FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

I used to play most games in rainy condition to slow down passing etc,but I have a pretty low pass speed and high first touch error,so it's slow and nice.
Can't believe that FIFA 19-20-21s colours are so watered down,looks so bad Vs the older rites like this.
That was one aspect that was really shocking to me! And the one word that was spinning in my head was: why!?
Fun fact, it’s the most spun word in my head in regards to football video games. ;)

add the gameplay and AI and you have a winner!

That was one aspect that was really shocking to me! And the one word that was spinning in my head was: why!?
Fun fact, it’s the most spun word in my head in regards to football video games. ;)

add the gameplay and AI and you have a winner!
I did some editing in team sheets and started a career with Hull City in the Championship.
My old sliders still holds up

Is it me or the players stats are really off in the FIFA16 version of the classic patch?
I mean Henry has 83 in speed while Blanc has 81, Barthez 79, Deschamps 76 or Zidane 82..........
I also noticed that every player has 90 in stamina!!!
Strength is also overdone most of the time (ie: Lizarazu 93!)

Seems like these are the same ratings from the FIFA 14 Classic Patch. Anyone know why? It seems like if you were going to re-create Henry, you'd start with making him faster than everyone else.

Seems like these are the same ratings from the FIFA 14 Classic Patch. Anyone know why? It seems like if you were going to re-create Henry, you'd start with making him faster than everyone else.

I agree.
I have unistalled FIFA14 after trying the classic patch because every players were feeling so samy with the controller between the hands.
That's too bad because there is good sources from the PES community on the internet like this one:
http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/

Edit: I actually kept a copy of the default 14 game with an unmodified database. I just played a game and the gameplay holds pretty well. Players individuality felt really good too.

Last edited:
2021-01-30-11-44.png

2021-01-31-13-51-01.png

Good morning, friends of football sims!

As I tried to be more versatile when picking fixtures to play in FIFA16 lately... what do you think about me creating a poll?!

I’d like to let you guys vote on what teams i should play. Might open a poll today...
let’s call it “community fixture of the week”! :)

I’m having fun anyway but why not cater a bit to the audience, right?!

Any interest in that?!

Good morning, friends of football sims!

As I tried to be more versatile when picking fixtures to play in FIFA16 lately... what do you think about me creating a poll?!

I’d like to let you guys vote on what teams i should play. Might open a poll today...
let’s call it “community fixture of the week”! :)

I’m having fun anyway but why not cater a bit to the audience, right?!

Any interest in that?!
mate can you please post the sliders? I searched for "Tamer sliders" but can`t find them. also, do they give good results if game is on latest patch which is 1.07? thanks :)

mate can you please post the sliders? I searched for "Tamer sliders" but can`t find them. also, do they give good results if game is on latest patch which is 1.07? thanks :)
mate, did you have a look in the description of one of my latest videos?! ;)

here you go:
FIFA16 vanilla disc version (1.00) PS5 full manual gameplay with slightly tweaked slider settings. Thanks @Tamer for the set! 👌

WC, slow, assisted.
Sprint 51/51
Acceleration 49/49
Shot Error 52/52
Pass Error 55/55
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 44/44
Injury Freq 70/70
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 50/50
Marking 50/50
Run Freq. 50/50
Height 55/55 Length
50/50 Width 50/50
Fullbacks 50/50
First Touch 55/70

I do play Professional difficulty. Slow game speed. Pass Error at 52.

Last edited:
you are welcome!
let us know how you like the sliders! dont forget: those are for the vanilla PS4 version! dont install any update!
sadly I own only digital version in ps library. will try it and report. I quess this will be awesome to be played on pc with 1.00 exe and custom camera module with latest transfers :) thanks :)

sadly I own only digital version in ps library. will try it and report. I quess this will be awesome to be played on pc with 1.00 exe and custom camera module with latest transfers :) thanks :)
yeah, thats the pitty with those digital downloads! one more reason i go physical copy if i can!
the game is a different one when fully patched on PS4. i had the update install "itself" when i wasnt paying attention... so i gave it a go (i'm so nerdy i did that multiple times). its different gameplay then (not as good, imo)... you can feel it.
if you own a PC, go for that version with the cam pack and all the bells and whistles!

yeah, thats the pitty with those digital downloads! one more reason i go physical copy if i can!
the game is a different one when fully patched on PS4. i had the update install "itself" when i wasnt paying attention... so i gave it a go (i'm so nerdy i did that multiple times). its different gameplay then (not as good, imo)... you can feel it.
if you own a PC, go for that version with the cam pack and all the bells and whistles!
thanks for the answers and pointers. will try it on ps4 and see how it goes if not will try it on pc just waiting for fip 20/21 to be released. thanks again :)

edit: @PRO_TOO I managed to find physical copy of fifa 16 so I will pick it up later today :) tell me how to prevent the game from updating? just to turn wifi off or there is another way to update in game transfers maybe? thanks a lot mate :)

Last edited:
thanks for the answers and pointers. will try it on ps4 and see how it goes if not will try it on pc just waiting for fip 20/21 to be released. thanks again :)

edit: @PRO_TOO I managed to find physical copy of fifa 16 so I will pick it up later today :) tell me how to prevent the game from updating? just to turn wifi off or there is another way to update in game transfers maybe? thanks a lot mate :)
finally you are able to simulate football on a home console! :D
so glad you found your copy! :APPLAUD: well worth it, when you are able to play without those sim destructing patches...

when you played some matches... let us know how you expirienced it! ;)

the question that i ask myself for some weeks now: how did i get here!? but thats another topic for another day and maybe a really good story...! :D

Just close the wifi and you are safe.
The roster updates must be done by hand manually by yourself. Even if you could update the latest Rosters through game menu, it would just give you the 2015-2016 season Rosters.
Bonus content : if you stay vanilla, I think you preserve the Brasisialn teams from going generic, cause AFAIK it was mid season that they became generic fifish.

Just close the wifi and you are safe.
The roster updates must be done by hand manually by yourself. Even if you could update the latest Rosters through game menu, it would just give you the 2015-2016 season Rosters.
Bonus content : if you stay vanilla, I think you preserve the Brasisialn teams from going generic, cause AFAIK it was mid season that they became generic fifish.
i can have a look but when i choose teams last night i found River Plate with a real shirt, afair.
Italian league is without real kits, right?!

i can have a look but when i choose teams last night i found River Plate with a real shirt, afair.
Italian league is without real kits, right?!
No clue about Arg and Ita clubs. What I remember, not sure 100‰ still, some Brazilian clubs were official in vanilla version and downgraded to generic after updates. Same as happens in PES when relegated clubs from Thai league and CSL have their update in March.

After playing some FIFA14 lately, I have grown a bit tired about the CPU build up in 16 (It can feel sometime purposeless) and how animation can feel sped up. I tried yesterday an approach proposed by @FredHor some time ago which consists in using cheat engine to speed hack the game. You can actually get the game playing at the pace you want (speeding things you want back with sliders). I have settled at 0.95 combined with slow speed in game and really like how it looks and feels (didn't have any impact on the CPU build up of course).
It is really easy to do. You just have to attach CE to the game, tick the speed hack option and move the speed slider where you want.
It had close to no performance impact.

Last edited:
After playing some FIFA14 lately, I have grown a bit tired about the CPU build up in 16 (It can feel sometime purposeless) and how animation can feel sped up. I tried yesterday an approach proposed by @FredHor some time ago which consists in using cheat engine to speed hack the game. You can actually get the game playing at the pace you want (speeding things you want back with sliders). I have settled at 0.95 combined with slow speed in game and really like how it looks and feels (didn't have any impact on the CPU build up of course).
It is really easy to do. You just have to attach CE to the game, tick the speed hack option and move the speed slider where you want.
It had close to no performance impact.
I’ve noticed the animations as well after playing 14. Im definitely going to try this!

I’ve noticed the animations as well after playing 14. Im definitely going to try this!

I have addapted the fifa20 script from @manmachine to make a script that auto attach to fifa16 exe then activate the speed hack.
The speed is set at 0.92 but it can be easilly changed with a text editor (line 24).

Here it is, just double click on it then launch your game

Attachments

• FIFA16.zip
    853 bytes · Views: 64
I have addapted the fifa20 script from @manmachine to make a script that auto attach to fifa16 exe then activate the speed hack.
The speed is set at 0.92 but it can be easilly changed with a text editor (line 24).

Here it is, just double click on it then launch your game
Brilliant. I've just given it a try and it's fantastic. At the moment I'm using 0.93 with a pass/shot speed of 52. It feels more weighty than before and the animations definitely look and feel much better. Are you using 0.92?

Glad you enjoy it guys! Speedhack is the hardcore way to reduce pace but you have all the control to set the flow of the game and there are no major issues on the way the program runs or in the animations (maybe the runnig animations can slighty be affected depending on your accelaration slider setting, as if sometimes the player legs are too quick for the pace he goes, but maybe its just my imagination) . The only thing is a 20 minutes game will take a bit longer to finish ;) Maybe the replays will be slightly more slow mo than usual but Its working fine yes. I used it because i played with a gameplay mod that requires the latest updates and if the cpu build up felt organic, the game flow was too speedy. I play at 0.92 with version 1.07.

@FredHor I have settled on 0.95 for today!"I didn't realise games would last a bit longer. It really decreases the twitchyness of the animation, I am liking it so far.

In addition, I just added that to my cl.ini and (low sample size) it looks like it really decreased the cpu tendency to play at the back:

[]
FORCE_ANY = 0.50
FORCE_FRONT = 0.99
FORCE_BACK = 0.1

It is from @fideco

It also look like, because the cpu plays more often forward and less often backward, their pass completion rate is also lower.

Back
Top Bottom