FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

man @Anth James , looking at your screens always leave me with a smile on my face. They always look amazing. At the same time I get jelly because I'm not too technical to get my fifa like that . Is there a way for you to like upload all the mods you have from the folder so we could just copy paste to our fifa folder? Prob wouldn't work right?

I hope next fip/moddingway patch has all these improvements you have,it looks outstanding.

man @Anth James , looking at your screens always leave me with a smile on my face. They always look amazing. At the same time I get jelly because I'm not too technical to get my fifa like that . Is there a way for you to like upload all the mods you have from the folder so we could just copy paste to our fifa folder? Prob wouldn't work right?

I hope next fip/moddingway patch has all these improvements you have,it looks outstanding.
Thanks man, with the camera angle there's no way to help with that unless you've installed @papinho81 stadium server unfortunately. In terms of the rest of the mods, I'm still using the 19/20 db so it's about out of whack in terms of teams in certain leagues, squads etc. Once the new FIP/Moddingway patch is released I'll upload some files so you can get some of the mods I have quite easily (tight kits,etc). There's no real point now with FIP seemingly quite close and we'll have to do it all over again. I'll have a very slight update to the lighting mod also, it'll be a little more natural than the one I released a while back.

Thanks man, with the camera angle there's no way to help with that unless you've installed @papinho81 stadium server unfortunately. In terms of the rest of the mods, I'm still using the 19/20 db so it's about out of whack in terms of teams in certain leagues, squads etc. Once the new FIP/Moddingway patch is released I'll upload some files so you can get some of the mods I have quite easily (tight kits,etc). There's no real point now with FIP seemingly quite close and we'll have to do it all over again. I'll have a very slight update to the lighting mod also, it'll be a little more natural than the one I released a while back.

Agree. Thanks and keep those screens coming. Great work

A nice team goal:

PS: After the 20H2 windows update my game is running smoothly again. It is so nice to play it maxed out at 60fps. I really don't know how I managed to play it at 30fps for so long. Before the update I was stuck at 35-40 fps, now I can run it at 120+fps at 1536p. Coincidently my floating math score at passmark performance test was in the 5% quantile before the update, it is now in the 50% quantile.

Last edited:
1EC7DD31-1D9B-4752-A5ED-6521DAADA6F1.jpeg73ECBBFF-BA87-4567-A106-36FA90384BDF.jpegD1927B8A-988A-49FB-AD96-CBC7892B5D41.jpegF7267A88-2D27-4D12-9AFB-32CD86575A05.jpeg96A1B95B-80F7-4BB5-9C4C-C1283C4CD25A.jpeg1849F136-FF90-4402-9BA7-E848C3635089.jpeg4888FEB4-11F4-45AE-935E-DABECD5C276B.jpegCFC273AD-E498-4F7F-B999-EE37F6B706DA.jpeg47740F97-12DA-4317-A79A-0AC3C2956ED8.jpeg07A6D528-FBA2-4947-8D83-CA01FC45328D.jpeg
c79bbd70-15e8-4ea1-8125-68ae56d2f98e-jpeg.67366

Last edited:
I went back to FIFA 16 a little in the past few days, and... Boy I suck big time.
I didn't remember being this bad back in the day.

This is a goal I conceded against Valencia while trying to get my head around the game again:

What I like (apart from the buildup) is that Negredo's header and the keeper's reaction feel so smooth and natural. The way he keeps his head down to adjust to the ball is great in my opinion.
No other FIFA has been this natural looking since, I dare say.

I have never seen a cpu goal like this one before:
That was pretty amazing, Like @Anth James said, You see something new all the time on this game, It's always surprising you. I say it all the time until people get sick of these two words but... Inverse Kinetics.

This game as the best i've seen in any football game, That's why you have these adaptable animations that seem so fluid in every situation.
I went back to FIFA 16 a little in the past few days, and... Boy I suck big time.
I didn't remember being this bad back in the day.

This is a goal I conceded against Valencia while trying to get my head around the game again:

What I like (apart from the buildup) is that Negredo's header and the keeper's reaction feel so smooth and natural. The way he keeps his head down to adjust to the ball is great in my opinion.
No other FIFA has been this natural looking since, I dare say.
That was a great goal, I loved the heavy knock on by the winger too, How many games can you think of where an AI winger would do that, They usually don't have to and most of the time regardless of the context or how close they are to the ball, They'll still hit a perfect cross with perfect trajectory. Here you have to give the player enough space to do so else it aint going very far. As per the above reply too, Excellent contextual animation. Satisfying, Believable heading animations are so hard to come by in football games.

Also if you're struggling, Drop it down to professional or semi pro just until you acclimatise to the games physics and philosophy and knock it back up once you're comfortable.

I've uploaded Episode 2 of my Euro 2016 journey, Some very surprising results & some great goals here.

It's time for Match Day 2 of Euro 2016. Including a can't miss derby between Wales and England as well as European Champions Spain, Germany & Italy needing results to stay in the tournament!

I've uploaded Episode 2 of my Euro 2016 journey, Some very surprising results & some great goals here.

It's time for Match Day 2 of Euro 2016. Including a can't miss derby between Wales and England as well as European Champions Spain, Germany & Italy needing results to stay in the tournament!

Great videos! You are really good at it!
I said the other day on the PES21 PC thread I even can't gut watching PES21 videos because all the gameplay moments are so samy, so predictable. When I watch your videos, I see plenty of situations I haven't seen myself even after playing this game every other day since the past 3 years.

Here is a fist pump goal Rodrigo scored in a chess game at the Camp Nou in my new cm with Valencia:

I thought this could be the winner but I actually ended drawing the game because of one of those GK penalty bug (the keeper either touch the ball outside of the pitch or cross the goal texture with a part of his body. Not sure what is really causing this bug). At minute 90+4 Messi sent a free kick on the cross bar, so I guess the draw was the right result.

Great videos! You are really good at it!
I said the other day on the PES21 PC thread I even can't gut watching PES21 videos because all the gameplay moments are so samy, so predictable. When I watch your videos, I see plenty of situations I haven't seen myself even after playing this game every other day since the past 3 years.

Here is a fist pump goal Rodrigo scored in a chess game at the Camp Nou in my new cm with Valencia:

I thought this could be the winner but I actually ended drawing the game because of one of those GK penalty bug (the keeper either touch the ball outside of the pitch or cross the goal texture with a part of his body. Not sure what is really causing this bug). At minute 90+4 Messi sent a free kick on the cross bar, so I guess the draw was the right result.
Spot on about PES 2021, I can't deal with it either. Every sequence of play ends up just crowded around the edge of the box. A great way to quickly see how varied FIFA 16 is - put on a CPU vs CPU game. Normally these are pretty awful, but on 16 they're actually interesting.

Anyone know where I could get a cheap copy of fifa 16?English version, someone sent me a link a few weeks ago can't find it, found one earlier for an origin code for tenner but it was Polish /Russian

Two animations I loved from my ongoing Liverpool career:

First one is A.A. beautifully towering, helping himself by posting with his arms, his seemingly unaware Huddersfield's opponent in a very realistic dynamic. In the second camera you can better appreciate the momentum and the elevation.
The second one is a Swansea player not enduring Van Dijk's pressure, but nonetheless nicely accomplishing the pass during the falling.

Amazing screens Anth. Can't wait for the 20/21 season patch to come out and I will set everything up as you have it. Looks soooo nice. Haven't played fifa 16 in a while
Thanks man, for sure. I'll help you set it up. Fingers crossed release is soon.

Last year was released in these days (first week in December).

Also i guess now problem is tons of new leagues added (which we dont have in 21 like Cyprus, Ukraine, Russia, Greece etc) and making dlc, compdata etc for them plus putting both converted 21 db and new leagues and stuff into one patch to make game work is huge job.

I trully loved Rodrigo finish on this volley. He makes a pretty bad contact with the ball in a way that happens quite often in real life. The keeper is surprised about the bad contact and the ball has enough power to end in the back of the net.

PS: Anyone with FIP 3.2. Have you played against Ajax? Games against them are so brillant!

A nice bit of play showing the unpredictability of the game...

This is what i mentioned in the FIFA 21 thread, That you have to be invested in the timing of every action, I had a similar scenario to you where i tried to intercept a lofted throughpass but i pressed the clearance button too early, And perish the thought of the game being so responsive, My defender literally jumped the instant i commanded him to rather than automatically timing a passive, functional interception.

This game keeps you on your toes and there's consqequnces for taking it for granted and half-assing stuff!
Late winner?

So close, Once again, Nothing is assured on this game!
I trully loved Rodrigo finish on this volley. He makes a pretty bad contact with the ball in a way that happens quite often in real life. The keeper is surprised about the bad contact and the ball has enough power to end in the back of the net.

PS: Anyone with FIP 3.2. Have you played against Ajax? Games against them are so brillant!
I like this too, The fact that you rarely see the same goal scored the same way and that a lot of the time, Scrappy goals or not so clean hits are as much a part of football than top corner screamers.

you need to trasnfer him to his new home though :)

Back
Top Bottom