FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

...and this is just fire.
What a hit, Once again, Everything about this games contextual animations are perfect. If that was PES, He'd lean back looking like he isn't really arsed and it would still have that same trajectory.

Here Saka leans forward to keep it down but flings his leg up to compensate for how close he his to the ball because he hasn't had time to react and adjust his position accordingly so he improvises. Looked every bit as brilliant as it did natural.

Semi Finals of EURO 2016 are up with Goal of the Tournament candidates too, There's a great variety of goals in there which also demonstrates this game's excellent inverse kinetics in all it's glory too.

We're down to the final four! World Champions Germany and Sweden re-enact their Euro 92 Semi Final circumstance and favourites Belgium take on the hosts, France. Plus, Vote for your Goal of the Tournament!

Man that just looks amazing. Not sure I can wait any longer for the new FIP. Are you using ciais gameplayzer mod, sliders? And which exe version? Thanks
I'm playing exe 1.00 and only a few slider adjustments. I've only changed pass speed to 47, pass error to 55, shot speed to 52, height to 55, first touch to 45 and powerbar to 70. I also added in the match Intensity table from @papinho81 and there was another slight mod he uploaded not all that long ago which helps the CPU hold onto the ball a little longer instead of pass-pass-pass! I was using a cl.ini with a bunch of adjustments but I found 1.00 doesn't really need much changing, it's pretty amazing the way it is.

@darkoj2007 I made a post a while back, but I can't seem to find it! I will create an updated one after FIP 20/21 release which I'm hoping is very close now.

Last edited:
I'm playing exe 1.00 and only a few slider adjustments. I've only changed pass speed to 47, pass error to 55, shot speed to 52, height to 55, first touch to 45 and powerbar to 70. I also added in the match Intensity table from @papinho81 and there was another slight mod he uploaded not all that long ago which helps the CPU hold onto the ball a little longer instead of pass-pass-pass! I was using a cl.ini with a bunch of adjustments but I found 1.00 doesn't really need much changing, it's pretty amazing the way it is.

@darkoj2007 I made a post a while back, but I can't seem to find it! I will create an updated one after FIP 20/21 release which I'm hoping is very close now.
thanks mate! I appreciate a lot!

Do you know if exist a mod to increase cpu's teams transfers on the career mode mate?

I see, so you never used Ciais gameplay edits? Are you getting enough fouls from the cpu in your game? One of the things I like the most with Ciais edits is the physicality and foul count from the cpu.

Do you know if exist a mod to increase cpu's teams transfers on the career mode mate?

I am using this one : https://www.moddingway.com/file/193189.html
Transfers values are a bit high but actually quite close to transfermarkt values.

If you want to increase the number of transfers further, you can edit the line:
TOTALNUMHOURS=10 to 24
inside the transfers.ini

It increases the number of hours of the deadline transfer day.

I am using this one : https://www.moddingway.com/file/193189.html
Transfers values are a bit high but actually quite close to transfermarkt values.

If you want to increase the number of transfers further, you can edit the line:
TOTALNUMHOURS=10 to 24
inside the transfers.ini

It increases the number of hours of the deadline transfer day.
I have the impression that I have already installed it. However there are still some cpu teams that have not made any purchases after 2 summer transfer sessions, so I'm not sure if I have it installed or not. Anyhow how much do teams change in the game after 1-2 seasons for you on average?

I ve had my revenge on Real Madrid with a 3-0 win at Bernabeu. We opened the score with this gift from Courtois. They were off during all the game and my players were like bull dogs all game long. Can the press conference have such a big impact on players performance?

We are second of the league just bellow Barca and still in the race for the CL. We elimnated Lyon quite easily and we will be facing once again Ajax in the quarter finals.

I have been hired by Spain to be the national team coach. Controlling this team and creating intricate passing moves is a thing of beauty. The special mention goes to Thiago Alcantara who is probably the best middfielder on the ball I have used in this game.
Here is a short video that illustrate some of thing I really love in this game such as the overall great physics, the half seconds that makes the difference and the ability to beat an opponent using and reading players momentum.

Last edited:
Guys please don’t mind the double post.

The vanilla season starts now!

started a new career with Fulham and before the first match of the season my main striker gets injured in training. I already forgot whats wrong with him but he’s out for 4 month. 😩 Great I said...^^ let’s see it as another challenge! ^^

the first match was against Charlton Athl.! Enjoy!

more to come..

Phew! That's Euro 2016 wrapped up! I had a lot of fun making this series as who knew, FIFA 16 - A five year old game could continue to feel fresh at this point, Surprises and stunning animations in every fixture, And with the power of PC modding, Squeezing the very best out of gameplay and authentic assets the artists overlooked.

EURO 2016 was the lost tournament in football game terms. We never got a faithful standalone product like we usually do. Konami originally wanted to charge us for a EURO 2016 DLC that only had 1 stadium and several teams missing kits. We only got it for free as an apology for the outdated squads scandal and yet some could argue they should've gave us an apology for the unfaithful and unfinished Euro 2016 add on.

Well, If EA could sustain their tradition, I feel like If they provided us a EURO 2016 with all 10 venues and authentic teams and faces then I feel it'd looked like my tournament thanks to MW's incredible work as well as @papinho81 live saving stadium server.

Anyway, an action packed final is linked below!

It's time for the final! World Champions Germany take on the hosts of the Tournament, France. Will The Germans ruin France's homecoming in their own stadium?

Just in case you did not notice. You can have the power gauge both in nameplate and over player cursor, like in PES. :)
Thanks pal. I prefer the screen as clean as possible. Sure, scoreboard and such I want to see but in the center of the screen... less is more.
and yeah, I know. A lot of my shots are way to high. That’s due to a different speed when filling the power bar compared to passing! Wish that would be equal! Need to get used to it.

only way to change cursor color is by hooking up a second controller, is that correct?!

2nd matchday, this time vs. Huddersfield.
Looks like second league keeper need more training!! ;)

Will all second league matches be in such small stadiums and when i play a cup vs a big team (for example) I enter a huge arena?! If so, what a nice little addition to the atmosphere. Love those minor league teams.
I have to check on even lower leagues!! :LOL:

Last edited:

As the title said, another three "bit of a nothing" (as brilliantly put by Anth videos ago :D) moments in my latest match against Crystal Palace.

1)first one is a nice, fast action of CPU that after a series of quick short passes, free CP forward for an header that is central enough for Alisson to save. 16's AI is well known for the long possession so it's nice to showcase it can also highten up the rythm.
2)Manè's counter attack, barely contained by the first midfielder, who simply couldn't keep up, only for it to be stopped by a beautiful last second tackle, that touches the ball enough for it to not be a penalty. Sliding tackles are really a thing of beauty in this game when they properly hit.
3)I guess I recorded this just to show how good can be collisions. Fabinho clears away, I just disinterested of the ball by going straight on the defender with L2, in hope for him to let it pass, but the momentum was too much and I ended up committing foul. Sweet.

Last edited:
I managed to go through the CL quarter final after two epic games won both by the smallest of the margin 1-0 against Ajax. They play such a great team football in the fip 3.2 it is really amazing.

Here is my contribution to the "bits of nothing":

The first half of the clip shows a last second tackle by the cpu Tagliafico to steal the ball to Florenzi just before he armed his shoot. Florenzi (and I) didn't see that one coming.
The second half shows a miraculous double parade by Cillessen in front of Tadic that really saved our ass.

All a long you can admire how fluid and beautifully contextual are the ball driving/dribbling animations, for example in the feet of Tolisso or Tadic.

I imagine it is much harder to play now as the camera is much lower. how did you experience that? Do you play full manual?
Nah not manual. I’ve never quite warmed to fifa’s manual controls. I haven’t found it all that difficult playing on a lower angle, I think I’m just used to it as I always prefer those lower angles on any football game.

Nah not manual. I’ve never quite warmed to fifa’s manual controls. I haven’t found it all that difficult playing on a lower angle, I think I’m just used to it as I always prefer those lower angles on any football game.
Alright.
yeah, learned to love the broadcast cam when the other game introduced it. Now I can’t play any football game without it.

Back
Top Bottom