FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Some highlights of my QPR team in their Championship game.

QPR 3 v Brighton 2

I have to say that I enjoyed Faurlin's goal, the keeper was rooted to the spot.
Zamora's goal was excellent too for the CPU. Then I gave them a stupid second goal but thankfully we held on.

http://youtu.be/5tVZDjFRY_M

Great goal from Faurlin. Loved how the keeper didn't have the heart to spoil it.

Thanks Mafia, still trying to get the hang of manual shooting. Sometimes I'm shooting all over the shop but when you get it right wow man it feels so good! Like you said the keeper was routed to the spot but sometimes the keeper will save. That's what I love about this game every game is different, every shot is different.

Thanks for your videos, still haven't had a chance to watch the latest one yet though.

Thanks Mafia, still trying to get the hang of manual shooting. Sometimes I'm shooting all over the shop but when you get it right wow man it feels so good! Like you said the keeper was routed to the spot but sometimes the keeper will save. That's what I love about this game every game is different, every shot is different.

Thanks for your videos, still haven't had a chance to watch the latest one yet though.
Yeah the rewarding feeling when you pull off the organic pass, through ball or goal on this engine is something else. I play on semi assisted though, I find manual to be a better experience against a human playing manual too though.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I enjoyed your video again Mafia. Thanks for all the clips. What's next for you now?

I played in a bizarre game the other day. I upped the difficulty to World Class because I was finding Professional too easy but on World Class I have been conceding too many goals. So I thought damn I am going to play all out attack and just try to out score the other team.

The result was Cardiff 5 v QPR (me) 5

It was 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 4-5, 5-5, I was surprised to see Vardy playing for Cardiff when he scored their first goal. Leicester have been struggling so obviously bought in transfer window. Unfortunately his first goal did not show on the highlights as I'm guessing there was too many goals but that surprises me as I thought the PS4 is supposed to be more powerful and should be able to show all the goals at the end of the game. :(

Cardiff equalised in injury time with their GK Marshall scoring after a fantastic first touch. At the time I thought it was pretty scripted but thinking about it after going 3-5 up I kept my attacking formation and that is the reason why we conceded 2 late goals. Bad management really.

http://youtu.be/4-Fx8M4h0nY

@2:50:
That´s the first time I see a header like that in FIFA.

You didn´t press triangle after square, did you?
That worked in PES 2014 (maybe 2015 too, don´t know), if you go by that button combo the player heads the ball to the ground.

Last edited:
@2:50:
That´s the first time I see a header like that in FIFA.

You didn´t press triangle after square, did you?
That worked in PES 2014 (maybe 2015 too, don´t know), if you go by that button combo the player heads the ball to the ground.

Heh heh I can't answer that one I'm afraid as I don't know what button the CPU pressed for that goal :P

Seriously though with my own headers I normally press triangle after square as it makes the player head downwards like you said :))

But if I have a corner I just frantically press square and hope for the best :P

Seriously though with my own headers I normally press triangle after square as it makes the player head downwards like you said :))
Does it?!!?!?!!

I had no idea - I don't recall seeing that in the control list!

I enjoyed your video again Mafia. Thanks for all the clips. What's next for you now?

I played in a bizarre game the other day. I upped the difficulty to World Class because I was finding Professional too easy but on World Class I have been conceding too many goals. So I thought damn I am going to play all out attack and just try to out score the other team.

The result was Cardiff 5 v QPR (me) 5

It was 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, 4-5, 5-5, I was surprised to see Vardy playing for Cardiff when he scored their first goal. Leicester have been struggling so obviously bought in transfer window. Unfortunately his first goal did not show on the highlights as I'm guessing there was too many goals but that surprises me as I thought the PS4 is supposed to be more powerful and should be able to show all the goals at the end of the game. :(

Cardiff equalised in injury time with their GK Marshall scoring after a fantastic first touch. At the time I thought it was pretty scripted but thinking about it after going 3-5 up I kept my attacking formation and that is the reason why we conceded 2 late goals. Bad management really.

http://youtu.be/4-Fx8M4h0nY

Thanks alot mate, think i'm gonna tackle the PES EURO '16 Tournament next.

What a game, that Henry goal on '63 would've pissed me off though with your defender being immobilized after the block. Some good goals there though, liked Vardys left foot Volley from the tightest of angles coming off the keeper.

Thanks alot mate, think i'm gonna tackle the PES EURO '16 Tournament next.

What a game, that Henry goal on '63 would've pissed me off though with your defender being immobilized after the block. Some good goals there though, liked Vardys left foot Volley from the tightest of angles coming off the keeper.

Yeh and even Marshall's goal (the last minute one) my defender fell over and couldn't get up. Vardy's first goal was good too, he scored in 4 minutes and it was a typical Vardy goal. Shame it didn't show on highlights.

Here's another vid. Really tense game this one. Wolves v QPR (1st v 5th). Hardly any chances in the first half because it was so tense. Gray is playing excellent for me. I bought him because he was Championship player of the season in real life. He missed a chance at the end though. I love Phillips shot direct from a free kick, he skied it by miles but if he scored it would have been spectacular.

Any idea how to make the full backs stay back? They keep bombing forward and leaving me 2 on 2 at the back despite any settings or instructions I give them :CONFUSE:

Oh sorry for recording booking, pointless really :P

http://youtu.be/_zzwwQhOAq4

Just scored my best goal in FIFA16!

Here is the highlights from the game Huddersfield 1 QPR 3. This was a really good game. I adjusted the Fullback slider to 50 and it meant that my defence was a bit better. I really concentrated on cutting out passes rather than going in for tackles and I managed to hold on to my lead.

Here are the highlights, Philips goal was a fantastic finish from a great shot from Polter, but then he missed another identical chance straight after. Polter's second goal is my best goal in FIFA16!

https://youtu.be/gzGPWRdDBoo

Here are two other replays of Polter's stunning goal, manual shooting too. I love the way he celebrates in the second replay just like he won the lottery. :APPLAUD:

https://youtu.be/8_bkKGtKvP4

https://youtu.be/FaM3Zw-REVA

Good clips Geeeee. . . the miss after the first goal was the most identical build up I've ever seen in a game I thought it was a replay of the first goal. Does that happen often? Btw the only reason I nosed over here is because there's nothing happening on the dark side (PES) only short of tumbleweed rolling by.

Last edited:
Good clips Geeeee. . . the miss after the first goal was the most identical build up I've ever seen in a game I thought it was a replay of the first goal. Does that happen often? Btw the only reason I nosed over here is because there's nothing happening on the dark side (PES) only short of tumbleweed rolling by.

Thanks Deco. No those chances don't tend to repeat themselves it's just that I noticed Polter (the striker that had the shot saved) was getting the better of the CB so when he picked it up in the same place I thought I'd give it another go and it almost paid off. I have to say Deco that this FIFA is full of random things happening in a realistic way.

When you take a shot it really does depend on your body shape, the player's best foot, and the timing of the shot. Just look at Karl Henry's shot in the 2nd half of that clip, he didn't hit it with any conviction and it just trickled wide. That long range effort, with Polter, I've tried a few times but either the defenders get the ball first or I kick it out for a throw in because I rush it. But this time Polter was on form in this game and he hit the sweet spot. It makes it feel very very good when you score.

The game does still have its problems that can leave me frustrated like the Onuoha own goal. He kind of stopped responding and the ball trickled in. It felt a little scripted but on the other hand if he was a better defender he may have responded quicker.

Loving the game Deco, and I think you are a secret FIFA lover :P

Thanks Deco. No those chances don't tend to repeat themselves it's just that I noticed Polter (the striker that had the shot saved) was getting the better of the CB so when he picked it up in the same place I thought I'd give it another go and it almost paid off. I have to say Deco that this FIFA is full of random things happening in a realistic way.

When you take a shot it really does depend on your body shape, the player's best foot, and the timing of the shot. Just look at Karl Henry's shot in the 2nd half of that clip, he didn't hit it with any conviction and it just trickled wide. That long range effort, with Polter, I've tried a few times but either the defenders get the ball first or I kick it out for a throw in because I rush it. But this time Polter was on form in this game and he hit the sweet spot. It makes it feel very very good when you score.

The game does still have its problems that can leave me frustrated like the Onuoha own goal. He kind of stopped responding and the ball trickled in. It felt a little scripted but on the other hand if he was a better defender he may have responded quicker.

Lol Geeeee. . . no I'm not a secret Fifa lover just get frustrated with pes a lot and like to check out why most of the guys switched sides . I'll give it a go in the next edition and give an honest opinion. . . .I never slag it off cos I don't play it. Good to see you enjoying it Geeee . .you know what Pes is like love /hate job. Talk again bud.

My reaction after scoring this goal:

ade0ef28659b4cf4cc5d1753672fd3b6.gif

https://youtu.be/xC_3GRccZYc

thats why i keep coming back to fifa cos of the random and realistic situations in most areas, this is something PES need to nail this year if im to play it longer than a month.

I've been switching back-and-forth between PES and FIFA for the last few days - I'm really struggling with the every-match-feels-the-same problem at the minute - but this is what keeps me coming back and trying to overlook the faults.

Wasn't expecting anything to come of the desperate header back into the box, and then... A goal I've not seen before.

(This was as Liverpool, against Tottenham, and in the last minutes of a 1-1 game, on Legendary - semi-controls.)

https://youtu.be/XZ1nRPg2Zcc

Last edited:
I've been switching back-and-forth between PES and FIFA for the last few days - I'm really struggling with the every-match-feels-the-same problem at the minute - but this is what keeps me coming back and trying to overlook the faults.

Wasn't expecting anything to come of the desperate header back into the box, and then... A goal I've not seen before.

(This was as Liverpool, against Tottenham, and in the last minutes of a 1-1 game, on Legendary - semi-controls.)

[youtube]https://youtu.be/XZ1nRPg2Zcc[/youtube]

Nice one!

Haven´t seen such a goal either!

WARNING: This is footage from FIFA 17!!!

No, honestly, it's just a goal that I conceded today playing FIFA 16 but that shoit looks a lot like the "controlled ground shot" they claim will be added as a new feature in FIFA 17. ;)
http://youtu.be/5lRYmEigYJg

To add insult to injury not only did I lose that match 1-0, but the player who scored this little gem is Donadel, a player I used to buy for years when I was playing fantasy football.
I feel betrayed. :RANT:

played some with the EURO mod at my brothers place and i was w France, he was w Romania, after a corner Matuidi hit a volley inside the box but the keeper tipped on the bar....GOAL KICK! ...couldnt believe it, checked the instant replay aswell. so fucking cool :D

Back
Top Bottom