FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Thanks @Anth James. Looks like I have everything you mentioned installed already :D and I was just being a greedy a** haha. So I guess all your great screenshots are on a specific setting, like 'Clear' on 'Spring/Summer'? Because during Career Mode, the game sometimes auto changes to horrendous settings which kill off all the great HDR and make it impossible to see the ball clearly. I hate those rain matches too. But yes, on day settings at the Emirates, the game is gorgeous!

Thanks @Anth James. Looks like I have everything you mentioned installed already :D and I was just being a greedy a** haha. So I guess all your great screenshots are on a specific setting, like 'Clear' on 'Spring/Summer'? Because during Career Mode, the game sometimes auto changes to horrendous settings which kill off all the great HDR and make it impossible to see the ball clearly. I hate those rain matches too. But yes, on day settings at the Emirates, the game is gorgeous!
I find summer / 4pm - 5:30pm generally looks great!

I am playing with lightning mod a match at day with PSG and a night game with Bayern Munich. At day match I enabled the reshade with the 3 shaders. The night game is a bit tweaked by myself. I added tonemap additional to the 3 day shader and increase the Exposure and decrease the gamma. I don´t know how it looks for your eyes, but the lightning in the night match looks really nice on my Samsung 4k TV. Trying to improve my Images every day. :-)

I messed with my Betis CM and inadvertently deleted it. I have started a new one in Serie A with la Viola.
I am absolutely amazed about how good Chiesa feels on the ball.

Last edited:
What a cool finishing by Ilicic (cpu)!

I also love several ball touches in this video, such as Muriel back heel on the assist, or Dalbert sole control before his missed cross at the begining of the video.
Animations might be canned in this game, but they are contextually beliveable most of the time.

Last edited:
Yeah the lightning mod is great for a better image and fills the whole game with an extra touch. I also like your camera settings. Which one do you use? A modded one or maybe classic cam could be?!
The camera in the video is the broadcast, replay camera. It looks a little different because the main camera I'm using is the Vitality Stadium broadcast angle
(applied to many different teams). It's a fairly long process which requires changing the stadium each team is linked with, then Papinho's stadium server to load the team's real stadium over the top. Looks great when done, but is quite the process to apply for each team.

Imagine if EA literally recycled this game and called it FIFA 21, How do you think the fanbase would react? Think they'd clock that it was FIFA 16 and complain or do you think they'd be ignorant and call it the greatest game ever?

It's not like EA aren't recycling the previous game anyway...

Imagine if EA literally recycled this game and called it FIFA 21, How do you think the fanbase would react? Think they'd clock that it was FIFA 16 and complain or do you think they'd be ignorant and call it the greatest game ever?

It's not like EA aren't recycling the previous game anyway...
Interesting thought. I’d say lots would still complain, but I saw on Twitter a few FUT guys even saying 16 gameplay was the best.

I think the slightly ‘jerky’ movement of 16 is probably the only real giveaway that it’s an older title. I’d still take it any day over the many shortcomings of the newer titles, but it’s the one thing I wish could be improved.

Interesting thought. I’d say lots would still complain, but I saw on Twitter a few FUT guys even saying 16 gameplay was the best.

I think the slightly ‘jerky’ movement of 16 is probably the only real giveaway that it’s an older title. I’d still take it any day over the many shortcomings of the newer titles, but it’s the one thing I wish could be improved.
Yeah of course the complaints would be inevitable but it's already a complaint that exists in 21, So it's not like you could offend any consumers any worse with the chance they actually appreciate the gameplay difference between this and a game 5 years ago.

The thing is I actually find the frostbite gameplay a little more jerky than 16. I think 16 nailed inverse kinetics and inertia better than 21 because of the sake of twitchy responsiveness on the latter it comes of as an arcade game that skips frames for the sake of input responses but doesn't reflect the strategy of football.

Yeah of course the complaints would be inevitable but it's already a complaint that exists in 21, So it's not like you could offend any consumers any worse with the chance they actually appreciate the gameplay difference between this and a game 5 years ago.

The thing is I actually find the frostbite gameplay a little more jerky than 16. I think 16 nailed inverse kinetics and inertia better than 21 because of the sake of twitchy responsiveness on the latter it comes of as an arcade game that skips frames for the sake of input responses but doesn't reflect the strategy of football.
Yeah I agree in that sense, absolutely 16 is much better. There’s a sense of weight on 16 that frostbite cannot match. I think I’m referring to something more simplistic, maybe just the basic range of motion could be slightly smoother/more refined. I wouldn’t take it if it meant complete loss of weight and and it broke the physicality though. The collision system on frostbite is awful!

First game in charge of the English NT. A friendly against Japan. The difference in quality between that team and my everyday team Fiorentina is massive with the controller between the hands.

I really liked that Vardy sudden shot, without any momentum (the cpu defender is holding him back) which landed on the cross bar.

And what about that for a through pass? (The GK could have done better :DD )

Last edited:
Love how the CPU spots Leno off his line and hits the shot first time. It really feels like you never see the same thing twice on this game.

...and I didn't even score this, but what a goal it would have been.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom