FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

guys how to post the vid from youtube, it seems i'm writing something wrong in the post, it's not showing the vid.

Well that video doesn't seem to exist for one thing

Code:
https://youtu.be/R6Ft0ZbD_yc

That one works in short form so not sure why yours doesn't (well when you paste the correct URL with the right code).

Well that video doesn't seem to exist for one thing

Code:
https://youtu.be/R6Ft0ZbD_yc

That one works in short form so not sure why yours doesn't (well when you paste the correct URL with the right code).
yup thx, i only needed to post the original code and put url in front of and after,

Really nice goal, I haven't seen a touch like that for a while (especially not leading to a goal)!

that vid with the camera recording that downgrades a bit the graphics looks like a game what PES 7 should have been with some new animations :3

I envy you that u can play with the default cam for me i always miss passing lanes on a camera that low, so ive been playing with tele broadcast

I always play on dynamic camera. I just can't stand any camera that is different. Love the detail.

He is amazing but i always worried when he gots kicked, very injury prone in my game (maybe because of the moddingway mod). What i loved about his two goal that i tried to pull of the same shit as in PES but for the second time it was a slightly different angle, the keeper positioned differently, didnt got the power right and the angle aswell and the keeper sawed it...but Welbeck's volley was more humiliating than his first goal :D just showed so much hunger for the game in the second half.

And i love the goals the cpu scores in the vanilla with these sliders.

As i said earlier, not sure about the cpu scoring different goals in vanilla game, i got a lot of variation in the last version too. Anyway, the most important thing is to enjoy the game :)

Great highlights gabe, I liked the Wellbeck goals especially the first one. Did you buy him back for United in your game? Even though he plays for Arsenal I think he is a top player, I would like to see him and Kane playing together in Euro's.

Also I liked Tosic's goal for the CPU lovely finish the way he dug it out from under his feet.

When i got sacked at Manchester City i got an offer from Southampton, he was playing there already and played really well, so when i got the United offer after 3 months i brought him aswell with me. :D

Loving that one goal from Welbeck by gabe where the keeper saves it at first and he gets the ball back for that sidefall volley.

I think I´ve never seen such a goal before in this game.

didnt record it but cpu scored a goal that i never seen aswell yet, from 30-40 yrds it was a lofted/half cross pass but it came rather from the middle to the edge of the box and the striker headed over De Gea as he was standing a bit outside from the goal line

Back
Top Bottom