FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

I just made this short video of a slow motion replay that illustrate very well for me the great gameplay and ball physic of fifa 16.
Have a look at that first touch by Lukaku, then that desperate but crucial slide tackle by Zouma to deviate the shot.
All that ends by an awesome 50/50 battle for the rebound.

The foot planting and the ball physic just feels really goo to me. You don't have those ice sliding players and the ball actually roll on the pitch even if it is wet.

PS: I am sorry about the low quality of the recording. I need to figure out how to set that properly in OBS.

More goals. I rack up good clips so quickly in this game!

All using FUMA controls against online human opponents, as usual.

Check out 0:55, 1:37 & 2:22 for especially nice dribbles.

That ball touch of Di Maria at 1:04 is superb. I love how he slightly pick the ball above the defender leg.

You are being very cruel with your opponents. I am not sure I would like to play against your or may be just to take a lesson. Some very beautiful goal scored here. More than the dribbling I really like how you time some of your passes. It is so deadly.

Last edited:
That ball touch of Di Maria at 1:04 is superb. I love how he slightly pick the ball above the defender leg.

You are being very cruel with your opponents. I am not sure I would like to play against your or may be just to take a lesson. Some very beautiful goal scored here. More than the dribbling I really like how you time some of your passes. It is so deadly.

Nice catch! I was admiring that moment myself. It's a beautiful little contextual animation that allows the dribble to continue and feels completely natural for a player like Di Maria.

My opponents manage to do fine against me because I'm forced to play against Assisted players (no manual players left in 16 really), so for every hard worked Manual goal I score they can often get one ping-pong goal in return lol.

Thanks for the positive words dude. I'm always down for FUMA matches if you're on PS4 and ever want a game.

I am almost exclusively playing on PC now, but I do own a PS4 that is taking the dust with fifa 16 installed in it. We can try to arrange that one of this day, I am also FUMA player.

I am almost exclusively playing on PC now, but I do own a PS4 that is taking the dust with fifa 16 installed in it. We can try to arrange that one of this day, I am also FUMA player.

Nice! I would absolutely be down for that yeah, would love to play some FIFA16 FUMA vs FUMA like the good ol days.

Hit me up if you get your PS4 up and running again, my PSN is: 'Joonlar'. Not sure if we're already friends or not, your name looks familiar though.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to play in short term (I bought fifa19 on day 1 but could only play a handfull of games). I will add you as a friend on my PS4, if, and only if, you promise you will not post videos of you ridiculing me, OK?
;))

Man this goal was so satisfying to score. I'm losing 1-0 and it's reaching the final minutes, so I'm trying to brute force my way up the pitch.

- Jesse completely fluffs the pass because I was rushing it, he miskicks it backwards even though I was aiming for the striker
- Both Benezema and Rodriquez take rough touches because they receive the ball in an awkward manner
- The huge cross into the box and Rodriguez' run to finish it off, along with his celebration in which he runs full pelt

Not sure how well this comes across in a clip, but during the match this was pretty hype.

THIS IS FOOTBALL

Can i ask you a question? I saw in your videos that you have power bars over players head and in name plates like PES. I have FIFA 17/18 but it seems that i can have only one power bar either over players head or in name plate but not both at the same time. Is this a specific setting or it was just removed after 2016 (having two power bar visuals)?

Can i ask you a question? I saw in your videos that you have power bars over players head and in name plates like PES. I have FIFA 17/18 but it seems that i can have only one power bar either over players head or in name plate but not both at the same time. Is this a specific setting or it was just removed after 2016 (having two power bar visuals)?

I'd had issues getting the power bar to display. It seemed like it would randomly appear and disappear whenever I changed my settings, and I didn't know the exact settings to choose to get it to display. So whenever I got it working I just made sure not to touch my settings again.

These are my current settings:

FoN7g3s.jpg

the player and ball behaves just like you expect they should, with the sliced kick and likewise ball trajectory. shooting is really glorious in this game (though not perfect - i still think shots to often have unnecessary loopiness to them)

About loopiness, you mean the ball tends to move up then down very often on long shots for example?

Yeah exactly. Long shots too often have a dip on them where imo rising shots would be more appropiate. Its probably my one gripe with shooting in this game

I agree, the is also my only grip with shooting with this game which is, this put aside, absolutely great.

Sorry I didn't add you yet on my ps4. I actually didn't turn it on for months now. I have not as much playing time I would like and when I do play the game, I do it on PC, playing the extended fifa 16 demo version which gives me by far the best offline footy experience.

I agree, the is also my only grip with shooting with this game which is, this put aside, absolutely great.

Sorry I didn't add you yet on my ps4. I actually didn't turn it on for months now. I have not as much playing time I would like and when I do play the game, I do it on PC, playing the extended fifa 16 demo version which gives me by far the best offline footy experience.

No worries man, in your own time. Would be good to play fuma vs fuma, instead of playing assisted kiddies online lol

After getting a little disappointed with PES2008 PS2 and FIFA 2019. I started reading the hype about FIFA 2016. So i thought i would give it a go and i have to say i find it so refreshing compared to the directness of the AI in FIFA 2019.

Yes i know that after a while i will notice the AI teams will probably play pretty much the same way as has been pointed out in other 2016 threads. But then in all the classic retro PES’ that i liked all the teams played the same too and i loved them.

So i am going into this game trying to view it as the next installment to PES2008 PS2. Which i know is complete nonsense but that is the last PES i loved and i think with lower expectations it will make a big difference with how i get on with this game in the long run.

As i am playing on PS4 i cannot play with any up to date teams which is a shame. So i started a new CM in season 2015/16 (i think).

Team : Reading
Level : World Class
Controls : Full Manual
Time : 15 mins
Speed : Slow
Sliders : OS’ last set

I really enjoyed this match. What i like is the fact that the AI is less aggressive and more patient. Normally in a 15 min match on FIFA2019 there would have been around 20 shots from the AI (when i play anyway).

The only downside is the lack fouls (surprise surprise) but having said that it still keeps a good physical side to it which i like. I like seeing all the scrambles, the GK’s punching the ball and taking a few players out with him.

Enjoy it so far. Let’s hope it lasts.

Fouls number varies a lot from one match to another depending on your opponent tactic, the ref strictness and the match scenario. In my last game the cpu fouled me only 2 times while during the game before they fouled me 12 times.

Fouls number varies a lot from one match to another depending on your opponent tactic, the ref strictness and the match scenario. In my last game the cpu fouled me only 2 times while during the game before they fouled me 12 times.

Is that on PC or on PS4? I have only just started a CM so maybe I will see more as I get deeper into it.

I know that by doing skills you can draw a foul or by breaking through the last line of defence sometimes they hack you down. :P

I am on PC. There is a controller command I always use when in possession of the ball to use my players shoulders to push/shield the ball from my opponent, it is the R1. When I see my opponent is at the same height than my player I briefly press it several times (2 or 3 times). The cpu players tend to do the same which helps drawing fouls. Also if you use the R3 stick to push the ball, the cpu sometimes react by tackling you relentlessly.

If you are on PS4, here is just a tip. If you reset the team squad to default you will have Licenced liga do Brasil players, but if you update the squad, Brazilian teams wil be filled with generics players. You can edit the default squad file to your liking and save your edits and then use this custom squad file.

Last edited:
I am on PC. There is a controller command I always use when in possession of the ball to use my players shoulders to push/shield the ball from my opponent, it is the R1. When I see my opponent is at the same height than my player I briefly press it several times (2 or 3 times). The cpu players tend to do the same which helps drawing fouls. Also if you use the R3 stick to push the ball, the cpu sometimes react by tackling you relentlessly.

If you are on PS4, here is just a tip. If you reset the team squad to default you will have Licenced liga do Brasil players, but if you update the squad, Brazilian teams wil be filled with generics players. You can edit the default squad file to your liking and save your edits and then use this custom squad file.

Thanks for the tips i will try these out. :)

Amazing 0-0 game against Chile in Copa America. Then Messi got a free kick in the extra time and that was all he needed.

Guys... if you haven't tried our Gameplayzerized FIFA 16 you don't know what you're missing. Plenty of fouls and it plays just incredibly well.

Here's a full manual goal I managed to score during a preseason tournament with Atalanta (using this patch):

I've seen (and scored) goals better than this but of this I'm so proud, especially because it came in a moment in which I was almost sure the ref would blow the end of the half soon so it was something like a "make it or break it" moment (I would have never attempted such a long ranger had we not been into stoppage time).

Back
Top Bottom