FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Here's a full manual goal I managed to score during a preseason tournament with Atalanta (using this patch):

I've seen (and scored) goals better than this but of this I'm so proud, especially because it came in a moment in which I was almost sure the ref would blow the end of the half soon so it was something like a "make it or break it" moment (I would have never attempted such a long ranger had we not been into stoppage time).
That actually had a really nice, natural bit of dip on it too. So is there a patch for this that includes Women's club teams then or something?

I loved the assist and the cool finish on this one

The Euro2020 ends for Netherlands after a rough 3-0 lost against Germany in the semi final. They dominated the game from the start to the end, giving me an unprecedented feeling of superiority. Probably the hardest game I played on this game, I clearly had no chance to go through to the final.

I really loved that goal from Rafael Leao. Tagliaifico gets the ball in the middle of the park, because he swapped his position with Sokratis (intelligent AI defensive decision making, may be a new feature in FIFA25). Leao calls for the ball on the back of the defender and Tagliafico has to send the long ball with his wrong foot. The ball is not really accurate and is floating a bit, but it is long enough to put Alaba into troubles. Alaba takes a bad first touch that put the ball perfectly on the path of Leao who can take it first time just after the rebound, bam, 1-0, fist pump. I managed to maintain this advantage until the final referee blow, great tense game.

I really loved that goal from Rafael Leao. Tagliaifico gets the ball in the middle of the park, because he swapped his position with Sokratis (intelligent AI defensive decision making, may be a new feature in FIFA25). Leao calls for the ball on the back of the defender and Tagliafico has to send the long ball with his wrong foot. The ball is not really accurate and is floating a bit, but it is long enough to put Alaba into troubles. Alaba takes a bad first touch that put the ball perfectly on the path of Leao who can take it first time just after the rebound, bam, 1-0, fist pump. I managed to maintain this advantage until the final referee blow, great tense game.

Absolutely love your videos.

Do you play vanilla FIFA 16? Original EXE or latest update? Or do you use gameplay / database mods?

Absolutely love your videos.

Do you play vanilla FIFA 16? Original EXE or latest update? Or do you use gameplay / database mods?
Thanks!
That's the extended demo (full game with the demo exe) with almost no gameplay changes (few lines in the cl.ini "supposed" to nerf a bit the cpu attack and to disable the adaptive difficulty) with default sliders and slow speed.
The database I am using is the last moddingway mod release which is now bit old. I am planning on starting a new one with the last FIP with the 2019/2020 database but the graphical content is not in par with moddingway yet (I am working on a tool to help transferring automatically graphical content from one patch to another). Also this Dortmund career was supposed to be a "test" career but I am having so much fun with it.
In addition to that I have a career mod that fix the legacy issue this game mode have (lines up, ect...) and to make transfers more realistic and interesting. Finallly I use my own simsetting.ini to improve the league, scoring, assist, cards tables.

Interesting gameplay moments out of the second CL game against Sporting CP at home. It was a tough game that I managed to tie then win after reorganising my team and taking some players out of the bench. Before that Sporting offered a surprisingly strong opposition with an ambitious high pressing that paid off for them.

Last edited:
Same game than above, I really liked this goal!
De Jong send a beauty of a pass to Pulisic who takes 3 successive great touches to, control the ball, put the ball on his right foot, send a curled shoot on the opposite top corner.

Thanks!
That's the extended demo (full game with the demo exe) with almost no gameplay changes (few lines in the cl.ini "supposed" to nerf a bit the cpu attack and to disable the adaptive difficulty) with default sliders and slow speed.
The database I am using is the last moddingway mod release which is now bit old. I am planning on starting a new one with the last FIP with the 2019/2020 database but the graphical content is not in par with moddingway yet (I am working on a tool to help transferring automatically graphical content from one patch to another). Also this Dortmund career was supposed to be a "test" career but I am having so much fun with it.
In addition to that I have a career mod that fix the legacy issue this game mode have (lines up, ect...) and to make transfers more realistic and interesting. Finallly I use my own simsetting.ini to improve the league, scoring, assist, cards tables.
Hi papinho81 ,
I am very interested to try it after watching your videos so please I need help
I have clean installed FIFA 16 with the last update but I do not have the demo (demo exe)
How to get the demo exe and how to install it in the full version ???? also how to get and install the latest patches
thanks

Hi papinho81 ,
I have clean installed FIFA 16 with the last update but I do not have the demo (demo exe)
How to get the demo exe and how to install it in the full version ???? also how to get and install the latest patches
thanks

If you downloaded the demo once with Origin (ie at the time of the demo release) it will be very easy to install it (and I would be happy to guide you through this). On the other hand, if you never owned the demo, you can't get it from Origin any more. The only way to get it would be to use someone else account such as a friend that had it but don't use his account anymore.

Also may be keep in mind that what makes the game looks good in my video is probably the settings I am using and more specifically the Pro Cam. It is not really easy to get used to it, but once you are comfortable enough with it, it is a no way back for me.

If you downloaded the demo once with Origin (ie at the time of the demo release) it will be very easy to install it (and I would be happy to guide you through this). On the other hand, if you never owned the demo, you can't get it from Origin any more. The only way to get it would be to use someone else account such as a friend that had it but don't use his account anymore.

Also may be keep in mind that what makes the game looks good in my video is probably the settings I am using and more specifically the Pro Cam. It is not really easy to get used to it, but once you are comfortable enough with it, it is a no way back for me.
I downloaded the demo again today so now I have both full game and the demo.
It will be great if you guide me through the process to play the fully patched and updated game with demo exe
thank you

Hi papinho81 ,
thanks

Hello mate! I think as well this extended version of the game is much better than the original FIFA 16 game unmodded. I can get both versions (FIFA 16 and FIFA 16 demo) from Origin, but how I can install this fantastic modded and extended version?
Papinho, can you help me with this and also send me the instructions by PM? Thank you friend!

Hello mate! I think as well this extended version of the game is much better than the original FIFA 16 game unmodded. I can get both versions (FIFA 16 and FIFA 16 demo) from Origin, but how I can install this fantastic modded and extended version?
Papinho, can you help me with this and also send me the instructions by PM? Thank you friend!
Check your PMs!

Here are 3 videos from my first game as the coach of Brazil national team, of course against Argentina. It was a crazy game with a lot of goals which was expected considering the starting line up of the Albiceleste. They played with a 3-4-3 with both Messi and Dybala playing as centre midfielders (Casemiro felt like a colossus in the mildfield) while Lamela and J. Correa played as side midfielders. So defending was not part of the plan of their coach.

The first video is a counter attacking goal by the cpu:

The second video is a nice header Gabriel Jesus scored for me after an awesome cross by Neymar:

The last one is a nice team goal scored by the cpu. The assist by Dybala completely catch me off guard. I tried a desperate tackle but it was perfectly dosed.

PS: The game ended 3-6 if you wondered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom