FIFA 17 - PC Discussion

Is anyone else using a dualshock 4 for the pc and having problems with Fifa? I use Inputmapper, but in game every input is read twice. In the menus, if I move the stick left, it jumps two steps to the left etc. Any solution for this?

Anyone having the problem of the demo switching to the desktop every 5 minutes or so ? ( not crash, alt +tab brings back to game )

Is anyone else using a dualshock 4 for the pc and having problems with Fifa? I use Inputmapper, but in game every input is read twice. In the menus, if I move the stick left, it jumps two steps to the left etc. Any solution for this?

That's because you're not in exclusive mode, it's crucial for games. https://inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-2-0-support/112-exclusive-mode#593

various threads also this one: https://inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-support/94-windows-10-users-with-exclusive-mode-issues

Just an old tip (worked on past FIFA games) for some who experienced strange stutter and a bit of lag at various times, not to mention the capped cut-scene frames. This is for NVIDIA gamers.

Almost too smooth on ULTRA even.

I use Nvidia Inspector to achieve the same result, I always have triple buffering ON though. If you have a 3GB+ Graphics card, Triple buffering in Fifa should have 0 problems. I'm playing Ultra 3840x2160p on a 55" 4K HDR Sony Bravia Android TV and it's super smooth, never dipped under 60fps in game when I played last night. I monitored framerates with fraps and MSI afterburner.

I'm sure I read the other day that PS4 Version of Fifa17 with be patched to support HDR rendering.

Wonder if they will patch PC version too? You will have to have a 1070/1080 or New AMD cards to get the benefit though, which is a bit of a joke, as ANY HDMI 2.0 enabled graphics card can support HDR with a small firmware update, but we all know that's not going to happen.........

I use Nvidia Inspector to achieve the same result, I always have triple buffering ON though. If you have a 3GB+ Graphics card, Triple buffering in Fifa should have 0 problems. I'm playing Ultra 3840x2160p on a 55" 4K HDR Sony Bravia Android TV and it's super smooth, never dipped under 60fps in game when I played last night. I monitored framerates with fraps and MSI afterburner.

I'm sure I read the other day that PS4 Version of Fifa17 with be patched to support HDR rendering.

Wonder if they will patch PC version too? You will have to have a 1070/1080 or New AMD cards to get the benefit though, which is a bit of a joke, as ANY HDMI 2.0 enabled graphics card can support HDR with a small firmware update, but we all know that's not going to happen.........

This is what I'm most interested in. Playing at same screen resolution with similar FPS effect on 4K TV. What GPU are you using then? I want to get 980 TI very soon but I'm still considering the best reference option for that model.

This is what I'm most interested in. Playing at same screen resolution with similar FPS effect on 4K TV. What GPU are you using then? I want to get 980 TI very soon but I'm still considering the best reference option for that model.

The pc hooked up to my Sony 4K TV is Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard, I7 4770k@4.4Ghz stock Voltage watercooled with H80i Cooler, 1000watt Corsair PSU, 2 x Factory overclocked MSI 970 GTX in SLI, 16GB DDR3 2100Mhz Crucial Ballistix RAM, Creative ZX soundcard, Sony HT-RT5 5.1 Wireless Surround Speakers.

How much are 980TI now? £300? Maybe worth saving extra £50 and getting a GTX1070?

ads.png

can anyone play on PC help me with this problem !? i think the game detect intel card driver but i have AMD !! and even i cant update the intel driver it's up to date .. so what's the solution please help ?? even when i start the game its so slow and so laggy because the game run under intel not amd :(

** i opened AMD switchable graphics and i put fifa17demo.exe and fifa17config in high performance and also my AMD driver is up to date .. but still same problem !!

You have AMD Radeon settings? Can you create a profile for the demo? I think in there you should be able to choose which card to use?
yes i did that and i choose to run the game on high performance .. that's what i do actually with every game and all games runs very well like fifa 16 very smooth on high settings and also bf4 and bfh on ultra settings so i cant run fifa 17 !! football game !!!

Best is 15 mins, then you get to experience the DLC coming in February, Fifa 17:Walking Football featuring Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer, only £9.99 ;)

FUT Legends - Sheffield Wednesday - Paolo di Canio DLC £6.99
Benito Carbone - Shaved Head edition DLC £5.99 , Benito Carbone - Tressfx/Nvidia Hairworks edition DLC £7.99

I joke (bet you would buy them though, lol), but this is the way games are going. This is why more and more games aren't mod friendly. Battlefield 1&2 - 8 million mods, Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope. Project Reality, AiX........

Battlefield 3&4 - Season passes.

Thing is these companies don't seem to have twigged, Arma2 & 3 - Paid DLC yet uber mod friendly = Happy community.

I don't think Skyrim or Fallout 4 have suffered sales wise from having paid DLC and being super mod friendly, if anything sales are consistently there solely because of the amount of longevity mods can bring to the table.

FUT Legends - Sheffield Wednesday - Paolo di Canio DLC £6.99
Benito Carbone - Shaved Head edition DLC £5.99 , Benito Carbone - Tressfx/Nvidia Hairworks edition DLC £7.99

I joke (bet you would buy them though, lol), but this is the way games are going. This is why more and more games aren't mod friendly. Battlefield 1&2 - 8 million mods, Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope. Project Reality, AiX........

Battlefield 3&4 - Season passes.

Thing is these companies don't seem to have twigged, Arma2 & 3 - Paid DLC yet uber mod friendly = Happy community.

I don't think Skyrim or Fallout 4 have suffered sales wise from having paid DLC and being super mod friendly, if anything sales are consistently there solely because of the amount of longevity mods can bring to the table.

LOL I don't play FUT but I would pay for a Sheffield Wednesday pack that added Hillsborough + chants and other authentic stuff in a heartbeat!

kyL3RXy.gif

Ebuyer had Gigabyte 980Ti for £299 last week, maybe worth keeping your eyes out in the next few weeks.

Cheapest 1070 I have seen is a KFA2 one which £350 on overclockers uk.

As to best reference, I can only speak from personal experience, But the MSI 970's I have got are whisper quiet under full load, are factory overclocked already, yet can be overclocked a ton even more, I also owned 2 580GTX by MSI and they were awesome too. I also have a ASUS Strix 970 in my PC in my bedroom and that is super quiet and can be overclocked a lot.

I also have 2 x ASUS Direct CUII r9 290's which I have put in my girlfriends pc and they are great too.

It really boils down to what you can afford at the time and what's on offer. PM me if you see anything you like and we can go from there mate.

Do you overclock your i5 at all? You will probably need to to get good frames at 4K. Again PM me if you need any help with that.

@Placebo, If we can mod Fifa17, I will make you some Sheffield Wednesday Adboards, lol.

Right, I'm off to watch Tottenham spank Monaco in the Champions League...........Why am I so nervous?!?!?!?

Just tried demo and having problem.

All the cut scenes etc is locked to 30FPS.

When playing FPS is 180-190 but problem is it doesn't feel fluid. Should I lock FPS to 60 or 30??/

I am using AMD r9 290x card.

Any solution?

Thanks

for me the game is choppy if i dont limit the frameto 60,(samsung smart tv 6400 series) any other option is a NO GO as i can see stutter, now only using limitfps 60 nothing else in nvidia cp, anyway here's a vid i just uploaded on youtube.
the manchesta derby XD at stamford bridge :D 1080p ultra

Last edited:
Your two vids up there are very tempting for me to try the demo even I´m busy with the PES release.

Graphics look absolutely great! Also animations seem to be more fluid than last year.

Your two vids up there are very tempting for me to try the demo even I´m busy with the PES release.

Graphics look absolutely great! Also animations seem to be more fluid than last year.
Yes they do the lighting is perfect to be honest, i guess im too much in love with frostbite engine

Back
Top Bottom