FIFA 17 Videos & Pictures

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Post up your FIFA 17 goals, set-plays, thoughts and nuances in video form here.

We'll hopefully see quite a healthy upload of FIFA 17 action from the demo in here.

:TU:

Great build up goal with Bayern playing on all manual apart from Semi shooting and its on World class.

Here is some of the physical play in motion as you can see abit rusty (EA obviously need to do more work) but you can have some proper battles on the pitch.

True, now my only problem is that all i do is low shots. Even in situations where i have to do a placed shot. Those low driven shots are just too damn addictive!

What/how are you guys uploading these videos? All I can seem to do is record my stuff on a camera phone off the TV?

What/how are you guys uploading these videos? All I can seem to do is record my stuff on a camera phone off the TV?

I play on the ps4. You can capture vids there, edit them and then upload them to Youtube. After that it's just a matter of copy/pasting the youtube link here.

Love the new system actually. Pretty satisfying when your planned routine works and of course, the scrambles. Could have added a bit of stat wise error but EA and their growing love for individuality made sure there isn't.

Free kicks feel better than ever in my opinion. Love the new angle as well. And yes, dumb Sturridge celebration. Shame on me.

Starting an Online Seasons in the style of a mini career mode, sticking with the same team throughout a campaign.

Playing as Liverpool in Division 9 as we take on Dortmund & Man Utd back to back at Anfield.

Man Utd are ridiculously over powered online on this game, I've played them about 5 times in one season and can't beat them, they're the new Real Madrid. Shame their real life form doesn't reflect EA's in game endorsement of them.

This is seriously the best goal I have ever conceded, in PES or in FIFA, honestly. Simply fantastic.

Yeah those are pretty great skills! Nice goal.

I found it interesting that it's Hernan Perez doing this against his former team, Villarreal! Sweet revenge for letting him go after his contract expired. Lol

Back
Top Bottom