FIFA 17 Videos & Pictures

Not a FIFA 17 video, but still... I've been playing a career with FIFA 12 lately and the mighty Keller retired, so I decided to do a short tribute video to him with footage from FIFA 10, FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 (the three games in which he was featured in the Sounders' squad):

Not a FIFA 17 video, but still... I've been playing a career with FIFA 12 lately and the mighty Keller retired, so I decided to do a short tribute video to him with footage from FIFA 10, FIFA 11 and FIFA 12 (the three games in which he was featured in the Sounders' squad):
Enjoyed that a lot. Love seeing the older games in motion. FIFA 11 by far one of the best of all time, my personal favorite.

Enjoyed that a lot. Love seeing the older games in motion. FIFA 11 by far one of the best of all time, my personal favorite.

What do you think of fifa12?
I am asking your opninon becauseI am on pc. I want to give it a try some older versions but maybe you know, fifa11 on pc is actually Fifa10.

Thanks man! :)
I believe that FIFA 11 for PC has been the only FIFA game (at least for me) in which the ball felt really free. From FIFA 12 onwards, I've never had that feeling again.
It had its obvious downsides of course (legacy defending with opponents rocketing at you before you could say 'what?' for example, or the lack of sliders) but all in all it's really been a very good experience also for me.

What do you think of fifa12?
I am asking your opninon becauseI am on pc. I want to give it a try some older versions but maybe you know, fifa11 on pc is actually Fifa10.
It surely has its improvements over FIFA 11 (to the extent that it's been a little revolution: Impact Engine, Tactical Defending, Precision Dribbling all contributed to change the way the game had to be played), but as I said before it also has a downside: the ball doesn't feel as free as in FIFA 11 (which, as you said, for PC is FIFA 10 with updated assets and rosters) even with full manual controls. Still, I believe its improvements make it an overall more enjoyable game than FIFA 11 is.

So, to sum it up: FIFA 11 was really good, but I prefer FIFA 12.

Last edited:
Just a little video of a goal I scored online against a friend tonight, using full manual controls:
This kind of goals doesn't happen often to me, but when it happens it's a little delightful moment!

Had the AI score a goal against me yesterday by Star Wars force-heading it through my defender's chest (you can see the chest angle is away from the goal, and moving the camera around shows that the header has been "applied" despite a player being between the ball and the striker's head).

"Fuming" isn't the word.

In the first half a Nestorowski's shot devastated the goalnet, which remains so even in the second half when Hallfredsson hits and scored his goal that goes beyond the net.
Goal validated anyway (thankfully).

Last edited:
Impressed with my 2nd goal in a 4-0 win over Man City in my Southampton career game thought I would share.

You need to go to 8:00 to see the goal.

Beware though it is not a wonder strike, but slow build up play due to noticing the man marking.

The De Gea show

https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/911300294532829186

21931447_1557006124342589_1498476183_o.png

21931544_1557006161009252_1248497707_o.png

Love the weight of the ball and the transition to the kick animation. Do you feel like animation has really regressed since FIFA 17? I feel like starting from FIFA 18 the animation and skating got very worse. It's hard for me to enjoy any FIFA past FIFA 17.

Love the weight of the ball and the transition to the kick animation. Do you feel like animation has really regressed since FIFA 17? I feel like starting from FIFA 18 the animation and skating got very worse. It's hard for me to enjoy any FIFA past FIFA 17.

Yes it did! I am actually pleasantly surprised about how good and smooth are the animations for a frostbite fifa. I feel animations have not been sacrificed on the hostel of hyper responsiveness. Also, animations have an impact on the outcomes. If the body is baldy positioned before a shot or a pass it will quite often results in a realistically represented error.
I also like the rhythm and the speed of the game on slow. CPU has a good approach to the game, varying passing and dribbling. It is good to see they are also error prone even on default sliders. The misssed shot of Dybala at the begining of the video I posted was so unexpected. The moment before he forced my cb to dive into a tackle, that he escaped with side ball touches. So far I don't see them absuing game exploits such as quick strings of impossibles first time passes. The only drawback I see as of now, is the one you mentionned about a bit of lack of phisicallity that came with the introduction of the shielding, but I do still have fouls. The lack of modding possibilies is also a big let down when coming from 16. But the gameplay is good enough to let me give it a fair chance this time.

Last edited:

Same to me, playing in full hd 60fps is great, the game doesn't look that old the pitch, movement and physics were pretty well "balanced"
There's only one things that makes me remind that it's an old FIFA, when the players celebrates with all the same height lol

But isn't FIFA 11 the first FIFA same on console/PC? The 10 is totally different throught.
Not the 11 i'm 100% sure it's the same as console to me.

Edit: i just watched, gameplay looks the same. But cutscenes no, old cutscenes like in FIFA 08-09 where every player got the same height on PC, but not the case on PS3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom