• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

FIFA 18 - PC Discussion

Chuny

GFX MOD
Staff
11 December 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
@Chuny, I'm quoting you from months ago, sorry! :D But...

Now that I'm on PC (and I've got a week's worth of Origin Access)...

Are there any FIFA 18 gameplay mods you could recommend? Or will none work now that the game has been updated?
Well, there aren't many gameplay mods yet. But there are a few DB files and Career Mode tweaks that can be implemented through Frosty Mod Manager (which is a pain in the ass to get it to work).

You can check Fidel's mods here: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/doctor-productions-18-exclusive-worldwide-mods-tools.6459580/
Get Frosty Mod Manager, get Fidel's lastest mods and when you get them to work (holla if you need help) I can send you the links for some Career Mode improvements and such.

Chuny

GFX MOD
Staff
11 December 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I think I've just completed my first Pitch Mod for FIFA 18.
I will probably release it soon along with my ReShade pack. If anyone is interested here's a preview of one of the turfs I created.

barcafanforever

League 2
29 November 2006
I don't get all the modes where you boost contast/color/brightness. I mean wtf?
I see those over and over again, it's not the way guys, just deal with it, it's unreal.

Alx1234

Premiership
26 July 2018
well just tried running FIFA 18 on PC - it doesn't work. tried changing compatibility settings. still no dice.

Basically F**k konami for not making PES truly offline on PC and F**k EA for taking my money and giving me a game I can't play because of their stupid update.

superleeds1

72 Veteran
Staff
16 July 2004
LUFC O.K.
well just tried running FIFA 18 on PC - it doesn't work. tried changing compatibility settings. still no dice.

Basically F**k konami for not making PES truly offline on PC and F**k EA for taking my money and giving me a game I can't play because of their stupid update.

How about asking for help and telling us what rig You have,instead of barking at the moon.
No one else is reporting such issues are they?

Madmac79

Premiership
11 September 2006
Since I'll not pick up Fifa 20 for the moment, and I like to alternate something to Pes anyway, now that it's free from the bane of updates and whatnot I've installed this one again, applied Fidel mods (check the soccergaming thread if you are interested and other graphical ones and I must say it's a seriously magnificent experience.. aggressive cpu, way improved AI behaviour united with the already good randomness of Fifa 18.. truly lovely. No idea if it sustains an entire career, I'm having such fun that I might even try.

el niche

League 1
23 September 2013
Miami, FL
Atl. Huila
@rockstrongo
Hey Rock, I didn't want to clutter the FIFA 20 thread so I post here. I reinstalled this one again seeing that Im going thru all the past FIFAs. Favorites so far are 16,17 and this. However do you have any updated squads or patch? Did you use any other mods?
Might as well add @Madmac79 even though he was playing this 6 months ago.

Madmac79

Premiership
11 September 2006
@rockstrongo
Hey Rock, I didn't want to clutter the FIFA 20 thread so I post here. I reinstalled this one again seeing that Im going thru all the past FIFAs. Favorites so far are 16,17 and this. However do you have any updated squads or patch? Did you use any other mods?

No idea if there is up to date stuff, the old squad files by Fidel I was using were of course for 2018 rosters.

I got sucked out by other games in that period, but I might try it out once again in these days. Problem is that modified stats and overalls make the game on the field much more enjoyable, but transfers and whatnot are completely fucked, so (unless there is some other mod that correct it which I'm unaware of) you either accept it as it is or it's kinda weird to play a career.

rockstrongo

World Cup Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
@rockstrongo
The thing is I'm on console,using what they give me there.
Never been that picky about rosters on older games, usually make transfers that matters myself
Can't help you pal,sorry!

Top Bottom