FIFA 18 (PC Version)

The best programmers and the best designers from both companies should have a What'sApp Group and one of them should go "Hey... why don't we quit and start our own company? We can call it KONEA, or EAMI". To what some other might answer something like "はい、それをやりましょう" and we could finally have the best game ever.
Probably with no licenses AT ALL. But nevertheless... the best game indeed.

Also, we could finally have 3 football games. It's a win-win situation for everybody, really.

That is the best news Redhat. Thanks for sharing it here. Looks very promising indeed.

The best programmers and the best designers from both companies should have a What'sApp Group and one of them should go "Hey... why don't we quit and start our own company? We can call it KONEA, or EAMI". To what some other might answer something like "はい、それをやりましょう" and we could finally have the best game ever.
Probably with no licenses AT ALL. But nevertheless... the best game indeed.

Also, we could finally have 3 football games. It's a win-win situation for everybody, really.

Agreed

Let Konami and EA have their online money making schemes and give the community tools to improve the offline experience as they wish. We will never bother Adam or EA and their shills anymore and no one will call us trolls because we want fouls and better shooting!

Bet you we will create the better looking game, Varied AI,Post amazing gameplay vids and keep the purists satisfied!

Embarrasing how on PES every team backheels every other pass, And on FIFA %100 pass completion is the norm for Barca and for Yeovil town as well LOL

can anyone please tell me how do u insert fifa 18 faces in the game. I have always played pes but this year will probably switch to fifa but wondered how do u edit faces?
thanks

Did you buy it from South Korea? Is that the cheapest place on Origin?
Yeah South Korea VPN + Origin

I used the VPN first to by early access and then bought the game with 10% off, I'm not sure if it's the cheapest but India doesn't work for me with my VPN/Credit card but South Korea did :)

South Korea:

Standard £35.40
Ronaldo £51.63
Icon £62.69

India

Standard £40.67
Ronaldo £55.78
Icon £63.92

Russia (no English language, will have to rely on language packs)

Standard £25.50
Ronaldo £38.26
Icon £44.64

Yeah South Korea VPN + Origin

I used the VPN first to by early access and then bought the game with 10% off, I'm not sure if it's the cheapest but India doesn't work for me with my VPN/Credit card but South Korea did :)

Cheers I will have a look now and see if it is cheaper..

South Korea:

Standard £35.40
Ronaldo £51.63
Icon £62.69

India

Standard £40.67
Ronaldo £55.78
Icon £63.92

Russia (no English language, will have to rely on language packs)

Standard £25.50
Ronaldo £38.26
Icon £44.64

Given it a go my VPN keeps giving me prices in Hong Kong Dollars although my VPN says Korea.

I took the DX12 code from FIFA18 pc in the my documents folder under fifasetup.ini and put it into FIFA17. FIFA17 runs like butter now

Paulv2k4 FIFA18 Gameplay Mod

Hi all.

Its that time of year again. As much as I like FIFA 18. I felt it didn't use its new tactic features enough. So time to make some changes again.

Current Version 1.0

Aims:
  • Less boring games (i hate constant 1-0 wins and my team being the "best defence of the league")
  • Remove Super Goalkeepers (i combine my change with a slider of 9 for GK Ability)
  • More AI direct dribbling
  • Better AI shooting
  • More AI long passes
You can get it here. (OneDrive direct link)

How to Install:

Copy the locale.ini into your FIFA 18 -> Data folder (overwriting)

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/paulv2k4-fifa18-gameplay-mod.6459564/

Jus set up City to the slowest build up 1, and safest passing 1 and the possession against Real is 50-50 at half time. This is not the case in FIFA17. This game is a no go for me yet.

Anyone else managed to buy the game with korea vpn? Tried both Korea and India but they won’t accept my swedish credit card.

Yes no problems here. I used my UK card but in the checkout I still said it was a South Korea card, msg me on Skype if you want me to help you get it? Can send the money to my Nordea account :)

Yes no problems here. I used my UK card but in the checkout I still said it was a South Korea card, msg me on Skype if you want me to help you get it? Can send the money to my Nordea account :)

Thanks man, much appreciated! I never changed the card to be from Korea, so let me try that first.

So if you want to transfer yourself to South Korea through VPN and get the game (possibly) tomorrow, do you need to buy it straight from Origin? Otherwise you stil have to wait for the key if you bought FIFA from any of the external providers?

So if you want to transfer yourself to South Korea through VPN and get the game (possibly) tomorrow, do you need to buy it straight from Origin? Otherwise you stil have to wait for the key if you bought FIFA from any of the external providers?

Yep you do, if you buy from Origina via VPN (also get EA access if you don't already), it's £46.41 for the Ronaldo edition (only Ronaldo or Icon editions can be played 3 days before the official release).

Back
Top Bottom