FIFA 18 (PC Version)

I use PureVPN but also have HMA, HMA wasn't showing it was really in Korea when you choose Korea (some VPNs are bad like that), PureVPN worked correctly for Korea and unlocked the game, I believe New Zealand should also work.

With the EA Access discount I paid £45.81 for the Korean Ronaldo version.

I use PureVPN but also have HMA, HMA wasn't showing it was really in Korea when you choose Korea (some VPNs are bad like that), PureVPN worked correctly for Korea and unlocked the game, I believe New Zealand should also work.

With the EA Access discount I paid £45.81 for the Korean Ronaldo version.

What settings did you use for PureVPN?

Tried everything and the game wouldn't activate.

@Placebo would you help brother out if I'd fail as well ? ;)

Sure thing :)

What settings did you use for PureVPN?

Tried everything and the game wouldn't activate.

You do have the Ronaldo or Icon version right? They're the only ones that unlock three days early, VPN or no VPN. The Icon/Ronaldo version doesn't require a VPN anymore it's unlocked everywhere.

In Fifa17 no I don't think so, this would have been a victim of the unmoddability of the game, hopefully this is something which will be possible now.

Hopefully ?
Is there any indication this year might be different ? Any modders cracked the game or something ?

This year we'll have modding but don't expect too much. We can only change textures and nothing else. Another problem is that some files couldn't be used combined. For example if you change something in the database and someone else adds some minikits you must decide what you want to use. Only way is a big global patch like Moddingway. So yeah, it's better than last year but it's still very basic and it won't change anytime soon.

@Placebo
I didn't know there is no Polish language this year in Russian version ( I'm from Poland) and did order it
Now I see refund on Origin can take like 10 days (madness) so really can't buy from Korea
Well guess I'll have to learn Cyrillic :APPLAUD:

Finally got the Ronaldo edition and started a career mode with LFC. Once I got the game speed down to slow and tweaked a few settings, game was so much more playable. Not as nuanced as PES18 but still enjoyable.

@Placebo
I didn't know there is no Polish language this year in Russian version ( I'm from Poland) and did order it
Now I see refund on Origin can take like 10 days (madness) so really can't buy from Korea
Well guess I'll have to learn Cyrillic :APPLAUD:

Unfortunately Origin has a history of messing up the languages in the Eastern European versions of the game in particular, sorry for your troubles :(

Please if anyone preordered fifa from cdkeys tell me is code going to be received maybe 1hour before official release 29 september 12 cet i think?
I want to know because i want to preorder it and want to take that bonus few things for FUT
so if anyone knows please tell me i really need an answer

Example for my PES18 Premium from cdkeys I got key- they have scan from box, on morning day before premiere. At polish forum someone asked cdkeys about key, they wrote:
Pre-order keys will be delivered one day before the official release date mentioned on our site. We'll send a notification via email once the product keys are sent out.

Unfortunately Origin has a history of messing up the languages in the Eastern European versions of the game in particular, sorry for your troubles :(

MY bad I guess for not checking out
I was thinking if I'd apply for refund would be possible to buy from Korea right away ? Or would I have to wait for refund to be completed ?

MY bad I guess for not checking out
I was thinking if I'd apply for refund would be possible to buy from Korea right away ? Or would I have to wait for refund to be completed ?

Unfortunately you'd have to wait, there are reports that people have had the language they require added to the game when talking it through via customer support chat, worth a try, especially if you can show Polish was in previous Russian versions so it was a fair assumption to make on your part.

CD keys started sending out the keys it seems.
Just received mine and successfully redeemed it on origin.
Obviously can't play yet, but does anyone know if there's a preload option? Can't see anything about it.

Last edited:
If you buy from Origin yes, otherwise you can only download when you add the key.

I suppose you mean I can not download it before the official release date/time.
Because I've already added the key and the game sits tantalisingly in my games library. Oh well. Hopefully EA's servers will be ready for a bit of extra traffic!

Cheat table is already out and working for Fifa18! Numerous things included but best of all it gets rid of the annoying fog of war in career mode so you don't have to waste time scouting players to bid for them!

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-18-career-mode-cheat-table.6459576/
FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Special thanks to gaelyoh for sharing the game with me.

6Hgfnky.png

Cheat table for FIFA 18. Designed to improve your experience with Career game mode.
To run this tool you need to install Cheat Engine 6.7.
Working only on PC.

Features:
  • Cheating in Player training by receiving always 'A' grade on training simulation.
  • Free 5/5 scouts.
  • Editing transfer budget.
  • And more!.

You can send a donation, if you want to:
Donate via PayPal

Download from Mega.nz

Bought a new UPS recently, thought it was sufficient for my PC, apparently skill games in Fifa18 make my PC use more juice than the UPS provides which makes a very loud, obnoxious alarm go off from the UPS, matches no problem, just the skill mini games!

uninterrupted power supply ? what is your spec anyway ?

AMD RX 480 8gb
AMD FX 8350 CPU
16gb RAM
3 SSD & 2 Standard Hard Drives

Using exactly 150 Watts whilst writing this post, UPS has a 360 Watts capacity and I honestly thought that'd be enough as my previous one was only 300 Watts and it was always fine for gaming except for playing The Division with two Nvidia 770s running SLI and I'm sure I had the monitor plugged in as well.

Anyone else in here, like Bobdillon and I, who cannot DOWNLOAD or play the bloody full game, should get over to the EA forums where 3000 people have the same issue and I have never seen so many angry threads, there is even a petition started.

Back
Top Bottom