wolly1979

Premiership
6 April 2006
Roma
AS Roma
FIFA 18 - PC SPECS
POSTED SEPTEMBER 11TH AT 5:00PM.
image.img.jpg

With DirectX12 support on PC, FIFA 18 will bring the World's players, teams and atmospheres to life in more detail than ever before.

FIFA 18 launches on PC on September 29, or September 21 for Origin Access members. Check out the recommended and minimum PC specifications below.

DIRECTX 12
MINIMUM SPECIFICATION
CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) - Intel i3 4340 (5,226), and Intel i3 4350 (5,302) as alternatives.
AMD equivalent is AMD Athlon X4 870K (5,219) - AMD FX-4350 (5,272) and FX-4330 (5,297) as alternatives.
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 50.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (4,116) 2GB or equivalent * AMD equivalent is Radeon RX 460 (4,218)/R9 270 (4,258)/R7 370 (4,258)
DirectX: 12

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION
CPU: Intel i3 6300T or equivalent benchmark (5,199) - Intel i3 4340 (5,226), and Intel i3 4350 (5,302) as alternatives.
AMD equivalent is AMD Athlon X4 870K (5,219) - AMD FX-4350 (5,272) and FX-4330 (5,297) as alternatives.
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
DirectX: 12.0

DIRECTX 11
MINIMUM SPECIFICATION
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260
DirectX: 11.0

RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION
CPU: Intel i5-3550K @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
Minimum Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon R9 270
DirectX: 11.0

That's not the full version then! That's the cash in on muppets with more money than sense version, 10 hours is pathetic, remember when the early access version was three full days? Bloody EA.
It's a timer that pauses when you quit the game though.

I think I'm right in saying that if you played it for an hour a day before the full retail release, you'd still have three hours left!

That's not the full version then! That's the cash in on muppets with more money than sense version, 10 hours is pathetic, remember when the early access version was three full days? Bloody EA.

Origin Access is only £20 a year and allows access to most new EA games for 10 hours and full version of games when they have been out 6-8 months.

10 hours isn't that bad and for the game to be released on the 21st, a whole week earlier than consoles IMO is really good.

You will have 10 hours of playing the game till Tuesday when you will have to use a VPN to fully activate the game from Korea.

PC GAME PRICING:-

CDKEYS - £37.99
Origin India - £41.18 (Cheapest place to get on Origin) + 10% off if you have Origin Access (£37.06)

If you know anywhere cheaper then please post.

I hope Dx11 doesn't lack anything. Cause we all know how Nvidia cards go kaput with Dx12, especially 9xx and older cards.

PC GAME PRICING:-

CDKEYS - £37.99
Origin India - £41.18 (Cheapest place to get on Origin) + 10% off if you have Origin Access (£37.06)

If you know anywhere cheaper then please post.

I was looking for the same earlier, doesn't seem to me that many bargains around like there used to be, problem I had with India in recent years was getting a payment method to work whilst using a VPN.

Yeah, seems to be like FIFA prices are going up every year, continuously. £37.99 for a PC version is over £10 more than I paid for it in last years. But I hope EA can still make a profit on PC versions as we want them to keep releasing game on that platform in the future. Spend £37.99 a year is not that bad thing :-)

We need to show the support for them, even though they make billions pounds on FIFA every year. However, 8/10 of that money is made on PS4/XboxOne players.

what are you talking about ?

Nvidia Cards and DX 12 ?

AMD cards handle DX12 asynchronous compute operations far better than Nvidias 900 series cards (Not sure about 10-- series cards), due to the fact that AMD cards since 200? series cards have hardware asynchronous compute units built into their cards architecture natively. Nvidia 9 series ( and possibly 10 series I'm not sure ) do NOT have any asynchronous compute hardware built into their cards, Nvidia solution is a software implementation which is obviously nowhere near as efficient.

Rule of thumb roughly is DX11 performs way better on Nvidia cards due to AMD's fairly high DX11 driver overhead, and DX12 generally performs better on AMD cards due to the asynchronous compute dedicated hardware. Obviously it's swings and roundabouts depending on the Game/Engine involved.

Anyone got any of them dlls for match time?

EDIT: Nevermind, meant the ini files, but if it was like fifa 17, it's the locale files you want to mess around with anyways.

Anyone try extend time in locale.ini ? i know that stamina will probably not adjust though. Just hate going back to menu.. lol

Yep.

In the folder: \FIFA 18 DEMO\Data\
Open up locale.ini using notepad.
Add the following under FIFA_DEMO = 1
[]
SKIP_BOOTFLOW=0
HALF_LENGTH=8
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=8
//

You can adjust both HALF_LENGTH and AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH to your liking.
Setting SKIP_BOOTFLOW=1 enables the arena.

If you go down to [LOCALE]
and set
USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 0
then you skip the language select at startup

Note that in an eight minute game, players will be twice as fatigued. It isn't possible to fix that without editing the database which I am not sure is possible since FIFA 17.

Presentation graphics, player faces and models, jersey/shorts material animation just knock your socks off as does the quality of the pitch. How I wish EA would just give the game to Konami to implement its gameplay. Gameplay wise, still too arcade-ish for my liking, mostly with the ball physics.

Back
Top Bottom