FIFA 18 Videos & Pictures

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Post up your FIFA 18 goals, set-plays, thoughts and nuances in video form here.

We'll hopefully see quite a healthy upload of FIFA 18 action from the demo in here.

:TU:

Nothing too amazing, but hey. Some are on PS4, others are on PC!

Legendary and all manual except semi-shooting.

As you might expect, Ronaldo is just disgusting in this game.

I've been playing both games the last couple of days A LOT (mostly Fifa) and i found one thing: no game can satisfy my needs! both games are fun for what they deliver best. but none of them fully satisfy me!

How is that football?

The gameplay in FUT isn't and never has been indicative of how it's played offline. Nor do my games in career mode mimic 1v1 matches found online. FUT has always been its own, over-the-top animal. Also, inform cards and Team Chemistry heavily inflate stats and the general pace of the game. Not to mention, you can't tell me that there aren't videos of PES that aren't 100% grounded in reality.

More to the point, what's the point of such a simplistic shit post like the one you just made? To get a rise out of people? Is showing us clips from the least realistic game mode in FIFA (with one dismissive sentence attached) supposed to prove something? Great contribution, bud.

If I were to post a video of PES where I score several goals in which I rainbow the ball over a defender's head with the keeper and score a volley, do you think that would accurately portray and represent the gameplay of PES 2018? Of course not. It would be a small, isolated slice. Such disingenuous drivel from the same sorts of users time and time again.

Last edited:
The gameplay in FUT isn't and never has been indicative of how it's played offline. Nor do my games in career mode mimic 1v1 matches found online. FUT has always been its own, over-the-top animal. Also, inform cards and Team Chemistry heavily inflate stats and the general pace of the game. Not to mention, you can't tell me that there aren't videos of PES that aren't 100% grounded in reality.

More to the point, what's the point of such a simplistic shit post like the one you just made? To get a rise out of people? Is showing us clips from the least realistic game mode in FIFA (with one dismissive sentence attached) supposed to prove something? Great contribution, bud.

If I were to post a video of PES where I score several goals in which I rainbow the ball over a defender's head with the keeper and score a volley, do you think that would accurately portray and represent the gameplay of PES 2018? Of course not. It would be a small, isolated slice. Such disingenuous drivel from the same sorts of users time and time again.
How did you turn this into a PES rant?
It's a shitty representation of football,every one gets that,trust me we've seen tons of those in the Pes thread coming from this end of the forum all season long.
Ignore,report,or move on.

How did you turn this into a PES rant?
It's a shitty representation of football,every one gets that,trust me we've seen tons of those in the Pes thread coming from this end of the forum all season long.
Ignore,report,or move on.

If anything, I was defending PES 2018! My point was, regardless of the game, it would be asinine to take an isolated goal or skill and claim it represents the game in its entirety. It doesn't.

trust me we've seen tons of those in the Pes thread coming from this end of the forum all season long

What's your point? Not from me, you haven't. Also, do two wrongs make a right? Does it somehow justify people's behavior because certain posters do it in the PES thread? Are you a petulant child that wants to keep a little volley of tit-for-tat going? I'll reply to whomever the hell I please. If you don't like MY post, you're free to follow your own suggestion.

Last edited:
If anything, I was defending PES 2018! My point was, regardless of the game, it would be asinine to take an isolated goal or skill and claim it represents the game in its entirety. It doesn't.

What's your point? Not from me, you haven't. Also, do two wrongs make a right? Does it somehow justify people's behavior because certain posters do it in the PES thread? Are you a petulant child that wants to keep a little volley of tit-for-tat going? I'll reply to whomever the hell I please. If you don't like MY post, you're free to follow your own suggestion.
I didn't mean to attack you, just stated how it's been in here lately,not you personally
And yes two wrongs doesn't add up to one right.
Just stating the general atmosphere between and in the different forums.
Not shooting at you I think you misread that post.
It's boring as hell with attacks across the forums,and me being a Pes player first have been targeted by members kind rough.
So all good?

I didn't mean to attack you, just stated how it's been in here lately,not you personally
And yes two wrongs doesn't add up to one right.
Just stating the general atmosphere between and in the different forums.
Not shooting at you I think you misread that post.
It's boring as hell with attacks across the forums,and me being a Pes player first have been targeted by members kind rough.
So all good?

Not a problem! No harm done. I was a bit harsh as well. It's easy to get on the defensive when people are intentionally looking at things in a biased, non-objective manner (from both sides). Like I always say, I have no horse in this race. I buy PES and FIFA each year, and there are aspects of both games I love and loathe.

Not a problem! No harm done. I was a bit harsh as well. It's easy to get on the defensive when people are intentionally looking at things in a biased, non-objective manner (from both sides). Like I always say, I have no horse in this race. I buy PES and FIFA each year, and there are aspects of both games I love and loathe.
I get you mate,no problems from my end.
It's been a bit stingy in here for a few years,same here,haven't bought FIFA 18 yet,will do when it's ironed out,I usually buy it a few months in.
Bought 17 a few weeks back,actually enjoy that one massively,and Pes 18 of course.
Good we settled that.
Take care mate

I was struggling to enjoy the game as i do every year because i have been trying different slider settings.

But i finally went back to Placebo’s ones (thanks) and they are the only ones i can enjoy the game with.

Here are highlights from my CM match Southend (me) v Rochdale.

Professional
Full manual
Slow (i think)
15 mins

I enjoyed this match even though my GK made a big blunder.

Half way through the first half i changed to Placebo’s sliders. I felt the difference straight away. Excellent stuff.

I was struggling to enjoy the game as i do every year because i have been trying different slider settings.

But i finally went back to Placebo’s ones (thanks) and they are the only ones i can enjoy the game with.

Here are highlights from my CM match Southend (me) v Rochdale.

Professional
Full manual
Slow (i think)
15 mins

I enjoyed this match even though my GK made a big blunder.

Half way through the first half i changed to Placebo’s sliders. I felt the difference straight away. Excellent stuff.

I felt that professional were great until I scored two long range shots that the gk were reacting to very late.
That breaks that level for me,otherwise,just like the other game,best level

Operation sports community sliders.
Works great,but I'm having trouble finding the right balance between manual/semi/assisted and difficulty.
Plus I'm on broadcast cam as well
But semi,and wc,works ok

I was having trouble too but try Placebo’s sliders on full manual. I’m finding it good at the moment.

I was having trouble too but try Placebo’s sliders on full manual. I’m finding it good at the moment.
Will try them out,thanx for the tip mate.
And,to be honest,haven't played the game enough either,but it's a good game,a bit to direct from the cpu on attack,but great in most aspects

This was on assisted and legendary (default sliders). I lost the game 4-1 :-O but I really like how my goal came off the bar, post and bounced just over the line and out again.

Last edited:
One of most satisfying goals with a defender. I like the way he chests it down and volleys it. (it is florenzi not manolas as stated in the vid)

It felt great in real time.

Last edited:
I have been toying with the idea of starting a CM. I finally found some good sliders. So here goes...

Mr Gee takes over at Aston Villa. One of the board’s goals is to get promotion, fair enough, but to do it as champions...erm...not so fair.

A bit of a blow at the start of the season as Kodja gets injured preseason and is out for 6 weeks. So Hogan steps in up front.

First game Aston Villa v Hull City.

Back
Top Bottom