FIFA 18 Videos & Pictures

I have been toying with the idea of starting a CM. I finally found some good sliders. So here goes...

Mr Gee takes over at Aston Villa. One of the board’s goals is to get promotion, fair enough, but to do it as champions...erm...not so fair.

A bit of a blow at the start of the season as Kodja gets injured preseason and is out for 6 weeks. So Hogan steps in up front.

First game Aston Villa v Hull City.

hey buddy, im in need of a footy fix, is the latest update good enough to re buy the game also what slider settings have you set it to and at what difficulty cos looking at video it looks good.

my updated fifa sliders for old school pes players , feedback welcome

CAMERA : Tele Broadcast 8/4

WORLD CLASS 5 MINUTE HALVES

USER

AI

hey buddy, im in need of a footy fix, is the latest update good enough to re buy the game also what slider settings have you set it to and at what difficulty cos looking at video it looks good.

Hey Jimi, looking at your other post it seems you already bought it again. I use the above quoted sliders and camera settings from goalgerd and playing World Class. But increased match length to 10 mins. Also i use full manual and the old fashion defending i think it’s tactical defending.

Another thing i do is turn off the commentary because that can really add to any annoyance that i may find with the game. I’m also trying to focus on the positive posts here rather than the negative ones that point out problems that i may not have noticed. Some good posts on operations sports website where people discuss how to get round defenders with simple skills. Ive never been interested in those things before but i want to try different things slowly.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy it and post some vids if you get a chance.

PS. Shooting is fantastic in this. :)

Hey Jimi, looking at your other post it seems you already bought it again. I use the above quoted sliders and camera settings from goalgerd and playing World Class. But increased match length to 10 mins. Also i use full manual and the old fashion defending i think it’s tactical defending.

Another thing i do is turn off the commentary because that can really add to any annoyance that i may find with the game. I’m also trying to focus on the positive posts here rather than the negative ones that point out problems that i may not have noticed. Some good posts on operations sports website where people discuss how to get round defenders with simple skills. Ive never been interested in those things before but i want to try different things slowly.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy it and post some vids if you get a chance.

PS. Shooting is fantastic in this. :)
thanks for the advice buddy, yeah shooting is great in this game, has that old pes feeling about it.

First round of the League Cup v Ipswich Town. Not the most exciting game which is not really a bad thing.

Next game in the league away against Cardiff City.

Played four games today and really enjoyed them even though i didnt win one. I have to admit that i am seeing some fouls (could be more though), and i am also getting 0-0 draws and midfield battles. All this on 15 min halves. ;)

Here are very brief highlights of a great game i played. The shot count is high because i play similar to Spurs and shoot from all angles so it doesnt give a true reflection on how tight the game was.

I have started trying to use very basic skill moves to get passed opponents. Individuality is definitely there because some players can get passed players better than others.

The only complaints i really have is...

1. My team mate AI do not always react quick enough to a situation.
2. I dont like the corners because the strategy does not work and i wish we could adjust the view similar to free kicks.

Other than that i am enjoying this at the moment. :)

Another long ranger from Bergkamp off the post.

Giroud 86 rated debut scissor kick goal....not bad!

Episode 4 IS HERE!
Considerably the first David v Goliath clash of this World Cup, 2014 Runners up Argentina challenge Debutantes Iceland who are capable of giant killing after eliminating England in the Euros 2 years earlier.

Episode 5 IS HERE!

Brazil will be keen to redeem themselves after their humiliating 7-1 exit from the last World Cup, of which Neymar missed the rest of through injury. Will they get the perfect start against the Swiss?

Episode 6 & 7 IS HERE!

The defending World Champions Germany begin their Russian odyssey in Luzhniki. They take on El Tricolor - Mexico.

It's a new look England side compared to the one that was eliminated with a whimper in Brazil four years ago, they take on Tunisia then it's the Golden Generation of Belgium as they look to put plenty past Panama.

A FIFA Ultimate Team match I played that really got me emotionally involved (for once).

The change of tactics made a massive difference. I was emotionally drained by the end of the game. I just couldn't find the equaliser.

A career mode pre-season game, Bolton (me) v Aue (AI).

1:40: The keeper does a complete Karius. Really different, "fresh" goal. 2:20: The physicality. The way that the defender wins the physical battle, and the perfect reaction animation. 2:28: I decided to attempt the spectacular and it's a complete cock-up. Love it.

More career mode - Premier League Newcastle (AI) v Bolton (me) in the cup. They were playing a few kids, and I was keeping the ball, trying not to make any mistakes. This game got me out of my seat multiple times - when I was celebrating my team's defending!

2:20: Stick a toe out and it's in, so close - then a corner that leads to... 2:40: Okay, weird goalkeeping on the second attempt, but watch the defender crumpling into the striker. From now, I'm under the kosh. 3:33: Celebrated the slide tackle that disrupts the play. 3:50: Celebrated the left-back calmly positioning himself to swipe the ball away. 4:10: Celebrated the block to prevent the ball entering the box. 4:30: I give the ball away in the dying minutes, panic, but their through-ball goes out and... Full time.

Back
Top Bottom