FIFA 18 World Cup Add-on - Discussion Thread

The whole game had a free trial this week, it's not about the World Cup mode.
So if we buy standalone fifa 18 World Cup package they’re currently selling in UK, we can install disk and download World Cup patch regardless of what date it is?

I am confused.

I thought it was for free,not just a week had plans to uninstall my FIFA 18 and download it so I don't use my disc.

So if we buy standalone fifa 18 World Cup package they’re currently selling in UK, we can install disk and download World Cup patch regardless of what date it is?

I am confused.
The World Cup bundle they are selling is basically FIFA 18 with a different cover. The World Cup content is a free patch for the game.

guys are all national squads updated for world cup?because on sofifa i see 28may last update for World cup
because i want to try the trial but i want to know about world cup squads

guys are all national squads updated for world cup?because on sofifa i see 28may last update for World cup
because i want to try the trial but i want to know about world cup squads
Currently the game contains the preliminary squads, but not the final squads yet. I really hope they will update this.

Anyone know why the knockout Adidas ball is not in the world cup addon in the knockout stages ?

Adidas Mechta ball the red one

Anyone know why the knockout Adidas ball is not in the world cup addon in the knockout stages ?

Adidas Mechta ball the red one

Because the World Cup addon was a lazy attempt to add the World Cup into Fifa 18.

Last time I played it just after the World Cup started the squads hadn't been updated and you could still use 30+ players for England.

The squads had been updated 2 days after the tournament started. The ball had only been announced after the group stage, so it was obviously too late to add it to the DLC.

tried WC online last night at my brothers flat. horrendous ...passrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunpassgoal. tried to set up custom tactics for spain (which is not really work in 18 but i thought at least hey they formations) but the game genuinely punishes you if you want to play football

tried WC online last night at my brothers flat. horrendous ...passrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunpassgoal. tried to set up custom tactics for spain (which is not really work in 18 but i thought at least hey they formations) but the game genuinely punishes you if you want to play football

That's why I don't play online anymore.

Just a fast counter attacking mess, you can't try and build up play and play possession football.

Also annoys me you can't find any matches online when not playing FULL-AUTO, which for me anyway takes alot of enjoyment out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom