FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

AI_SETTING_HALFLENGHT=8
GAME_SPEED=0
UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1
UCC=1
FORCE_ALL_REGIONALIZATION_PROPS=0
FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR=1

Especiallly first line is a MUST for every PC player. You might play with the other settings as well.
Paste this in into "cl.ini" file located in DATA folder. Same structure, same files, same tricks seem to be working as last year and years before.
I put it here and right?
What should you do exactly?

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 59
unknown.png

Oh God, I reported about the 30 fps crowd issue on the forums and people don't understand what it is.
facepalm.gif

Anyone has this experience, I just play a game this morning, and it is slower compared to during evening/night local time.. it happens also when i play PES /, feels like beeing speed up, what happen to my perception or pc ?

Does anyone know what each Regionalization Colors look like?
Did anyone try one by one and took screenshots or something?
I fear I'm going to have to do that myself!

Does anyone know what each Regionalization Colors look like?
Did anyone try one by one and took screenshots or something?
I fear I'm going to have to do that myself!

I haven't tested it but one of the main tasks for the full version will be to find out which one is for the night games in CL and implement them for all games at night.

Hi gents! I would be very thankful if someone that managed to extend the half length of the demo could share its locale.ini with us here. Strangely for me it doesn't seem to work while it worked totally fine last year. Also other commands such as the force FORCE_ALL_REGIONALIZATION_PROPS=0 and FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR=1 do work. It actually gives night games with sepia colours.

One more thing:
Does anyone have problems right BEFORE and AFTER the tunnel scenes? Like a micro-sutter? A mini-pause? It's not a big deal but it kind of breaks the immersion.

Regionalization colours set to 0 gives nice vibrant colours like on ps4 pro !!!! :D

Yeah.. gone the dull colours.. was it the same case with fifa 18 ?

Anyway, i think the gameplay turf is less detail this year, isn't it ?

Can you post screenshots?
When I set it like that, it looks more on the yellowish tones. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong that's why I'm asking for screenshots. Thanks.

Pre-load tomorrow 7PM CEST / 6pm GMT, exciting stuff! No idea when early access starts though? It's only showing pre-load and official release dates in Origin...

Just realized, Window mode and Borderless Window mode on Dx11 is still locked to 30 FPS.

Only Dx12 Window mode can be run at 60 fps. FiFA 18 Dx11 window mode runs at 60 fps, so it should be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom