FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Checking the various pricing options for Origin Access Basic (gets you 10 hours with the game) and Premier (gets you the Full game). I'll update with additional information :)

I'm only checking regions which have the English version of the game.

Korea.jpg
Basic = 5,000 Kwon / 3.93 EUR / $4.50 / £3.56
Premier = 16,500 Kwon / 13.00 EUR / $14.85 / £11.75

Editions and prices:

prices.jpg
standard.jpg champion.jpg ultimate.jpg
Strangely Brazil has a Champions version which no other country I checked has, maybe that's to make up for the fact that Origin Premier seems not to be available in Brazil.

Last edited:
I've now checked all the countries I can think of! If you want to sign up for a year and don't mind the gamble on languages then Russia is the way to go at only £46.28 / $60 / 51.09 EUR for 12 months Origin Premier.

But if you only want to sign up for a month to try Fifa19 before buying then the best prices are South Africa, South Korea, India etc. depends on your VPN/credit card how successful you'll be:

Origin.jpg

Used PureVPN to sign up for South Africa, used my Spanish debit card no problem just changed the location to Spain and it was accepted fine.

Last edited:
I hope cutscenes aren't locked to 30 fps with Dx12 again. They were locked on FiFA 18 but they fixed it with update.

And hopefully crowds aren't 30 FPS. It's not a Frostbite engine issue either. Crowds were uncapped on FiFA 17.

Yeah that's a good point that was very annoying and it made it very jerky with the FPS switching constantly, never did find a way to lock it to 60fps on AMD.

That's a good bit of research Placebo. Thanks for putting it up. If anyone looks at the costs of buying the PC version outright in different regions, please feel free to post.

That's a good bit of research Placebo. Thanks for putting it up. If anyone looks at the costs of buying the PC version outright in different regions, please feel free to post.

On it!

Not sure if this is new but hadn't noticed before:

Pre-Load.jpg

So really great to see there's a pre-load three days before the early access starts!

Added purchase price for various countries, Russia is obviously the cheapest but it's really only the Ultimate version which is a significant price difference.

This is what comes up for me on Origin Premium - Release 19 September 11PM UK Time

fifa.PNG

On it!

Not sure if this is new but hadn't noticed before:

View attachment 5837

So really great to see there's a pre-load three days before the early access starts!

What country was you connected in to get that message. I keep seeing pre-load as the 21st?

Edit: Just had another look and have seen the same as above.

I used VPN to buy games via Origin in the past and never had issues.

However, during the past few weeks I've read reports from people that they were banned after using VPN to buy games there.

Anyone here had any issues recently?

I used VPN to buy games via Origin in the past and never had issues.

However, during the past few weeks I've read reports from people that they were banned after using VPN to buy games there.

Anyone here had any issues recently?

I would say 99% of my games on Origin have all been bought using VPN, and I have never been banned.

Update:-
What I read after a Google search is Origin doesn't ban hardly anyone and those that have been banned, were using VPN's whilst playing online.
Other people suspected these people were also using some kind of other software Origin detected, so banned the accounts.

Delete cookies and caché and try again?.

Tried that, tried multiple browsers, tried resetting password, if I deliberately enter the wrong password then it shows an incorrect password error but the right password just gets the "infinite loop" you can see in the video.

Does anyone know any admin/mods/staff of Moddingway? I haven't been able to log in for ages, this is what I get:

https://prs.tinytake.com/sf/Mjg2OTkzOF84NjE1NDA3

Sent them a direct email 8 days ago but no reply :(

Tried that, tried multiple browsers, tried resetting password, if I deliberately enter the wrong password then it shows an incorrect password error but the right password just gets the "infinite loop" you can see in the video.

Let's ask for help to the master himself, then.
Calling out @Ariel Santarelli

Hopefully talented modders can get around modifying body types and skin textures for PC this time.

I'm pretty sure because on the demo announcement screenshot you can see the Origin logo next to PS4 and XBOX One.

Yeah I hope we do get a demo. Despite demo being different from full version, I can at least get an idea of how the game would perform and if they made any stupid 30 fps lock.

Of course we are!
EA is not Konami, despite recent behaviours...

With the recent bfv fiasco, I actually lost my hope in them. But then again, EA is better at making sports games. So there is hope.

Is anyone else Origin Account showing pre-load as 17th but release as 27th? EA reckon it's just a bug and will get sorted........

Back
Top Bottom