Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
this is so bazaar! Women's international is way better. Bigger ball, slower ball movement, better player models, more animations that are smooth. Why is this so much better? Like a separate game. Guys play it and tell me i'm not drunk... I read somewhere on the net that EA built the woman international league from the ground up. Not ported into the engine like the men's leagues. The stuff from old engine was ported to new one except the girls international, probably why it's so different. I can't go back to the UEFA now.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Belgium.

EA: FIFA Points no longer for sale in Belgium

Can only hope that everywhere else in the world follows suit (but it won't - in-fact, I think it's more likely that this only lasts for a year or two in Belgium, because I'm sure EA will make some creative changes that get them around the law).
Belgium got it wrong. Parents responsibility not the governments. Ban this ban that... slippery slope.

You cant put all responsibility on parents otherwise you'd might as well have no laws. Belgium see it as a lottery - you are paying for something and you don't actually know what you are getting. So it is a gamble and probably addictive.

I think it is the right thing, after reading some people spending £1000's on packs. It can't possibly be healthy to get to that state.

I don't think it's addictive. But you are misconducting kids, teaching them to bring out their competitive side so early on in their lives. So in vain.
Things are tough as they are already. It's not so safe to be play outside in the streets, like when we were kids. Nowadays kids are already kind of alienated. What do you think they talk about at school? "I got MESSI!".

It doesn't really matter what one person thinks or 100.. Gambling can be an addiction, that's a fact. So what I'm not going to teach my son is 1. gambling is OK. 2. Keep spending what you don't have until you get what you want (maybe)

Tested it out for the last two hours offline, no difference for me (passes seem a bit more assisted actually, on assisted and semi, along with the finesse changes - but that's it).

Played as Newcastle v Tottenham on World Class. They pass around in triangles (with psychic ability - yet passed the ball out of play for no reason, twice) then just walk into you. Defensively, they stand off so much that you can walk through them and score with ease.

Played the same game on Legendary, and literally, from the minute they had possession, they hoof it from defence to Harry Kane. Who plays it back to a midfielder, runs forward and waits for it back. Every. Single. Time. Defensively, they back off so much that you can walk through them and score with ease.

Played the same game on Ultimate. They finished with a pass accuracy of 100%. They play like machines, at inhuman speed, with inhuman reflexes. It doesn't look or feel like football from this planet. Defensively...

...they back off so much that you can walk through them and score with ease.

On the ball it's great. But the AI is shameful.
Which is really a shame as before I was of the opinion fifa felt decent on the ball and had clever AI. Pes felt great on the ball but had poor AI. Now both seem to have poor AI so fifas one redeeming quality to me is out of the picture. Making pes the preferred choice once again. But that game is deeply flawed it has me clawing my eyes out at times. Ahhh what a time for footy gaming. From two decent games, imo, to two decidedly mediocre ones.

It's so frustrating trying to adjust the sliders. As @Chris Davies says, there aren't enough of them. The biggest pain is the "acceleration" slider because it's not only for acceleration but also "response". So if you increase it to get the players to accelerate faster you have to put up with them turning 180 degrees at the speed of light.

Did you delete my post @Chris Davies ?
Yes, because as others have pointed out, it quickly becomes political. So the news has been reported it, let's not discuss it further. Political discussion is not allowed here. Sorry if you feel it's unfair but it will turn into a shitstorm if we let it, believe me.

It's so frustrating trying to adjust the sliders. As @Chris Davies says, there aren't enough of them. The biggest pain is the "acceleration" slider because it's not only for acceleration but also "response". So if you increase it to get the players to accelerate faster you have to put up with them turning 180 degrees at the speed of light.
It appears the only sliders we get are sliders that affect both human and AI, excluding one (the power bar speed).

If we had an "AI response" slider, an "AI aggression" slider and a "ball acceleration" slider, I can only imagine that the game could be massively improved.

EDIT: Plus a "fatigue" slider... (Just playing the game. :D)

I'm repeating myself now but the NHL game has six game speeds, a "player attribute importance" slider, and absolutely tons of others. Even a slider for "AI learning" (so that it will - or won't - punish you for playing the same way all the time).

But it's like the FIFA devs have been told to leave career modes alone...

Last edited:
Yes, because as others have pointed out, it quickly becomes political. So the news has been reported it, let's not discuss it further. Political discussion is not allowed here. Sorry if you feel it's unfair but it will turn into a shitstorm if we let it, believe me.

It appears the only sliders we get are sliders that affect both human and AI, excluding one (the power bar speed).

If we had an "AI response" slider, an "AI aggression" slider and a "ball acceleration" slider, I can only imagine that the game could be massively improved.

I'm repeating myself now but the NHL game has six game speeds, a "player attribute importance" slider, and absolutely tons of others. But it's like the FIFA devs have been told to leave career modes alone...
Try playing FIFA/NHL/NBA Live as I'm doing right now and please tell me how much I love fiddling with sliders!
And oh,throw in A fourth set of slider with my 2k gaming while I'm at it.
IM SUFFERING FROM SLIDER FATIGUE @Chris Davies

I have played this extensively now and other than fouls (big thing) and time selector in competitions (why did they remove this - i hate playing night games in custom cups) the game is brilliant. The only major slider changes is run frequency and line length. I really enjoy it - the amount of different outcomes you see superb. I must say as well the other divisions are better than the premier league that can be a bit frantic but still enjoyable. i read someone mention the womens league but im not really into playing that but trying Japan league reminds me of the old Winning Eleven games.

I have played this extensively now and other than fouls (big thing) and time selector in competitions (why did they remove this - i hate playing night games in custom cups) the game is brilliant. The only major slider changes is run frequency and line length. I really enjoy it - the amount of different outcomes you see superb. I must say as well the other divisions are better than the premier league that can be a bit frantic but still enjoyable. i read someone mention the womens league but im not really into playing that but trying Japan league reminds me of the old Winning Eleven games.

Trouble is, I got to a point where I wasn’t conceding any goals against the AI. Like ever. That broke the whole game for me.

Not that you should have to but could you not give the AI plus 2 in speed or something to make it a challenge ? I'm on WC full manual and it's always really close.. Last night I was winning as FC Tokyo 3-2 and my GK pulled off 3 saves in last 5 mins one of them a fingertip save from a downward header... Looked so good. Considering I hated this on release its turned itself around

FIFA continues to be a growing business for us – in fact, we sold more units of FIFA last calendar year than any year before, and we welcomed four million new players into our FIFA ecosystem on console and PC. Our plans for FIFA 18 were aggressive in a World Cup year, and we ended up selling an additional 2.4 million units of FIFA 18 throughout the year, with the intention of converting those players to FIFA 19 when it launched. The conversion has been slower than planned, leading to unit sales that were effectively flat year-over-year. In a year where there was intense competition and many iterative titles were challenged, FIFA 19 still became the best-selling console game in Europe last calendar year.

https://s22.q4cdn.com/894350492/files/doc_financials/2019/q3/Q3-FY19-Prepared-Remarks-FINAL.pdf

Went back to this first time today in about 3 months.

It’s still turgid.

I dont get how these FUT zombies play this all year round?!?!
Because they're
1 complete idiot's how wouldn't know football if it came up and bit them in the ass?

2 YouTubers who acctually makes a living promoting this crap.

I don't mind playing offline careers.
Is it good?
Nope it's rubbish from my standpoint,but still enjoyable,it has some pull in effect on me.

The off line portion of the game is disrespectful from them.
Same crap they've had since 15-16

Gameplay could have been ace,if they had the guts to do it differently, implementation of fouls,how tough can it be?
NBA live has it
NHL has it
Even konami has it
This game has become my guilty pleasure,you don't want to,you don't like it,but still you play it.
Not in a while though,thank god!

You say Konami have it... Ive just had man u v Liverpool and celtic v rangers.. Both had 2 fouls per game and that's sometimes less than fifa . Neither get penalties so for me they are both bad at it but I think its a decision not that they can't do it

You say Konami have it... Ive just had man u v Liverpool and celtic v rangers.. Both had 2 fouls per game and that's sometimes less than fifa . Neither get penalties so for me they are both bad at it but I think its a decision not that they can't do it

Really? I have literally gone 10+ games in FIFA (vanilla) with 0 fouls at all.
Never happened in PES 2019 to me. It did happen in 2018.

I rarely have under 5 fouls and 1 or 2 yellow cards for the Cpu on 20 Min professional
If I go up to TP,I have 5-10 each game.
I probably have at least one free kick per game that I can shoot on goal

It took me 2 seasons before I could do that in FIFA.
I probably have had three freekicks that were a scoring/shoot on goal type in four seasons.
So poorly done.
Penalties,I don't think I've had one on Pes (I've only played half a season) had plenty on FIFA before last patch,or before the two last patches

Which is to bad,I like the game,I think the ai both in Def and offense is poor,ball physics not good enough, stadiums looks bad (not realistic)
Manager and player career mode very poor
But,I still like playing it.
Funnily enough

Last edited:
Really? I have literally gone 10+ games in FIFA (vanilla) with 0 fouls at all.
Never happened in PES 2019 to me. It did happen in 2018.
There's no aggressiveness in FIFA ,and perfect tackles (like in Pes 18) that always hits the ball.

I've probably have had more shooting/scoring freekicks on Pes 18 than on FIFA 19.

I can live with a a shitty ball physics,but no freekicks are a fundamental flaw,and game breaking,at least for me

There's no aggressiveness in FIFA ,and perfect tackles (like in Pes 18) that always hits the ball.

I've probably have had more shooting/scoring freekicks on Pes 18 than on FIFA 19.

I can live with a a shitty ball physics,but no freekicks are a fundamental flaw,and game breaking,at least for me
iv'e been messing with player attributes and getting good results. Fouls, pace of game, shooting, passing, crossing, and AI defending. I believe slider adjustments isn't the answer, it's player attributes that are all OP. EA has these set to arcade style.

i believe this game has potential with some good attribute adjustments. i'm testing RM and MANU. When done i will upload my files here. i want you all to test, play about 10 games home and away. then i'll make more adjustments. Just about a week longer till i'm done.

Last edited:
I've tried making some stat edits but I click apply and exit, go out of the edit screen and straight back in and the edits have reset . Anyone any ideas ?

iv'e been messing with player attributes and getting good results. Fouls, pace of game, shooting, passing, crossing, and AI defending. I believe slider adjustments isn't the answer, it's player attributes that are all OP. EA has these set to arcade style.

i believe this game has potential with some good attribute adjustments. i'm testing RM and MANU. When done i will upload my files here. i want you all to test, play about 10 games home and away. then i'll make more adjustments. Just about a week longer till i'm done.
I'm quite sure youryo on to something,I've tried everything slider wise,but as you know it's useless
Problem nr 2 is that EA don't really care,they would have sorted otherwise
Hope you'll find the right setup and please let us know

In the vanilla you have lets say in avarage 2-3 per a 15 mins game. However in high stakes, rivalry game there are more, the numbers are random but more for sure. On top of that on PC you can easly mod it to have 10 or more fouls per game.

Back
Top Bottom