FIFA 19 Slider Thread

Kreb's World Class Sliders

Again, superb. Professional setting is in bold.

Sprint: 42/44 (WC 42/42)
Acceleration: 51/52 (WC 51/51)
Shot Error: 67/67 (WC 67/69)
Pass Error: 64/66 (WC 60/66)
Shot Speed: 49/49
Pass Speed: 39/19 (WC 38/15)
Injury Frequency: 70/70
Injury Severity: 30/30
GK Ability: 52/52
Marking: 45/45 (WC 46/46)
Run Frequency: 0/0
Line Height: 68/68
Line Length: 20/20
Line Width: 45/45
Fullbacks: 20/20
Power Bar(user only): 54
First Touch Control: 100/95 (WC 95/95)

I'm also enjoying playing with Kreb's sliders on World Class. They make World Class enjoyable for once.

I haven't played enough with sliders to know, but what's the word this year with the injury sliders?

In year's past I never was able to find a sweet spot. How's it working this year?

Welp, kinda answered my own question. I'd be curious to know how/why the Operation Sports guys settled on 70/30. I tried that and in my first game of the season I had to substitute three players off before halftime! One broken toe (out for 2 months) and 2 sprained knees (both out for 3 weeks)!

Three of my most important players out, with not even one half played of the first game of the season!

I played a bunch of games and I really have to give credit to Krebstar slides. Superb rythm all around and very nice general feel on the field, except for shoot error which on semi at least for my poor skills it's simply too frustrating.

Little Krebstar post patch update

Sprint: 41/41 (world cup only, haven't tested new speed settings on pro)
Shot Error: 69/69 (world cup only)
Pass Error: 62/66 (world cup only)
Pass Speed: 39/15 (world cup only)
Marking: 45/45 (world cup only, now same as pro)
Line Height: 67/67
Line Length: 21/21
Fullbacks: 10/10

I played a bunch of games and I really have to give credit to Krebstar slides. Superb rythm all around and very nice general feel on the field, except for shoot error which on semi at least for my poor skills it's simply too frustrating.
Have you tried just lowering shot error to around 55/55.
Does it effect other stuff if so?

Welp, kinda answered my own question. I'd be curious to know how/why the Operation Sports guys settled on 70/30. I tried that and in my first game of the season I had to substitute three players off before halftime! One broken toe (out for 2 months) and 2 sprained knees (both out for 3 weeks)!

Three of my most important players out, with not even one half played of the first game of the season!

Same here. One player out for 8 months(!) with ACL other players out for weeks. Most frequent injury is a bruised shoulder/out for 5 days. Happens almost every week. I have it at 70/40 on legendary.

Glad to see my set shared—I'm really enjoying it and it makes me happy to know others are, also.

To answer a few questions/random things:
- Yes, there are wayward crosses, but there are still plenty of dangerous ones into the box that will make you clench in fear.

- Yes, there are tons of shots off-target, as there should be. By default, FIFA generates a ridiculous amount of shots on-target—I wanted to try and fix that. I play with semi controls, and I've gotten better at getting shots on-target, but still love seeing myself blast a clear chance wide or over the bar. I really wish we could specifically target header accuracy, but oh well.

- The pass speeds look crazy, but once you get used to it, the higher settings are near impossible to return to (from my experience). It creates more interceptions, which means more time in the midfield and not going from one attacking third to another.

- They're made specifically to work on 15-minute halves, as you need enough time to get shots on target, build attacks, etc. I know some are using them on 10, and I'm glad they think they work. But, one of the reasons I put errors so high was due to knowing you and the AI had more time to put things together.

- They do not cause more fouls, but that seems hopeless as of now.

Glad to see my set shared—I'm really enjoying it and it makes me happy to know others are, also.

- Yes, there are wayward crosses, but there are still plenty of dangerous ones into the box that will make you clench in fear.

- Yes, there are tons of shots off-target, as there should be. By default, FIFA generates a ridiculous amount of shots on-target—I wanted to try and fix that. I play with semi controls, and I've gotten better at getting shots on-target, but still love seeing myself blast a clear chance wide or over the bar. I really wish we could specifically target header accuracy, but oh well.

- The pass speeds look crazy, but once you get used to it, the higher settings are near impossible to return to (from my experience). It creates more interceptions, which means more time in the midfield and not going from one attacking third to another.

- They're made specifically to work on 15-minute halves, as you need enough time to get shots on target, build attacks, etc. I know some are using them on 10, and I'm glad they think they work. But, one of the reasons I put errors so high was due to knowing you and the AI had more time to put things together.

Hi Krebstar, thanks so much for your sliders.

I’m glad you posted on here as I just played 3 games using your sliders. I normally play on Professional but thought I would step up to World Class because of your sliders. Also, I usually play full manual but again I changed to your Semi Assisted suggestions on Operation Sports.

I find them very good with so much good midfield play and realistic poor first touches but just a couple of issues I found. As you mentioned in your post I found that the CPU put more crosses out of play than good ones even when there is no pressure. Also many shots lack power for both me and the CPU so I found the CPU were not much of a threat but at the same time neither was I much of a threat. This may be because I am playing as Southend in English League One so the players are not as good as Premier League ones.

I am not criticising the sliders because I played two games that I really enjoyed and they both finished 0-0. Then the third match against Blackpool in the FA Cup was heading for 0-0 too so I quit and played it again, this time Full Manual but with 50 for Shot and Pass Error. I also reduced the CPU Shot and Pass Error slightly but I left everything else the same. I really enjoyed it too and it finished 1-1.

Admittedly I was playing 10 mins games. Like you said they are designed for 15 mins. I might try it again on that setting. It’s strange how I find Semi Assisted Passing and Shooting harder than Full Manual.

Thanks again Krebstar. :)

Hi Krebstar, thanks so much for your sliders.
I find them very good with so much good midfield play and realistic poor first touches but just a couple of issues I found. As you mentioned in your post I found that the CPU put more crosses out of play than good ones even when there is no pressure. Also many shots lack power for both me and the CPU so I found the CPU were not much of a threat but at the same time neither was I much of a threat. This may be because I am playing as Southend in English League One so the players are not as good as Premier League ones.

I am not criticising the sliders because I played two games that I really enjoyed and they both finished 0-0. Then the third match against Blackpool in the FA Cup was heading for 0-0 too so I quit and played it again, this time Full Manual but with 50 for Shot and Pass Error. I also reduced the CPU Shot and Pass Error slightly but I left everything else the same. I really enjoyed it too and it finished 1-1.

They're definitely designed for top-flight or close to top-flight leagues (as that's all I've played using them), so I think the error settings can be a bit too high for lower leagues. With quality sides, I'd say the errors are the max of where you'd want them, so bringing them down for other leagues does make sense.

In terms of the difficulty, I'd like to think they're actually a middle ground between Pro and World Class. I love how Pro plays, but it was too easy to hold possession against pretty much any other side. Surprisingly, things are working well in World Class, though.

They're definitely designed for top-flight or close to top-flight leagues (as that's all I've played using them), so I think the error settings can be a bit too high for lower leagues. With quality sides, I'd say the errors are the max of where you'd want them, so bringing them down for other leagues does make sense.

In terms of the difficulty, I'd like to think they're actually a middle ground between Pro and World Class. I love how Pro plays, but it was too easy to hold possession against pretty much any other side. Surprisingly, things are working well in World Class, though.

Thanks Krebstar, i had a feeling that it probably plays different in higher leagues. Really enjoying it again though :)

@Krebstar Great work! I was using other Sliders, and yesterday I tried yours and the game felt very good!
I just had to tone down User's pass speed to about 20 and shot speed to about 40 because I think the game is always too fast otherwise (with or without any sliders at all). But the rest remained untouched (or... sort of).

I have to say that I'm also using some Tweaks through Locale.ini, so that must be helping too.

I've had pretty much that pass speed for a few FIFA's now.
I think it's down to what camera you use.
Haven't tried your sliders yet,even though mine isn't that far off.
I'll give em a go once my 2nd season is over.

I like my ground passes with a few bobbles. Sometimes I get that and then after a patch it's gone. Anyone with any idea which sliders affect that?

I like my ground passes with a few bobbles. Sometimes I get that and then after a patch it's gone. Anyone with any idea which sliders affect that?
Hard to determine. I've seen it more so on the pitch condition. Forgot what it's called, but change to Heavy, should get more bobbles.

FIFA 19 OS Sliders - Set V6B1
Difficulty
: Pro, World Class, Legendary, Ultimate
Time: 10-15 minute halves
Speed: Slow
Controls: Any

So, here are the areas we are focusing on for Version 6 Beta 1.

► Address shape and behavior by CPU attack. Needed to get more congestion in the center of the pitch and at the top of the box.

► Determining the balance with pass error in regards to quality of ball physics and logical decision making from CPU.

► Ensuring that the ease down the sidelines is lessened.

► Length is much lower, but not so low that players instantly retreat to preset positions, and are not so compressed that it is half-field ball.

Sprint Speed: 35/35
- Good value where there is still enough speed, but animations are much more controlled. Also good physicality is recognized.

Acceleration: 50/50
- No changes here.

Shot Error: 55/55
- No changes. Shot error here to help with more contextual shooting animations and still maintain separation between elite and mediocre players.

Pass Error: 52/52
- Lowered pass error a bit to improve the ball physics overall. Got tired of always seeing the ball dip down so soon. CPU still makes bad passes and forced passes.

- Lowered because gameplay is a bit slower, so the previous high shot speed seems out of sync to the happenings on the pitch.

Pass Speed: 45/45
- The patch update increased pass speed just a bit than before, so lowering it makes sense. Cannot go too low because it will feel lethargic throughout the pitch, and the only fix is significantly lowering the pass error to compensate.

Injury Frequency: 65/65
- Lowered this value back what we have used in the past. Always open to testing.

Injury Severity: 15/15
- Lowered this value back what we have used in the past. Always open to testing.

GK Ability: 50/50
- Lowered GK here because shot speed is back to under 50.

Marking: 50/50
- A value that we have been all over with. Hard to adjust as it does not control how much sooner a player is marked, but also in what direction. Go too high, paired with an aggressive CTT, it can cause more harm than good. Better safe than sorry here.

Run Frequency: 1/1
- No change. Less runs the better. They will be made of course.

⦿ The Height, Length and Width (HLW) values are significant this year with the CTT's. We are still treading quite carefully here on veering too far away from default unless absolutely necessary.

Height: 65/65
- No chage. This allows the defensive mindset to go "forward" and not sit back when the opposition is in a threatening position. The shape will still drop back per the CTT, but it will not result in a direct drawback animation that was seen on lower values.

Length: 35/35
- The biggest difference is a subtle reduction in line length to regain that shape in the midfield, which brings inthe the other line values. As mentioned, do not want to go too low because that will result in players retreating to their preset positions on 50/50 balls, not to mention it just looks strange to get that compact each match. After a while, it feels the same, regardless of the team you are facing. Found that 35 is a good balance between proper compression and decompression.

Width: 49/49
- Needed more congestion in the center of the pitch, but also enough that the sidelines are not constantly used as an outlet. Good to see the sideline still defended properly though.

FB Positioning: 35/35
- Lowered the FB position because height is higher, and length is lower, so it's naturally compressed and the FB is involved by default. Can't go too high or they will be caught upfield and it will be an attempt at exploits each attack.

FT Control: 60/60
- No change. I've said it before, but this patch update is a fantastic one for the active first touch control. It brings in such a sense of random occurrences that were not previously in the game. A 50/50 ball truly feels like one now that anyone can win.

Last edited:
Currently using Paulv2k4's latest locale (v9) with 1 change (FORCE_OBJECTIVE_PressAndTackle = 1) alongside's Matt's V5B1. Now I see it's v6 so will look to give that a go. Loving the game again. It's like a treasure trove of a game once the sliders and the locale combine.

Really enjoying full manual again for the first time in years with Kreb's World Class sliders, very realistic pace to the game. Only changed Power Bar to 64. Also using "Tele" camera helps with the pacing too.

Difficulty

► Address shape and behavior by CPU attack. Needed to get more congestion in the center of the pitch and at the top of the box.

► Determining the balance with pass error in regards to quality of ball physics and logical decision making from CPU.

► Length is much lower, but not so low that players instantly retreat to preset positions, and are not so compressed that it is half-field ball.

- Good value where there is still enough speed, but animations are much more controlled. Also good physicality is recognized.

- No changes here.

- No changes. Shot error here to help with more contextual shooting animations and still maintain separation between elite and mediocre players.

- Lowered pass error a bit to improve the ball physics overall. Got tired of always seeing the ball dip down so soon. CPU still makes bad passes and forced passes.

- Lowered because gameplay is a bit slower, so the previous high shot speed seems out of sync to the happenings on the pitch.

- The patch update increased pass speed just a bit than before, so lowering it makes sense. Cannot go too low because it will feel lethargic throughout the pitch, and the only fix is significantly lowering the pass error to compensate.

- A value that we have been all over with. Hard to adjust as it does not control how much sooner a player is marked, but also in what direction. Go too high, paired with an aggressive CTT, it can cause more harm than good. Better safe than sorry here.

⦿ The Height, Length and Width (HLW) values are significant this year with the CTT's. We are still treading quite carefully here on veering too far away from default unless absolutely necessary.

- No chage. This allows the defensive mindset to go "forward" and not sit back when the opposition is in a threatening position. The shape will still drop back per the CTT, but it will not result in a direct drawback animation that was seen on lower values.

- The biggest difference is a subtle reduction in line length to regain that shape in the midfield, which brings inthe the other line values. As mentioned, do not want to go too low because that will result in players retreating to their preset positions on 50/50 balls, not to mention it just looks strange to get that compact each match. After a while, it feels the same, regardless of the team you are facing. Found that 35 is a good balance between proper compression and decompression.

- Needed more congestion in the center of the pitch, but also enough that the sidelines are not constantly used as an outlet. Good to see the sideline still defended properly though.

- Lowered the FB position because height is higher, and length is lower, so it's naturally compressed and the FB is involved by default. Can't go too high or they will be caught upfield and it will be an attempt at exploits each attack.

- No change. I've said it before, but this patch update is a fantastic one for the active first touch control. It brings in such a sense of random occurrences that were not previously in the game. A 50/50 ball truly feels like one now that anyone can win.
what is your camera settings and are you playing on pc?

Difficulty

- No changes here.

How do you think these would play on Normal speed and with no adjustments to Sprint Speed?

Basically I'm trying to get some more realism and challenge in attacking play, without changing it too much from the base game so I'm not screwed up when I player other modes or against friends. Would you recommend any additional adjustments if I keep game speed and Sprint Speed at default?

How do you think these would play on Normal speed and with no adjustments to Sprint Speed?

Basically I'm trying to get some more realism and challenge in attacking play, without changing it too much from the base game so I'm not screwed up when I player other modes or against friends. Would you recommend any additional adjustments if I keep game speed and Sprint Speed at default?

There should not be any issues at all. Sprint Speed of various values have been used and tested. Normal speed should be fine too as there are guys who use it. Increase to acceleration like 51/51 has also been tested with no issues.

There should not be any issues at all. Sprint Speed of various values have been used and tested. Normal speed should be fine too as there are guys who use it. Increase to acceleration like 51/51 has also been tested with no issues.

Cheers for that.

Don't know if you play any FUT, but it'd be interesting to hear your take on why it plays different than Career Mode. Today I played some of both FUT Squad Battles as well as FUT single player Draft, and unless I was playing someone far inferior I rarely saw high score lines like I do regularly in Career Mode.

Certainly can't be because of differences in error, like pass error or first touch, so I'm thinking it's because of either the known issue Squad Battles where all CPU teams are set to park the bus tactics at default, or maybe something behind the scenes is boosting their defensive stats (which chemistry might play a role in as well). I'm not sure what it is but a lot of the stuff that drives me nuts in Career Mode, I just don't see near as much in FUT single player.

It'd be interesting to hear your take.

Cheers for that.

Don't know if you play any FUT, but it'd be interesting to hear your take on why it plays different than Career Mode. Today I played some of both FUT Squad Battles as well as FUT single player Draft, and unless I was playing someone far inferior I rarely saw high score lines like I do regularly in Career Mode.

Certainly can't be because of differences in error, like pass error or first touch, so I'm thinking it's because of either the known issue Squad Battles where all CPU teams are set to park the bus tactics at default, or maybe something behind the scenes is boosting their defensive stats (which chemistry might play a role in as well). I'm not sure what it is but a lot of the stuff that drives me nuts in Career Mode, I just don't see near as much in FUT single player.

It'd be interesting to hear your take.

I don't play FUT, but may check it out to compare. Could it be something as simple as how the CPU teams, in particular, the center mids, default to cover the wing? Also, the career mode CPU does not seem to recognize match scenario, so they hardly get out of their base. Compare that to the most extreme was FIFA 15 where you'd see park the bus or all out attack. I think that's when park the bus really came out.

I'll check it out though.

I don't play FUT, but may check it out to compare. Could it be something as simple as how the CPU teams, in particular, the center mids, default to cover the wing? Also, the career mode CPU does not seem to recognize match scenario, so they hardly get out of their base. Compare that to the most extreme was FIFA 15 where you'd see park the bus or all out attack. I think that's when park the bus really came out.

I'll check it out though.

But aren't the mids set to cover the wing in Career Mode too? I'm thinking it might be their team tactics, which I think in FUT is mostly park the bus, combined with boosted defensive stats, whether that's through chemistry or something else behind the scenes. Because I notice that skill moves that work easily against the CPU in CM aren't as effective in FUT, marking appears tighter while exploiting the wings is tougher.

Really enjoying full manual again for the first time in years with Kreb's World Class sliders, very realistic pace to the game. Only changed Power Bar to 64. Also using "Tele" camera helps with the pacing too.

Very understandable—when I played around with manual earlier this year I also had to massively raise the power bar to account for the low pass speed.

Glad you're enjoying!

Back
Top Bottom