FIFA 20 Discussion (PC Version)

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Hertfordshire
Exeter City
The game is now available to pre-load on Origin, and will unlock 4PM Thursday British Time.
I have not yet checked but using a VPN this might be sooner - Possibly New Zealand or in the past South Korea.

Download size is around 35GB.

The game is now available to pre-load on Origin, and will unlock 4PM Thursday British Time.
I have not yet checked but using a VPN this might be sooner - Possibly New Zealand or in the past South Korea.

Download size is around 35GB.

Tried South Korea with no difference:

upload_2019-9-17_15-21-11.png

When early access starts, do you still only get 10 hrs with the game like you do on Xbox?

@bsmaff or @Placebo If i remember correctly,someone of you mates in the past,posted some lines for the locale.ini to put game on slow and increase match length.
Is this possible for Fifa 20 demo on pc?
And if yes,which are the exact lines that i should put in the locale.ini?
I tested some lines that used to unlock all items like balls and boots on Fifa 19 with the hope that maybe it will work on Fifa 20 demo also and will let me change the game speed and match length,but it doesn't work and the options are still greyed out.So maybe there are some other particular lines that work for this that you're aware of?

@bsmaff or @Placebo If i remember correctly,someone of you mates in the past,posted some lines for the locale.ini to put game on slow and increase match length.
Is this possible for Fifa 20 demo on pc?

Think you refer to this:

AI_SETTING_HALFLENGHT=8
GAME_SPEED=0
UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1
UCC=1
FORCE_ALL_REGIONALIZATION_PROPS=0
FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR=1

Especiallly first line is a MUST for every PC player. You might play with the other settings as well.
Paste this in into "cl.ini" file located in DATA folder. Same structure, same files, same tricks seem to be working as last year and years before.

Note the typo it should be "length"

Preloaded. At least it only cost me the price of Premier. Despite FIFA being in desperate need of an overhaul, I'm sure I'll sink a lot of hours into 2-player Career Mode. I always do...

@Placebo where exacly i have to paste this? in locale.ini in Fifa 20 demo>>data installed location?

I haven't downloaded the PC demo so couldn't tell you sorry.

Is this working on the Fifa 20 demo? I thought it wasn't. There was a time extender I downloaded, can't remember where.

I haven't downloaded the PC demo so couldn't tell you sorry.

Huh, wait then.. So to play FIFA 20 on PC today (early access) then Origin Access is needed, right? But which subscription? Basic (£3.99 a month) or Premier (£14.99 p/m)? It's quite not clearly stated on Origin though.

It seems that early access will be available only for Premier accounts. Pff. £14.99 to get 10 playable hours? Is it a joke? It's a half price of the full game.. Weird.

Huh, wait then.. So to play FIFA 20 on PC today (early access) then Origin Access is needed, right? But which subscription? Basic (£3.99 a month) or Premier (£14.99 p/m)? It's quite not clearly stated on Origin though.

It seems that early access will be available only for Premier accounts. Pff. £14.99 to get 10 playable hours? Is it a joke? It's a half price of the full game.. Weird.

No, you do get the 10 hours with basic. People with Premier access also get the full game with no time limit 4 days before the official release:

Capture.PNG

Use a Russian VPN, you can get Origin Premier for £50 a year.
It is easily worth the money as your given access to multiple games.
FIFA, Madden, all the Battlefields, Sims 4.. Plus many many more titles over 200 i think now.
You will also get the new Star Wars game.
TBH if your unsure about using a VPN, then it is still worth the £100 a year.

Premier grants you access to the full game without any limitations, not just 10 hours. The 10 hour limit is for those with EA Access.

Last edited:
FIFA, Madden, all the Battlefields, Sims 4.. Plus many many more titles over 200 i think now.
This sounds interesting. Do you need to use the VPN only to purchase premier or do you need it on everytime you play any of the games?

I do not play any other games to be honest. I'm just a footy games fan mostly so I was a little bit hyped to try FIFA 20 (Volta mode) tonight, I've subscribed to Origin Access (basic), but still cannot download the game? Does it start on 23rd or tonight? Hmm..

I've heard about the Russian VPN and cheaper Origin Premier before :) It's definitely a good option for someone who plays games often :-) Thank you for the advice :)

Here we go lads.

Annotation-2019-09-20-165415.png

My locale.ini entries:

Code:
[]
FORCE_REGIONALIZATION_COLOR = 0
FORCE_FAN_FLAGS = 1
FORCE_TEAM_BANNERS = 1
FORCE_INTRO_CONFETTI = 0

[POW]
ENABLE_ALL_UNLOCKABLES = 1

Hi guys what settings do you recommend?

Lock at 60fps or not?

3700x
2070 Super
Monitor is Gsync compatible

Thanks in advance

Hi guys what settings do you recommend?

Lock at 60fps or not?

3700x
2070 Super
Monitor is Gsync compatible

Thanks in advance

What refresh rate is your monitor? I'd set the limit to a few frames below your monitor's refresh rate. I've limited mine to 141 FPS (for my 144hz G-Sync monitor) with V-SYNC disabled. I'm running these settings with a 3900x and a 2080 and it's very smooth.

Back
Top Bottom