FIFA 20 Discussion (PC Version)

What do you mean? Care to collaborate? :LMAO:

I have the LFC world club badge kits.
Your free mod
Balls
TV logo

Thats about it for the moment but when I put them in new frosty its says "these were made for earlier version" and they dont work when I fire the game up? Any tips? Cheers.

Your free mod
Balls
TV logo

Thats about it for the moment but when I put them in new frosty its says "these were made for earlier version" and they dont work when I fire the game up? Any tips? Cheers.

The modders will just need to update their mods for the latest version.
Shouldn't take too long now the tool is available.

Your free mod
Balls
TV logo

That's been like that forever. Even in previous years.
Mods that were created with a previous version, prior to the latest official title updates, may or may not work. Basically it depends on whether they alter any Legacy files (like DB files) or not. Most graphical mods work just fine even if that message is displayed.
However, in this particular case, since the last TU was a big one that completely broke everything (it even required a new Frosty Toolsuite version, which had never happened before) it may be necessary that modders re-generate and re-export their mods again.

Thought I would ask quickly in here as just tried something basic with the editor to change the splash screen.

When I go to FIFA --> FESplash - there is one asset there which I can't open and when I export the file is 1K.

So is there something I am doing wrong or is it something that is not editable?

@Chuny

Thought I would ask quickly in here as just tried something basic with the editor to change the splash screen.

When I go to FIFA --> FESplash - there is one asset there which I can't open and when I export the file is 1K.

@Chuny

Let me get back to you when I get home my man.

@Chuny

This is the Splash Screen texture!

1579734519586.png

Sorry for taking so long.

I can't export that file or edit it, that's the issue.

I will just leave it.

If you double click on it,, you should see the actual image texture.
Then above the texture you should see the IMPORT / EXPORT buttons.
Do not export the FILE from the Assets Inspector (at the bottom-left side of the tool).

Is that the splash screen that Paulv2k4's career mod replaces? I really don't like it, having text that's been written on using MS Paint on all my FIFA screens! But I don't know how to put it back...

Is that the splash screen that Paulv2k4's career mod replaces? I really don't like it, having text that's been written on using MS Paint on all my FIFA screens! But I don't know how to put it back...

Just download Frosty Editor, find the asset like in the screenshot I uploaded above, export the image. Import the same default image back. Export the Mod. Done.

If you double click on it,, you should see the actual image texture.
Then above the texture you should see the IMPORT / EXPORT buttons.
Do not export the FILE from the Assets Inspector (at the bottom-left side of the tool).

Yeah that's my problem when I double click on the picture it just gives me an error message.
Must of done something wrong with the installation or something.

Why don't you upload the error message mate?

I will upload it when I get home later, it is not too much of an issue, was trying to just update the picture.
Then would start messing around with Exeter's kits and just remove the Flybe (bankrupt) and replace it with another local company.

Resolved the issue, just reinstalled the program.

But believe the stupid thing is I ran it with MODS already enabled, the 2nd time I ran FIFA from Origin.

Going to give FIFA a go after getting so frustrated with PES2020 flaws this year. Not played Fifa since 17 and haven't used mods since about '13 !

Can someone tell me what mods are recommended? Mainly gameplay and maybe a camera mod ?

Decided it was time to try the new version of Paul 2K4's patch(A6), after using A3 for over a month.

The new gameplay patch is massively improved, the CPU now fouls you quite a lot, I had a game with 2 penalties.
I am incredibly lucky to get 2 penalties in a season, let alone a game and the CPU fouls you all over the pitch which makes the game so much more realistic.

But the main thing I have to give him credit for is how he has actually managed to make stats matter, it is much noticeable with lower league teams as the CPU constantly mis-passes the ball, and will sometimes miss the occasional sitter.
It is amazing how one guy without the actual code for the game can make mods, which make the game play so much better when EA can only make PACE, ACCELERATION, SHOT POWER, the only stats in the game which matter.

Anyway for the first time since FIFA's release, I can actually say for once I am enjoying the game.

Last edited:
Decided it was time to try the new version of Paul 2K4's patch(A6), after using A3 for over a month.

The new gameplay patch is massively improved, the CPU now fouls you quite a lot, I had a game with 2 penalties.
I am incredibly lucky to get 2 penalties in a season, let alone a game and the CPU fouls you all over the pitch which makes the game so much more realistic.

But the main thing I have to give him credit for is how he has actually managed to make stats matter, it is much noticeable with lower league teams as the CPU constantly mis-passes the ball, and will sometimes miss the occasional sitter.
It is amazing how one guy without the actual code for the game can make mods, which make the game play so much better when EA can only make PACE, ACCELERATION, SHOT POWER, the only stats in the game which matter.

Anyway for the first time since FIFA's release, I can actually say for once I am enjoying the game.
Thanks for your kind words. As an ex PES player i feel all FIFA needs is focus on its attributes and the addition of a few features to Career Mode for it to be the perfect game for me. Why EA keep neglecting us I don't know but im doing so much these coming months to get what we want! Thanks again.

Thanks for your kind words. As an ex PES player i feel all FIFA needs is focus on its attributes and the addition of a few features to Career Mode for it to be the perfect game for me. Why EA keep neglecting us I don't know but im doing so much these coming months to get what we want! Thanks again.

No problem, I really enjoy your mod and the efforts you have gone through to improve the game.

I would love to see some video footage of this if possible.

Two videos of the Paul2K4 Mod.

You must be using sliders here, right? Or slow game speed (which Paul has said not to do on Discord, because his theory is that it "allows" for slower inputs and is more forgiving)?

I ask because that looks to be about 50% slower than what I experience when using Paul's gameplay mod (and infinitely better)!!!!!!!

Just a shame that Man City don't beat you, which is obviously ridiculous. Are you finding it much too easy overall?

Back
Top Bottom