FIFA 2006 PC

OPM

2 June 2003
http://www.pcgames.de/external/brow...e_id=&entity_id=112440&image_id=455503&page=1

looks exactly the same.next gen graphics engine seems console only...at least they could polish it up a BIT...lol.

preview from german gaming mag:

says no scripting anymore, the ea guy wanted to make clear it is a SIMULATION ( :roll: ) and that they kept out WM qualifiers for a extra game to be released next year.

typical EA stuff imo, promises but the game will suck again.ok, i am quite a fanboy.but i tried every fifa over the last 5 years, and they made it worse from year to year...

This game's going to be the greatest game of all time!
happy.gif

wacko.gif

FIFA 2006 cover :

00139279.jpg

LLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL (press release) sorry in French

Wayne Rooney : « Je suis un grand fan de la série des FIFA et j'ai vraiment hâte de mettre la main sur la version finale. Ce jeu est très populaire auprès de beaucoup d'autres footballeurs, surtout quand on voyage ensemble pour des matches à l'extérieur et c'est un grand honneur, pour un jeune joueur comme moi, d'être choisi pour figurer sur le pack de FIFA ».

Ronaldinho : « C'est un vrai privilège pour moi de pouvoir figurer sur le nouveau FIFA. Ce jeu me donne l'opportunité de jouer les matches que je veux, quand je veux – même quand je suis en repos ».

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Just read the preview on www.fifa2005.com. If only they could just purchase Konami's WE department, steal the gameplay, and add it to their overall game, we'd have so much better a product. The production is so slick, the manager mode looks incredibly detailed (you even choose what sponsors you'd like to add your name to) they have thousands of teams with real liscenses and all the real competitions. Plus its online and patchable. Now if only they could create something that'd Id actually like to play...

The only thing I like from Fifa are all the licences and all the teams. It's just a shame this won't be that good a game, because Konami really do need some competition, otherwise we are gonna be playing practically the same game year after year.

ThomasGoal see it in action and you might think twice.

Fifa 2006 is like the friends mom. it'll get you off and wouldn't even know it by looking at it LOL

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/763/763351/vids_1.html

click on the interview and begin watching...

Looks alot like WE now and looks like COMPLETELY new animations and graphics too :)

It's a shame to see that EA really didn't improve anything this year, Mikey, Im' with you, a decent callenger to WE should be nice. Thay even have the same kucking ugly ball

Alberto Tomba said:
Looks alot like WE now and looks like COMPLETELY new animations and graphics too :)

Oh come on, you do not actually believe that they could take over Konami's top spot in the football gaming industry do you?

Milanista said:
I like it, but if Fifa 2006 is better, then why not switch.
There's more chance that pigs might fly than FIFA 2006 being better than WE9.

It's basically the same lame game engine as FIFA 2004, typical €A, change a few bits here and there, give them fancy trademark names and pass it off as something new.

BLIND!

But manke NO mistake i NEVER said this was gonna be better than WE9.

WE9 is becoming one of my all time favorite games ever

I never thought I would say this, but, The pitches/graphics,camera view and even goal nets look better then NOKAMI's attempt on that FIFA 2006 video at IGN. The gameplay looks like it's been overhauled as well. If this version has been improved gameplay wise, I will definately be playing some FIFA.

jflores said:
I never thought I would say this, but, The pitches/graphics,camera view and even goal nets look better then NOKAMI's attempt on that FIFA 2006 video at IGN. The gameplay looks like it's been overhauled as well. If this version has been improved gameplay wise, I will definately be playing some FIFA.

Yousee was that THAt hard? come on guys i love WE9 right now IF it was fully patched it's be immense,but I can still SEE what EAsports has done. The commentary is COMPLETELY new as well now,REDONE. And the look is where every soccer/football game should be,so I don't know I have to say it's at least improved visually. the nets apparently have been revamped as well as the overall animations. heck they don't run anymore like they're rushing to the can!

Sept 28th :)

Alberto Tomba said:
Yousee was that THAt hard? come on guys i love WE9 right now IF it was fully patched it's be immense,but I can still SEE what EAsports has done. The commentary is COMPLETELY new as well now,REDONE. And the look is where every soccer/football game should be,so I don't know I have to say it's at least improved visually. the nets apparently have been revamped as well as the overall animations. heck they don't run anymore like they're rushing to the can!

Sept 28th :)

Yes, it looks improved visually as you said. The stadium view as the goalie is taking the free kick looks spookingly real. Not to mention the grass textures.

I viewed the video frame by frame and was really impressed with everything. Even the dribble animations looked fluid and nicely done. Ofcourse, you can't judge a book by it's cover, and let's keep in mind that EA has always tried to impress the mass with attractive graphics and horrible gameplay. I will however, give them the benefit of the doubt..We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom