FIFA 21 Discussion (Console Versions)

Here is a video of one of the many tests done with my Sliders W.C. Just to give an idea of the many solutions tried. Match Westham-Totthenam (cpu)
First Halftime: beautiful goal by Bale at the end of the first half.

Anyone interested in trying some different sliders , as a Pes 21 fan I got a bit bored seeing same goals and liked the fifa variation but that was as much as I liked . Anyway not claiming they are sim like I just wanted to try and replicate as much as I could the pes flow and I've got a base set I really like . Played about 6 games on the bounce last night and 2 this morning which is unheard of

Ps5 Sliders , I'm guessing ps4 is the same ish . I'm actually really enjoying this now and have started a league
I found that using Matt10 sliders with little adjustment of pass and shot speed, slower reactions slider at 48 (acceleration), and most important game speed at fast, give me aweaome results! try it you will see how game works differently, more pes like in animations and somehow all is contextual. you will thank me later :D

I'm pretty much using OS sliders,with lower pass speed and a little dip in acceleration (45) works pretty good.
Lower pass speed can make the CPU less competitive though,so adjusting to what league your playing in is a good idea (I'm in the championship but if promoted I'd probably have it around 30-35)
And obviously,what difficulty being played+cam is a factor

One more video of the Set V4 whose release is coming soon.... Perfect draw between West Ham- Southampton (cpu) 2-2 end match result
Sliders By fideco World Class

Six mobile titles? What?

As in, one per year for the next six years? Or... A FIFA and FIFA Manager for the next three years?

Or one FIFA per "big" license?

How strange!

Fifa 22 mobile mens edition
Fifa 22 mobile womens edition
Ultimate Team mobile mens edition
Ultimate Team mobile womens edition
FIFA Manager mobile edition
Street football mobile edition

What. The. Actual...

Eurogamer - FIFA to make six mobile games, ranging from simulation to arcade

EA said it's expanding FIFA with six in-development mobile games, "ranging from authentic simulation to unique arcade formats offering new ways to play for everyone".

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You're doing this ON MOBILE?

HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE?

Okay, if I calm down for a minute - maybe by "simulation" they're referring to the current standard FIFA, which is a million miles from a simulation. In which case, sure. I'm not mad.

But if they're deliberately making a more sim-focused game, and then limiting it to a mobile phone... What the hell are they thinking? Have they ever met your average mobile gamer? When do they have time to play a simulation?

Or by "simulation" do they mean some kind of dumbed-down football management game?

What. The. Actual...

Eurogamer - FIFA to make six mobile games, ranging from simulation to arcade

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You're doing this ON MOBILE?

HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE?

Okay, if I calm down for a minute - maybe by "simulation" they're referring to the current standard FIFA, which is a million miles from a simulation. In which case, sure. I'm not mad.

But if they're deliberately making a more sim-focused game, and then limiting it to a mobile phone... What the hell are they thinking? Have they ever met your average mobile gamer? When do they have time to play a simulation?

Or by "simulation" do they mean some kind of dumbed-down football management game?
They already pretend their current console/PC games are "simulation", so it's not going to be any more of an attempt at a sim than that;

A couple of the quotes on the Xbox page for the game is that it is "the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game." and " most intelligent FIFA gameplay to date" which sound like total nonsense the moment you play or even watch the game.

They'll probably just split Volta into another game, have some penalty shootout bobblehead game, a free kick game or even just a card collection game with no gameplay (like PES has). Search "soccer" in the Play Store and they'll probably just make FIFA licensed clones of the most popular ones and the "simulation" one will just be like the current "FIFA Mobile".

When do they usually update the January transfers ? Gonna give career mode a go now Elland road is in the game

OS Sliders are done. It's been a painful year with these midfielders not defending. Goodness. Enjoy! :BRMM:

View attachment 83562

Mate, I just can't enjoy FIFA 21 with the lack of spatial awareness of players especially in the middle. Atleast your sliders makes it a bit more enjoyable but there are certain things sliders can't fix. I wish there was a slider value for pressure similar to the marking which makes players more active at pressing down and closing down opponents.

Gave the game another try at weekend .as Elland road is on the game I thought I’d give it Another go ,used the Paul gameplay mod too , but I lasted a couple of games , it’s just shit

I gave up this year. It was completely atrocious again. The best thing I did was buy golf and play that online with my mates and offline. Relaxing, enjoyable, does what you want and if you play poorly, feels like it was down to you.

Probably won’t go back to FiIFA until there’s reviews saying how amazing it is on next gen, which I can’t see happening.

Only hope for me is pro 22-23.

I had finally had enough and the switch has been the best thing.

Lets hope the will add some really shitty pitches like those in the polish league. We could do with some decent mud baths like at the start of the journey Fifa 17.

I really wanted to buy it, but no, i see vids with sliders and it's a thousand miles behind what i'm looking for.
I can't see any realism on it, in terms of physics and easyness to create actions (shots, dribbles, passes)

Really hope for a change, frostbite after the 17 when they restored (practically removed) inertia, seems really hardcore to make good sliders.

Is there no info about a Fifa 22 or whatever next gen version already? Some leaks or rumors i mean

Last edited:
I really wanted to buy it, but no, i see vids with sliders and it's a thousand miles behind what i'm looking for.
I can't see any realism on it, in terms of physics and easyness to create actions (shots, dribbles, passes)

Really hope for a change, frostbite after the 17 when they restored (practically removed) inertia, seems really hardcore to make good sliders.

Is there no info about a Fifa 22 or whatever next gen version already? Some leaks or rumors i mean
go grab yourself the FIFA16 vanilla disc or modded PC version! ;) you deserve it!

Not a fan neither, already poster about it, ball too fast, i don't like the physics, etc. it's too quick.
It's a bit too me the PES 2013 FIFA version... And i like PES 2013 but preferred the 2011 for example (too much space)
Same sensation as Chris Davies, and i don't like Ignite neither.

If i want retro, i will check PES 3, 5, Fifa 14 (yes, i prefers it to the 16 for the overall balance and less bugs) the perfect PS3 era version to me), perhaps less for the AI variation but i'm not too much annoyed as you about that particularity : to me AI on all those games are good enough.

But thanks mate! Fortunately my graphic card is doing some weird stuffs since a moment, i don't try to push it too much

Back
Top Bottom