Fifa 21 style goal kick, corner and free kick cameras.

TheFuriousDave

Non-League
18 March 2021
I don’t even know if it’s possible, but is there a way to set the camera angle on goal kicks, free kicks and corners to stay in the normal gameplay cam instead of the behind the player cam?

.. Good question. Using Nesa's PK cam mod, i do change it to get as close to my gameplay cam as possible. Would love to get this on goal kicks (aim would interesting as its based on behind player view). Similarly, would love this for fk's.. But not sure how itd work aiming-wise). A modded PK cam works because the aiming mech is completely different to FKs and PKs.

What id really love, is to be able to have a replay view, exactly same as my in game cam view. Here's hoping, since Konamis replays really could add more flexibility.. They are good.. But need more cam views (some are just useless).

I remember coming up with a penalty camera that was behind the goal, I don't tend to use it because it inverts the controls, but I decided to record a video showing it. My aim was to make the cam look good but at the same time not let stuff from the stadium appear when the camera pans out, and here's the thing: it seems to work on a lot of stadiums, but not on others.

Code:
# Penalty Camera settings

Penalty_angle = 0.00
Penalty_height = 7.40
Penalty_zoom = -30.10

Test with Molineux
Test with Anfield

I remember coming up with a penalty camera that was behind the goal, I don't tend to use it because it inverts the controls, but I decided to record a video showing it. My aim was to make the cam look good but at the same time not let stuff from the stadium appear when the camera pans out, and here's the thing: it seems to work on a lot of stadiums, but not on others.

Code:

Penalty_angle = 0.00
Penalty_height = 7.40
Penalty_zoom = -30.10

Test with Molineux
Test with Anfield

Code:

Penalty_angle = 0.00
Penalty_height = 7.40
Penalty_zoom = -30.10

Test with Molineux
Test with Anfield
Wow love this , pes22 should be fully customisable in terms of cameras and stadiums . The new PGA golf allows users to share courses online

Back
Top Bottom