FIFA and corruption

Blatter, Valcke and Platini suspended 90 days by FIFA...what the heck?

Is the influence of sponsors like Coca Cola and Mac Donalds?

Normally not a fan of that argumentation, but in this case the result is good enough for the action. These guys, especially Blatter and Valcke, and their idea of making themselves rich based on corruption are not good enough for these positions. And if the alleged payment for Platini was for similar work (which I currently strongly believe) it is just right to also suspend him as well.

It's time to finally reform the complete FIFA from top to toe.

Sepp Blatter: Fifa planned to hand Russia World Cup finals before the vote had taken place

The suspended Fifa president has told Russian news agency TASS that the tournament was always lined up to go to Russia with the 2022 World Cup to be held in the USA - until Michel Platini decided to throw his weight behind Qatar.

blatter talkin' about what everyone already knew lol
someone needs to melt him.

CSmQVCTXAAA6-UU.jpg

CSmQVCJWwAAsHjd.jpg

anyone around Sepp is going to be contaminated. Platini guilty receiving 2m from Sepp (husssh hush payments) I`m sure Sepp poison the waters exhortation at the highest order. I read everything fell apart when the USA didn`t get the bid that was somewhat promised. No money can replace pride! lol

I read everything fell apart when the USA didn`t get the bid that was somewhat promised

Mystery solved. And that is why, my friends, the so-called "fair" US system interfered. Bullies, as usual.

At least the Aussies can sleep peacefully now knowing it wasn't them who were definitely winning 2022, with all this time thinking it was stolen from them. Well I guess in a sense it was, since it was promised to the Murikans but given to the Qataris. Poor Aussies.

There's always a reason why USA (who doesn't care about football) would all of a sudden have this feeling of Justice and wanting to end FIFA's corruption...now we have it.

The whole world is corrupt...

Back
Top Bottom