Fifa Club World Cup

Well I would doubt they go to Sochaux for money either. Which is what you said in a previous post about players moving to Europe.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, players all have their own reasons for where they play football.
let's ask the brazilians about the players salaries there and in europe .

I have no doubt that players get paid a lot more in Europe, but I don't think thats the only reason why they want to come like you said. Obviously Football is a career and money is essential, but top players need to play at a level that showcases their skills and keeps them interested.

Like I said before though it doesn't matter, It all depends on condition, talent and situation anyway. It's not for me to care about. I just think that the argument that European football is all about money is wrong.

I have no doubt that players get paid a lot more in Europe, but I don't think thats the only reason why they want to come like you said. Obviously Football is a career and money is essential, but top players need to play at a level that showcases their skills and keeps them interested.

Like I said before though it doesn't matter, It all depends on condition, talent and situation anyway. It's not for me to care about. I just think that the argument that European football is all about money is wrong.
never said it was the only one and of course european football is not all about money . if it was the case I wouldn't watch it .

OK sorry, but you did say this which implied you thought it was the main reason.A simple misunderstanding, no bother.
it because I'm lazy :lol: .
I was answering to someone who was explaining that the fact that they go to europe means europe is the best and all wanted to say that it's not a good argument . europe is attracting people from poorer countries not only football players .
you can see later I've never pretended that their league is the best or something like that .
what I mean is that there are a lot of reasons to go and play in europe I don't talk about football cause it so obvious but if it was for lower salary fewer people would go .

Back
Top Bottom