FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

League 2

Tim 0-0 Jamesy

God knows how that was 0-0! I hit a post and you had a cross come shot cleared literally off the line by my defender!

League 2

Jay 1-5 Tim

Tim 2-1 Liam (Chelsea4ever)

Great game, Liam! A real cracker of a match in the rain. Either team could have won it, you were piling on the pressure and I grabbed the winner from a tidy Venegoor finish on 85mins. That Keita on the right wing for you is RAPID :SHOCK: I literally could not get near him, mentally fast.

Good games guys.

Yeah good game Tim! Yeh Keita was a nice suprise for me after I chose Galatasaray, although you defended well against him after I skinned you a few times!
Good goals aswel, a nice high chip from you and a screamer from me, although I think keeper should of done better with the winner, but it was a nice turn!

I hope everybody in this thread doesn't mind if I sent them all friend requests. Just looking for some good games online, don't shoot me.

(Jay) Genoa 0-0 Fulham (Me)
(Me) Fulham 0-1 Genoa (Jay)

Both games were end to end stuff. I conceded a rocket from Jay mid way in the second half, and changed my formation after which helped put pressure on, but fluffed a couple of good chances.
I think if it wasn't for manual, both games would be super high scores!

Yeh Keita was a nice suprise for me after I chose Galatasaray, although you defended well against him after I skinned you a few times!
He roasted me in the first half! So I tried to defend deeper in the second and backed right off, which led to your goal, as I gave you too much time and space which you punished with a great Gerrard like strike!

Think that league table is right now Tim... won 1 Drawn 2 Lost 1...
Excellent :)). I will be posting updated tables when I get in.

Yeah good game Tim! Yeh Keita was a nice suprise for me after I chose Galatasaray, although you defended well against him after I skinned you a few times!
Good goals aswel, a nice high chip from you and a screamer from me, although I think keeper should of done better with the winner, but it was a nice turn!

BAN TIM!!! :BAN:

No I don't think so, we did get disconnected a few times though so could be that. I'm sure we only actually played one match, which was 1-5.

No I don't think so, we did get disconnected a few times though so could be that. I'm sure we only actually played one match, which was 1-5.

Well you got a loss in the league thingy. maybe it was a disconnection then

Yeah my loss was when the ea servers kicked me off AFTER a match against jamescrane has finished!!! Bizarre. This is why I wanted to keep the league recorded on here :)). As good as FIFA is, it still doesn't get the basic things right!

0-0 between me and CW in what might go down as the biggest borefest in evo-web history. :LOL:

I just want to forget that game and am in no hurry to play Rune again

League 2

Liam 3-4 Tim

:SHOCK: What a match!!! Great game mate, unlucky there, I grabbed the winner in the 89th minute after a back and forth game!

lge1.png

lge2.png

Back
Top Bottom