FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

[SIZE=""]bitter rivals HOFFENHAIM 0 - 1 BIRMINGHAM kevano22[/SIZE]

Amazing goal from Phillips at the age of 35 proves he can still bend a ball into the top corner from 30 yards

thought we were playing all manual?

shooting from 30 yards with finese into the corner, means assisted you cheating cunt:RANT:

[SIZE=""] kevano22 BIRMINGHAM 1 - 0 HOFFENHAIM bitter rivals[/SIZE]

Amazing thru ball by Ferguson proves at the age of 32 he can still pick a pass and Jerome can finish it Heskey style

clearly assisted the way that curled between and was accurately placed to the guys feet :RANT:

Galatasaray(me) 1 - 1 Fulham

Good game althought I felt a bit robbed that I didn't get the win!

(Chelsea4ever) Galatasaray 1-1 Fulham (Me)

Just confirming the score. Was under the cosh a lot in the first half (think the woodwork was struck twice), and the couple of chances I had I fluffed. Changed tactics in the second half and managed to counter and sneak an equaliser in the 84th minute from Andy Johnson, who nutmegged the keeper... Can't remember which player scored for Gala though.

Udinese 0 v 0 Fulham

Tense game this, managed to clear one of the line, was a little laggy in places for me, but think that was an EA Server thing, cause as soon as the match was over, I got kicked from them.

James could of won by about 3 if he had taken all the good chances he had. Thanks for the match lad.

League 2

Game 2
Me - Blackburn 0 - 0 Shooto

Great game mate cheers chances at both ends including a open goal miss from both of us I think shooto deserved to win it at the very end with a great first time effort that my keeper pushed out for a corner

cheers
shooto :COOL:

League 2

Game 2
Me - Blackburn 0 - 0 Shooto

Great game mate cheers chances at both ends including a open goal miss from both of us I think shooto deserved to win it at the very end with a great first time effort that my keeper pushed out for a corner

cheers
shooto :COOL:

That open goal...

Im changing my user name to Zamora!

League 1

Stuttgart (Rob) 1-0 Espanyol (johnny_on)

Good game, but I never deserved to win at all!

I scored a free kick given after a dodgy decision where I had a shot and the ref still gave the free kick (free kicks are way too easy on this...) and then Jamie missed some good chances and I just managed to hold on...

(Holio) Udinese 2 - 5 Bayer Leverkusen (Joe)

Erm looked like Holio had a defender in goal as he couldnt hold onto fucking anything.

(Joe) Bayer Leverkusen 1 - 0 Udinese (Holio)

Bayer just seem to stroge for the boring italians

Good games mate

LEAGUE 1

PSG (tuta) - PSV (Chonk): 1-1
- PSG : Sessegnon
- PSV : ?

PSV (Chonk) - PSG (tuta): 0-1
- PSG : Hoarau

I think I should have won the 1st game (3 open goals and one at the last second !) but Chonk should have got a draw on the second game. So many chances we missed !

lg1s.png

lg2s.png

Yeah. You can clearly see why you're top of the league. Your ball control is impressive.

League 1

Stuttgart (Rob) 1-1 Real Sociedad (CW)

Real Sociedad (CW) 3-4 Stuttgart (Rob)

Good games, some nice goals by both of us and I thought you were going to snatch an equaliser with the last kick in the second game!

League 1

Stuttgart (Rob) 1-1 Real Sociedad (CW)

Real Sociedad (CW) 3-4 Stuttgart (Rob)

Good games, some nice goals by both of us and I thought you were going to snatch an equaliser with the last kick in the second game!

I should have won that first game too, godammit

Well played though Cheaty Rob

I'm gonna pull out or this mate sorry

I would have stayed in if it fucks it in but seeing as CD wants in its better for him to have in when im not playing Fifa that much

I would have stayed in if it fucks it in but seeing as CD wants in its better for him to have in when im not playing Fifa that much

That doesnt make sense but I am going to call it quits here too, don't have enough time to fit 6 games a week in. Sorry

That doesnt make sense but I am going to call it quits here too, don't have enough time to fit 6 games a week in. Sorry

:R1 :BYE:

Back
Top Bottom