FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

STOKE 0-0 PSV. Hard scrap with lots of pressure in the midfield.
(pep) (chonk)

PSV 0-2 STOKE. Two goals by Beatie in the first half secured a hard game.

Genoa 0 v 1 Udinese

First game was a game of not many chances, scoring in the 83rd minute got the game settled though.

Udinese 1 v 1 Genoa

Game ended in the 39th minute when the connection went, and Jay funked off and never came back, so this game has yet to be completed. Jay somehow scored from outside the area before a cheeky chip made it all square. No matter how much Jay moaned about it, his keeper was almost at the edge of the box when I lofted it over him.

Rune Edge 0 - 3 Bitter
Bitter 1 - 2 Rune Edge

Happened a couple of days ago but forgot to post it.

Genoa 0 v 1 Udinese

First game was a game of not many chances, scoring in the 83rd minute got the game settled though.

Udinese 1 v 1 Genoa

Game ended in the 39th minute when the connection went, and Jay funked off and never came back, so this game has yet to be completed. Jay somehow scored from outside the area before a cheeky chip made it all square. No matter how much Jay moaned about it, his keeper was almost at the edge of the box when I lofted it over him.

Yeah we will have to play that again but please no chip shots, cut backs or lag cheating or talking. ;)

LAZIO 2-1 STOKE..A good game spoilt by the worst lag i've seen on live,if it happens again like that i will just quit the game.Take nothing away from jumbo it was a good game and an 89th min winner sealed the deal.

Yeah it was really laggy for me too so I suppose neither of us had an advantage. Think it was my fault, my internet has been really dodgy last week or so, so apologies for that.

All 3 goals were pretty good I thought, a nice reverse pass and finish by Mauri for my first, a lovely volley by Fuller from a deep cross for the equaliser and and some lovely quick one touch passing and a close range finish from Cruz in the last minute for the winner.

Well played, hopefully the 2nd game will be lag free.

I should be on tonight if anyone wants to get a match or 2 in...

Think I still need to play:

Leverkusen
Ajax
Udinese (1 game)
Hull (1 game)
Sporting (1 game)
Blackburn

I should be on for a couple tonight, just let me know in here if you are on and I will log on and play you.

Fulham 1 v 2 Udinese

Game took place in the Snow! With a white freaking ball! WTF EA, sort that shit out straight away. Had to pause the game early on and turn the settings down on my tv as my eyes were whiting out.

Udinese took the lead against the run of play, ball broke and A Floro Flores kept up his goal scoring streak, under a heavy tackle he managed to slide the ball past Schwarzer. 2nd half and Fulham kept pushing forward, mainly down the left with Konchesky, (who no way in real life is as a fast as that, even when he was a Hammer!) a switch of Duff and Kamara from one wing to the other got Fulham an equaliser. Not sure if it was a cross or a shot, but Kamara managed to score over the keeper from outside the box, I called Horse shit. The game really opened up in the snow then, and Fulham kept pushing forward leaving gaps at the back. Udinese got down the wings, but couldnt get any decent crosses into the bodies in the box. Late on, Udinese had the ball on their right, as two Fulham players closed in, the ball was played to Pepe who had a clear run forward, cutting in a run across the box by di Natale was spotted, the ball was slotted into the box to him, one touch, shot and goal. Sealing the points for Udinese. Not sure if it was the snow, but bar the howler by my Keeper, this really was a fantastic game of football. Thanks Jamesy.

League 2 guys im going on now for an hour or so!

Just gone to the league and couldn't see you. Maybe catch you over the weekend...

And just to repeat what Holio said - we had an awesome match in the snow (except for the dodgy ball colour!). Semi / manual FTW :WORSHIP:

And my goal was a fluke - was intended as a cross!

Hey Jamesy I will be on tonight after I get home from work, I finish at 6.30 so will be home by about 7 and will be free onwards if you would to like get our two league games done.

cheers

James - Blackburn

I think I'm out tonight mate though if not I'll let you know.
If not I should be around Saturday afternoon or most weekdays after 7.30pm... :)

I think I'm out tonight mate though if not I'll let you know.
If not I should be around Saturday afternoon or most weekdays after 7.30pm... :)

Ok no problem mate I am at work

Saturday 10-6.30pm
Sunday 10-5pm
Monday 9-6pm

Anytime after those hours I'm free to play :COOL:

I'm on for a bit if anybody is around?

Will also be in for most of the day, so if you wanna game leave a message in here if I am not on the xbox.

Division 2 Ajax is my team :DD

Not getting much joy finding people to play :((

Probably wont get my 6 games done for tomorrow. But it doesn't look like anybody else will either?

I will be around tomorrow for some of the day, so just leave a message here and I will try and get on to play.

I will be happy with getting 3 games a week played between now and Christmas tbh what with MW2 hitting this week and no doubt many others between now and then

Ajax (Bobby) 0 - 0 Benfica (Shooto)

Scrappy game with couple of easy chances missed.

My keeper ran out the box, watched the ball roll past him then chased it to the goal line and parried it out to an oncoming ajax player.

Fair play to bobby though as he didnt take the easy tap in.

Well played.

Ajax (Bobby) 0 - 0 Benfica (Shooto)

Scrappy game with couple of easy chances missed.

My keeper ran out the box, watched the ball roll past him then chased it to the goal line and parried it out to an oncoming ajax player.

Fair play to bobby though as he didnt take the easy tap in.

Well played.

Yeah, was scrappy but I enjoyed it.

I didn't think it was fair to put that chance away :DD I hate it when things like that happen!

Back
Top Bottom