Fight Night Round 3

Beardymagic said:
never played a fight night game before but this is a cracking game on 360! Why the poor create a boxer mode though? PS2 smackdown blows it out of the water!

i think they´ve been concentrating of improving the gameplay rather than the editor part of the game.

EA Are pretty bad at create player/edit player sorta stuff..

DJ

Yep, I wasn't too happy about the editing parts, you can't pick music or anything now.

Haven't played it for a few weeks now though.

FD

Anyone else get their 360 sounding like it's going into the depths of hell when running this game?

I seem to remember FIFA 2001 on the ps2 being the same, great for playing at night then!

My 360 goes mental when I load PGR3 and takes a while to load it but other than that its cool. Im still myffed as to how my PGR3 disc got damaged I look after my games well.

DJ

After first putting in PG3, i'm fully aware of how the earlier games make the 360 sound now. Rather annoying actually.

Nice find. At least they have pictures to see how it looks, rather than you making one of theirs and it turns out looking absolutely shocking.

On a side note, some of those are really good.

Last edited:
Fight Night Round 3 Xbox 360

Propbably been a thread bout this game but couldn't find it, anyway just borrowed this game off my mate and this is for me the best xbox 360 game to date.
I bought my 360 to play Pes6 but it lame and i dont play it and Fight night is the first game that i could spend ages on and kept playin because knocking people out is mint on that game!!!!

Back
Top Bottom