Fight Night Round 3

gamespot has also been playing with the career mode
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/fightnightround3/news.html?sid=6143584&mode=recent
i got the impression from that, there is amateur fights at the start of career with headgear "Erickson decides he's outmatched and throws a head-butt at me. Didn't he know we were wearing headgear?",
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/032/reviews/930863_20060202_screen009.jpg
but dont amateurs have shirts? it would have been cool to see shirt like there is in nba 2k6.
i guess you cant have everything right.

here´s also gameplay vids:
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/766/766603/vids_1.html
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1670

Last edited:
Like with all new consoles, I don't buy them until there is a game out for them that I can't resist. It looks like the Xbox 360 game is going to be Fight Night Round 3. I didn't really play Round 2 much, but I absolutely loved Fight Night 2004. Thumbs up to EA. They make really shit football games, but their boxing and golf games are absolutely awesome.

FN Round 3's Demo on Xbox Live is decent :) I enjoy playing it every now and then and I reckon ill get the full game when it comes out in March.

DJ

Finally a reason to get a HDTV...

807_0014.jpg

930863_20060117_screen001.jpg

930863_20060117_screen002.jpg

930863_20060117_screen006.jpg

930863_20060117_screen007.jpg

930863_20060117_screen008.jpg

Definitely getting this. Games on 360 worth getting are a little thin on the ground right now but this is one of them!

I was amazed by the graphics when I first played this, that was on standard definition but it really is amazing on HD.

OMFG! those screenshots of them boxing in proper arenas and of the other boxers look immense! I have got to get this game!!

Question? Why do EA put so much greatness into this game and yet Tiger Woods & FIFA RTFWC dont look anything near as good?

DJ

They have copied all their game engine's to the bone and only updated things graphically.

Therefore FN03 has amazing gameplay and graphics whereas Fifa has the same tired old gameplay but its very nice to look at.

Last edited:
True about different teams. Its a shame really.

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
djdavedoc said:
True about different teams. Its a shame really.

DJ
Has nothing to do with it.

Fight Night has 2 boxers and a small 3D crowd, the gameplay view is close up.

FIFA has 22 players and a huge 3D crowd, the gameplay view is from a distance.

Shame I have no interest in boxing as the graphics are immense... :( Oh well. It's a bit sad that the games I'm looking forward to the most are original XBOX games (support for the Oddworld games especially)...

ctu260551.jpg

Last edited:
djdavedoc said:
They are mate :) just imagine if Konami do their hardwork to PES 360!

DJ

I really hope they do, that will just take the game past the next level

As I said before if its anything like the PES 4 Intro Movie we are in for a treat!

DJ

guys, i was able to play this in the states at the video game store, WOW!!!!
The graphics in game, are UNREAL. made me want to buy a xbox 360 on the spot, but there still in limited quantities around here.... MS sucks

csaunders said:
guys, i was able to play this in the states at the video game store, WOW!!!!
The graphics in game, are UNREAL. made me want to buy a xbox 360 on the spot, but there still in limited quantities around here.... MS sucks

Thats no excuse, if you wanted one that badly you would be out there hunting for one now ;)

in pes6 it would have a bit more better shading on players thats proberly bout it,i hope its gunna be like the pes4 video

MrCoopz said:
Bloody Hell i never knew the graphics on the 360 were that good

The good thing about it it mate is, we can only expect better as time goes on because for one, devs will get more to grips with the system, and even more so with games that has spent more than a year in development (PES when it finally comes out) simply just can't wait for the next batch of game releases, but until then, hold on to your bum hairs as 2006/2007 will be umbelievable... Mark my words ;)

As it did with the PS2 from the early days to something as good looking as Gran Turismo 4 was im sure the 360 will go from strength to strength in every department.

DJ

I just hope that they have sorted out the LIVE aspect of the game, both Tiger Woods and COD have had shocking issues on LIVE

I think it will have and yes EA need to optimise their online gaming code to make things run a lot more smoothly.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom