Final Fantasy XII

Dominic

Serie A
19 August 2003
Netherlands
I just got it today. Wasted a chuck of the day away, playing this game. Anyone else enjoying it as much? Might just be one of the best FF's created so far. With the same team that created Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story, it had to be good I guess :8):.

I personally thought the dialogue in this game is probably better than any other from the series. The story's ok so far but it doesnt feel as serious as previous games.
The battle system pissed me off at first but now I'm loving it.

This is a decent game so far, though it does seem a bit souless. Something important is missing from this game and its annoying the hell out of me.

It has a great ammount of attention to deteail on the plus side. It has shown Square can go ina different way and this is why I say its a decent game. Just doesnt grab me the same way as FFVII or VI.

I do agree with you Ruin the battle system felt kind of em well gay. Though now I have found it a bit of a pleasure to get into.

My little boy loves it so that s a bonus it makes a change from having to play the same bits in Windwaker, Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess as he is obsessed with Zelda games.

I hope it can grow a bit more on me though I am getting into it as it is a FF game after all.

Last edited:
Keep going is all I can say. After about 10 hours you get hooked and there's no turning back.

That said I just can't be asked to complete all the ridiculously long side quests necessary to get your character to finishing the game level. Have reached my peak I think, but after a good 40 hours of play time...

Indeed, the side quests take a bit long and they do(sadly) seem somewhat neceassary; also to get the better abilites. I'm well over 40 hours (the other games take less to complete) into the game and still busy with those sidequests. Previous final fantasies needed more of sidequests and freedom, but ff12 overdid a little on that aspect.

I have finsihed the game already

its is very good, but not so good as FF X

Back
Top Bottom