Final - Netherlands vs Spain - poll (Evo-Web predictions right)

Final - Netherlands vs Spain - poll

• Netherlands win

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Spain win

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • Draw (120')

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Final - Netherlands vs Spain - poll

unlucky holland. wnated them to win. ROBBEN is fucking shit. cost them big time

Holland deserved to loose for their very brutal playing style.
De Jong and Van Bommel could have been sent off before half time.

The best team won the tournament.
Congratulations to Spain.

Robben you missed 2 easy goals you piece of **** and rest of the team play like **** as well, mediocre Spain wins an easy title.

Holland deserved to loose for their very brutal playing style.
De Jong and Van Bommel could have been sent off before half time.

The best team won the tournament.
Congratulations to Spain.

100% agree. :))

I think both teams deserve it.

Holland are unbeaten in 25 matches! Haven't lost since 2008! Flawless record of 100%! IF this team doesn't deserve it, I don't know who does. So what if they're not playing as adventurous and as free-flowing Dutch football they have previously?!

van Marwijk has made a team of winners! Great teamwork. EFficiency and the results speak for themselves.

Spain , no need to talk about. Arguably best team in world and one of the best ever.

I'll be happy regardless of who wins and think both teams deserve it! If anything, neither have even shown fully what they're capable of yet they're in the final.

May the best team win and I think whoever does win this game (assuming hopefully there are no controversies or bad ref decisions) will have deserved to win the World Cup.

So on a sporting basis, I'm already 100% happy that THIS is our final. Two deserving great nations lifting the cup for 1st time and making history in more ways than one. :)

On a financial basis, I do want Spain to win and only by margin of 1 goal because that means another $1000 in the bank for me! :D

I really disagree with this, in fact I would say this is one of the weakest and least appealing teams to win the world cup. I havent seen much of the pre-1960s World Cups, but I think this Spanish team isn't a patch on the 1990 West Germany, the Maradona inspired Argentina or even the Brazil of the late 1990s (to say nothing of the Brazil team in 1970 or the German team in 1974).

The Spanish team have passed the ball well in the center of the pitch in this World Cup, and they have defended reasonably well - but in my opinion they've done little else - aside from roll around on the floor. 7 matches, 6 goals (in normal time, 7 if you count tonights in extra time) - the lowest for any World Cup winner. This was a team that was exposed as shaky and one dimensional by Paraguay. Four years ago people slated the Italians for winning the World Cup in a boring manner, but they were a better team to watch than this Spanish team.

Grotesquely bad game.
Some horrible fouls in the first half.
A referee not fit for the task.

Typical final! :D

Spain deserved it more in the end.

Thank God this low level WC ended.

This ticky-tacka Spain wasn't able to win with something different from 1-0, I want to heard the idiotic spanish press about it, since they are very able to criticize other NTs...

P.S. tonight I saw more Mortal Kombat than a WC final, especially in first half, too much fouls and yellow cards

I think both teams deserve it.

Holland are unbeaten in 25 matches! Haven't lost since 2008! Flawless record of 100%! IF this team doesn't deserve it, I don't know who does.

Did they play vs Spain in that 25 matches?

Spain , no need to talk about. Arguably best team in world and one of the best ever.

You already give the answer about the winner..

It wasn't a bad World Cup at all. The first matches were very poor, but the level really picked up later on. The refereeing was horrible, though, overall. :)

Mate I hope you are joking. First because I'm not the only one who is saying it, and second because I don't base my preference judging my NT performances, otherwise I will say that WC 1986 was bad (my NT exited early that year) and I will never say it!

Mate I hope you are joking. First because I'm not the only one who is saying it, and second because I don't base my preference judging my NT performances, otherwise I will say that WC 1986 was bad (my NT exited early that year) and I will never say it!

I was saying it too when the tournament starts,but then things went better after more games,yes alot of mistakes from Referees but this happens since 100 years,why we are reacting it like we never seen those mistakes before,thats really funny,in every leauge there are more huge mistakes than happen in this tournament..If this tournament had 320 team,not 32 only,Spain could win again,thats the summary of the World Cup for me..

This WC was overall bad for EVERY nation yes including Spain and this "Final". You can't argue with that, no real talent and loads of heartless players mixed with some of the worst Ref & linesman ever.

Only good thing;
NO MORE VUVUZELAS :D

This was not a bad WC.
The first round was bad, but afterwards it was good.
I really like Spain's football.

Worst World Cup? Each to their own I guess. The other aspects of the game besides the attacking front has improve as well, the tactics, defending but not everybody appreciates that.

Well, cesc coming in gave that extra ball moving forward .I wanted Holland to win ,but Spain took there chances and Cesc final ball made inesta the Hero. Hat off to Espana bit cheeky for puyol n xavi to wave the Catalan flag.:RANT:

To me the "smaller" teams made this a decent world cup, the likes of New Zealand, Ghana, Uruguay, Paraguay, Japan. Argentina, Germany and Holland a little bit, were good to watch, but I found the Spanish to be very insipid and some of their players were far too keen to roll on the ground (Capdevilla).

I think this was a great World Cup. Thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for Brazil 2014! :D

Honestly, I hated this World Cup:

- Most of the games were boring
- Tactically I haven't seen anything new with some teams copying Mourinho's style, some others adopting Barça's style and some others with no tactical idea
- No African teams surprising
- Disappointing Brazil, England, France, Italy and Portugal
- Argentina, in my opinion, the most entertaining football, lost in his first real test
- Disappointing players like Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka', Rooney, Ribery, Drogba
- This World Champion team of Spain was the worst attack in WC history

bit cheeky for puyol n xavi to wave the Catalan flag.:RANT:

This is one of the most unfortunate things I've heard around and you better retire that sort of stupidities, because it really hurts me to hear this.

So Puyol and Xavi just won the World Cup for Spain and want to celebrate with the catalan flag, as others will put a scarf of his town team (Villa) or put a photo of a friend in a shirt. And what the fuck about it? Cant' they? For what reason is that being cheeky? Can't they celebrate with a catalan flag? Is being proud of being catalan something they have to hide?

As long as I know, they were born in Catalonia, Spain. They talk catalan as their mother tongue and they just love the land where they were born. They play for the spanish national team and are proud to do so, and they are probably the hear of the team. So they have to be criticized for being catalan maybe? I know the kind of people that can't understand different languages or being proud of your land and can only understand that as "the enemy"... pretty sad...

I'm catalan, I speak catalan and I wave the catalan flag proudly. And then I'm spanish, too. It's that hard to understand?

I wait for your excuses.

Last edited:
Honestly, I hated this World Cup:

- Most of the games were boring
- Tactically I haven't seen anything new with some teams copying Mourinho's style, some others adopting Barça's style and some others with no tactical idea
- No African teams surprising
- Disappointing Brazil, England, France, Italy and Portugal
- Argentina, in my opinion, the most entertaining football, lost in his first real test
- Disappointing players like Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka', Rooney, Ribery, Drogba
- This World Champion team of Spain was the worst attack in WC history

Well, actually I think the world cup was not amongst the best ones, but the last2 weren't either in my oppinion.

The main reason why some matches were boring was because 90% of the teams tried to put very deffensive tactics and talent is ignored. Spain and Germany, in my oppinion, were the only ones to TRY to play offensive, yet a lot of people critices their play. I'm glad we won because this dutch team wasn't at the level of their reputation and it would have been as unfair for them to win it as it was unfair for them to not having won it before.

I think deffensive tactis are hampering today's football. Everyone wants to have the "african" type of athletic player in the midfield and coaches are too worried not to concede goals. That's why I'm proud of Spain style even if we didn't achieve our real potential during the tournament.

That's only my oppinion.

Germany played much better than Spain in most of their games...

England 1 - Germany 4
Germany 4 - Argentina 0
Germany 4 - Australia 0

In each of those 3 games they scored half of the goals Spain scored in the whole competition. Spain played ok football but it wasn't as asthetic as Germany's, Spain never dismantled a team the way Germany did.

This is one of the most unfortunate things I've heard around and you better retire that sort of stupidities, because it really hurts me to hear this.

So Puyol and Xavi just won the World Cup for Spain and want to celebrate with the catalan flag, as others will put a scarf of his town team (Villa) or put a photo of a friend in a shirt. And what the fuck about it? Cant' they? For what reason is that being cheeky? Can't they celebrate with a catalan flag? Is being proud of being catalan something they have to hide?

As long as I know, they were born in Catalonia, Spain. They talk catalan as their mother tongue and they just love the land where they were born. They play for the spanish national team and are proud to do so, and they are probably the hear of the team. So they have to be criticized for being catalan maybe? I know the kind of people that can't understand different languages or being proud of your land and can only understand that as "the enemy"... pretty sad...

I'm catalan, I speak catalan and I wave the catalan flag proudly. And then I'm spanish, too. It's that hard to understand?

I wait for your excuses.

what are you on about :LOL: no excuse to give you my wife`s family live in gava . If you get offended for me saying cheeky for waving their flag you are easily offended. You should drink a few more cold ones. Im a person who openly admits when I`m wrong and will come apologetic ,but I have an opinion and I`ll say it again puyol n xavi were cheeky in waving their towns flag.

where`s the Arsenal`s scarf at ? :LOL:

Budweiser :SHOCK:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom