First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

Wicked Abhi!! You don't happen to have an option file with the latest transfers done at all? I've been searching like mad and can't seem to find anything:(

excellent :applause:

i was wondering only because of the proliferation of WE-PES2007 threads, when it's only a minor retread of PES6.

Dont worry dude, for me WE10 JL IS the best version of the game. I am loving the Master League, and the option to have all European teams licensed. But working with the database editor is a pain in the ass :(

Last edited:
I dont know if it's just me, but I LOVE the Japanese commentators even if I dont understand what they're saying :D

Dont worry dude, for me WE10 JL IS the best version of the game. I am loving the Master League, and the option to have all European teams licensed. But working with the database editor is a pain in the ass :(

I agree with that 100% i used to like we10 over pes6 and JL but then i played it properly and can't put it down.
Are you going to relink all the jleague teams to other clubs or are you on about the empty kit slot someone spoke of when it 1st came out

Last edited:
Yeh Ive relinked most of the J League teams. I couldn't find any offset for those empty kit slots. I guess Konami just wanted to tease us patchers :(

I dont know if it's just me, but I LOVE the Japanese commentators even if I dont understand what they're saying :D

That`s what I`m Talking About !! Jon Kabira is DA Best WE Commentator EVER !!! No one else can replace him !

SHuuuuuuuuuuuToo!

Winning Eleven_ALL DAY

Abhishek, do you have any plans to release an option file (preferably in .PSV format) for us PS3 owners who can't run patches? ;)

finally got this and have got the messi option file with english names but when i start ML i pretty sure it is automatically set on using the Konami default players.

does anyone know which option allows me too use the real players?

also how do i turn on the commentary?

Last edited:
finally got this and have got the messi option file with english names but when i start ML i pretty sure it is automatically set on using the Konami default players.

does anyone know which option allows me too use the real players?

also how do i turn on the commentary?
Yes, is there anywhere with photos of all the menus translated?

I'm running this on my Japanese PS3, plays gorgeous but is it possible to run an option file to have all the players names in English etc.????

hey there,

i patched the we10jl with the italian patch put the salmon boots in and must say beautiful! 62 stadions allmost everthing in english, superb ML ( you can choose your team in the 3rd option of the ML settings) and perfekt game play and better goalies than we10. if you patch the game withe the foreverwe patch, the transfer, players (except the classic players) names ar done. the players stats are a little bit adjusted but its run good. had some good games with my friends...

cheers

hey there,

i patched the we10jl with the italian patch put the salmon boots in and must say beautiful! 62 stadions allmost everthing in english, superb ML ( you can choose your team in the 3rd option of the ML settings) and perfekt game play and better goalies than we10. if you patch the game withe the foreverwe patch, the transfer, players (except the classic players) names ar done. the players stats are a little bit adjusted but its run good. had some good games with my friends...

cheers

i totally forgot to mention the 62 stadiums in my last post in the 'Japan League vs Liveware Evolution vs PES 2007' thread, about a month ago.

Just to confirm does JL basically have all of the club teams from PES6, plus Asian Club teams, but no proper international teams ??

Also are all the same teams licensed in JL that were licensed in PES6 (eg all French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and then some others like Celtic, Benfica, Bayern, Juventus, etc) ??

Thanks.

I'm a bit late to the party, but being a skint student has its draw back. This is definitly a better game than WE10 and the PES6360. Shame about no internatinal teams but it's not hard to put in WE10. Not played Playstation 2 PAL PES6 so can't comment on how it compare to this. In brief as everyone else has stated it's so much smoother and more flowing, than the other PES/WE games and the small extra animations help a lot. No flip flap but to be honest in real football not many people use this move so much anyways.

J League teams are fun to play with and more challenging. Not tried the Master league yet I hear it's a lot better so something to look forward to gonna do world tour next. As stated already so annoying you can't transfer your WEN from WE10 as usual. Especially when it means you have to unlock everything again but this is a minor gripe and spose it gives me something to do.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me the options on screen when setting u Master League. I don't wanna use the Konami default team and I not sure how you change it.

Back
Top Bottom