First Impressions J.League Winning Eleven 10

made a lil low quality vid real quick showing boot up--->intro--->options--->teams in game--->small clip of gameplay..

j-league are only asian teams in game...no nationals...no bundesliga...and worst for me..no k-league... :(
good news is gameplay is great....and tons of j-league stadiums...but other than that not much...ill post more in depth vids in a bit...but for now peep this...
www.reefur.com/files/we10jl-e.zip

So what is the ML setup?

Is the J-league and European teams together?

Last edited:
Fernando help us, this japanese sucks a lot !!!

About the gameplay, is softer than his previous version (W10) like PES6.

New dribbles like the "Drible da Foca" of Kerlon from Cruzeiro and more !!!

Cristiano Ronaldo rules again like in PES6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, the ultimate soccer game for our PS2 !!!

Fernando help us, this japanese sucks a lot !!!

About the gameplay, is softer than his previous version (W10) like PES6.

New dribbles like the "Drible da Foca" of Kerlon from Cruzeiro and more !!!

Cristiano Ronaldo rules again like in PES6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, the ultimate soccer game for our PS2 !!!

So...is it better than pes6??
is there a different feeling of gameplay ?

@reefur...
will you come back in "business"!?:lol:

Could someone tell me which south americans teams are in!?

Last edited:
made a lil low quality vid real quick showing boot up--->intro--->options--->teams in game--->small clip of gameplay..

j-league are only asian teams in game...no nationals...no bundesliga...and worst for me..no k-league... :(
good news is gameplay is great....and tons of j-league stadiums...but other than that not much...ill post more in depth vids in a bit...but for now peep this...
www.reefur.com/files/we10jl-e.zip

they had lowered? it stops with 36% what it is this archive?

can somebody let me know how the ML setup is? is it the same as WE9JL or can you be european teams?

fernando, aren't you going to release a proper eng translation?
we just did a quick import of PES6 texts over J_league ones, but there are some new phrases and blocks that still on jap, and teams names, nationalities, etc, your work is always wellcome.

We have all the time in the world fernando :D if you would like to help us all out, that will be widely appriciated!! This game has 50+ stadiums, that's what I like to see (pes6? has 8!). The gameplay is indeed much much more suffisticated compared to sluggish pes6 gameplay. This is soft,ultra responsive and the way the animations flow over in eachother is simply breath taking again. The new champ has arrived and it's callname... J.League Winning Eleven 10 !! (kick-ass japanese intro aswell)

feuer.gif
feuer.gif

So, what is better than in PES 6?

Almost 20 replies but nearly no useful answers, nor any impressions. You guys can do better, really.

How ist the gameplay? Any improvements at all?

Back
Top Bottom