First Impressions on PES5 xbox

J

johnthekingsingh

Ok i know alot have already been playing this in the form of we9 but i wana ask thoses who had to wait like me what they think of the new version???? Ive had all weekend on it and at first was like WTF. But having bashed it a bit i have produced some awesome goals etc. I like the way you have to build moves and beckham plays just identical. I cant PRAISE :applause: seabass enough, people new to pro evo will find it solid.

have you tried it on LIVE yet?

its amazing. I love how its virtually lag free. You come across a lot of differnt styles of football. I love the way i hammer teams and still get beat. It pisses me off, but i know if i had of took my chances, I would have won by 10.

Loving it so far, just a bit of a bitch tryna find a game

I wasn't sure what to make of it at first as you need alot more patience and skill on the ball. But after bringing it round a mates house and giving it a serious run I think it's excellent!

The goals you can build are far more satisfying when they pay off - only gripe would be that it seems far easier to score from crosses into the box than PES4.

The Live! has been completely sorted - no more lag when you play a quick game. Hooray - well done Konami. :applause:

Easier to score from crosses?? you must be joking.
I could score off every double tap cross in pes4 but in pes5
I think ive scored more freekicks than off crosses so far.

I havent found any negative points in the game yet.
We just need a few more people online theres only like 8500 people so far.

Mee thinks this may have been released to close to the xbox 360. People may be reluctant to spend £30 on a game so close to its release. Great game by the way.

cowden_harley said:
Mee thinks this may have been released to close to the xbox 360. People may be reluctant to spend £30 on a game so close to its release. Great game by the way.

:shock: this game will play on xbox360 if you get the hard drive version. The major let down for me is that 16:9 widescreen aint in it really baffles me to why it wasnt included :(

I have been told it's the first game that has the emulation software on the disc, and if you read the comments in Deacon Brown's XB360 launch party thread he talks about playing PES5 on a 360 and the pad being a joy to use with it.

I feel let down that the Xbox-version does not have lobbies, like the PS2 version has. This way you only can see the quality of the connection if you use optimatch. All other ways there is no ping-bar to know the connection.
The way it is right now you still need to gamble if a challenger has a good connection.

I like it a lot, for me the lag has been reduced so much although I've only ever played folk with three green bars. One game I was client 1st half but managed to go into the break 2-0 up, then in the 2nd half when I hosted, the other lad scored 3 to win the game!

How does playing as a client feel in this one? Does it feel as good as if you are hosting if you find a player with a good connection? Also, have they cocked up the graphics on the Xbox version again, like in PES4?

Mikey said:
How does playing as a client feel in this one? Does it feel as good as if you are hosting if you find a player with a good connection? Also, have they cocked up the graphics on the Xbox version again, like in PES4?
Graphics are a lot better than PES4 but not perfect.

I'd say they look better than PS2, they aren't quite as bright but I like that, they're sharper and more clear IMO, but the pitches still aren't as smooth as on PS2.

Back
Top Bottom