first online game is laggy Y?

29 July 2003
Manchester
Man Utd
i have a 20mbt internet connection so i should never really get lag on a game but when ever i first join a game online my half of the game is laggy as hell after this my games run perfectly can any tell me anythin on how i can solve this please

cheers

Danny

The host changes at half time, so when you join a game, your opponent hosts the first half. Second half, you're the host. It's vice versa when you're the one creating a match. So it's not down to your connection, it's down to your opponent having a sucky one.

edit. Hmm, I'm not sure if I got you right there. You say it lags when YOU are the host? That would be weird indeed.

i have a 20mbt internet connection so i should never really get lag on a game but when ever i first join a game online my half of the game is laggy as hell after this my games run perfectly can any tell me anythin on how i can solve this please

cheers

Danny
Its the person who kicks off in the first half is the host, you say your joining the game in which case you host the second half

thanks for the reply lads but my first post wasn't very clear, sry,

when i host, the 1st game i play (meaning when i first play PES6 online) the first half which is using my connection is laggy which is annoying, but the strange thing is that after the 1st game is finished and say for example. i play the same person again with the same teams, the game runs sweet, no lag what so ever.

i do hav Xfire & Teamspeak running when i'm playin, but i cant c how this can be causin the lag as a few of my m8's have the same programs running and they have 2 or 4mb connections a lot slower than mine and they dont get lag on there first game.

if u hav any ideas y this is happening please leave a post

thanks

Danny

Only thing I can think of is that you have a slow-ish hard disk speed. When you load PES it doesn't load all game data into memory. Try playing one single player game for a few minutes before loading up an online game to see if it helps.

Only thing I can think of is that you have a slow-ish hard disk speed. When you load PES it doesn't load all game data into memory. Try playing one single player game for a few minutes before loading up an online game to see if it helps.

Negatrev is 100% correct my m8s pc does the same thing so we go on training kick the ball about a little then log in online. These few mins on training will resolve your issue.
:applause: \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom