FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage

Re: Microsoft Xbox 360

I will get it yeah, was a great laugh and the kind of game we need after a stressful clubs session

Mines been ordered anyway

Joe what about you?

and what about you other Fifa Clubs players?

Yeah, would be a laugh if we all got it! Jaz and Jumbo chipping in, and then Gab with his "Oh shit" every time he crashes! :LOL:

Yeah, would be a laugh if we all got it! Jaz and Jumbo chipping in, and then Gab with his "Oh shit" every time he crashes! :LOL:

Well Me, You, CW and Jay have got the ball rolling ;)

I might be tempted as well I guess.

Would be good to finally play a Live game with you lot.

For 8 squid you cant go wrong

Its all action and such a laugh to play

Looks great, i've never played it before - I had FlatOut 2 on PC though and that was also a great game (the ragdoll mini-games were brilliant, especially the football free kick one :D).

And we're back, this is FlatOut 2 Rob, just with HDness added, and that's it. Still a massive fun game, especially the races when you have to turn round over the finish line and race back up the track.

It's like a cross between Destruction Derby and Burnout is the best way I can describe it. It doesnt have the traffic of a Burnout game, but the courses are alot madder than Destruction Derby, but it does have arenas too for Ultimate Carnage...........

:COAT:

i'm gonna get myself in on the action! always liked the look of this, but never got round to getting it! i used to love destruction derby!

especially the races when you have to turn round over the finish line and race back up the track.

Oh yeah i forgot about them kind of races

Cant wait to play them again :)

Never

Sell your PS3 and get online with us on the 360 you know you want to

with the money you could buy a 360 and a Blu-ray player ;)

My copy has arrived this morning after buying it for £7.50 on ebay

Back
Top Bottom