FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage

Yeehaa mine arrived today! Never using CEX again though, their postage was shit and the box is a right fucking state, so is the disc. I know it's second hand, but come on, the box cover is actually ripped.

I have just made CW and Joe look liked amateurs - it wasn't hard.

What time we on this tonight then and who's on?

Tim had a couple of lucky races, he was just driving as fast as he could to get away from me and Joe who were playing the game properly :D

I am up for another session on this tonight, hopefully we can get a few on

Was a top night on this last night, proper funny

:YAWN:

Oh sorry, were there other people in the game? I thought it was just me as I won everything.

:YAWN:

Oh sorry, were there other people in the game? I thought it was just me as I won everything.

There must be a way to do carnage races online too, if that is the case then you are fucked as you just drive as fast as you can to get away from the fun stuff

I think you'll find I won all tournaments we did which contained a variety of events.

There must be a way to do carnage races online too, if that is the case then you are fucked as you just drive as fast as you can to get away from the fun stuff

We need to do races on them carnage tracks, that would be mental

I think you'll find I won all tournaments we did which contained a variety of events.

Yeah of which you won all the stunts and lost the races ;)

The winner is the winner. I won the stunts, some races and some derbys. What more can I do?

£8 aint exactly burning a hole in peoples pockets is it

I blame you lot and clubs anyway

Back
Top Bottom