frome :SAUDI ARABIA
Team :Alhilal

he did this skill - season 95/94 -
it's short & fast

yousif15-8.gif

other skill

http://www.yousif15.com/movie/mov/skills07.rm

Last edited:
hmmm it i think its hard to say him cos roniedinho could have done it when he was at gremio as well but we will neva know ronniedinho is just the famous player to do it every time

but the second video is very nice whoa such fantastic close control hmmm c-ronaldo i think u need to learn more lol
nice one

I think Rivelinho(spelling) from Brazil was the first one to do it. Might even be the one who invented it.

titeo said:
I think Rivelinho(spelling) from Brazil was the first one to do it. Might even be the one who invented it.
I remember I saw in a a video, Garrincha did it.

pk9 said:
hmmm it i think its hard to say him cos roniedinho could have done it when he was at gremio as well but we will neva know ronniedinho is just the famous player to do it every time

but the second video is very nice whoa such fantastic close control hmmm c-ronaldo i think u need to learn more lol
nice one
Ronaldinho did do it at Gremio but he obviously wasnt the first.

It matters to the person who made this topic. Which is why he made it.

A Peruvian player called Julio Cesar URIBE did it frequently during the 70s-80s. Rivelinho did it as well at that time. Both of them should be the inventors.

It wasn't Rivelino, It was Garricha, Pelé(Brazil) and Eusébio(Portugal).

luisfe84 said:
A Peruvian player called Julio Cesar URIBE did it frequently during the 70s-80s.
Yeah, "El Diamante" Uribe did it very often too.

Come on, most moves nowadays are already invented years ago. To my knowlegde: i saw Garrincha do the elastico/flipflap at the wc62 (sweden?) on video. It's just like Kerlon with his seabird dribble... Someone did that in the late 30's of the last century. It becomes a hype and all the newspapers quote that Kerlon invented a new dribble.

My grandfather invented it with a cantelope, and then showed some ballplayers how to do it. . it caught on eventually.

. .what is the seabird dribble?

here if u wanna go down that road why not say Vinnie Jones aswell as the testicle tamer but seriously think it was Girrincha or some kid down the park that he stole it from

Back
Top Bottom