Football for Hope

ok game nice play by henri camara ronnie zizou titi and good cameos from deco kaka delpiero cha doo ri eto

lets not forget it was for the tsunami victims and survivors ..........

im sure GettyImages has something, actually they do have something, i just visited it

-fb

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like I missed little - but it's always nice to see the great play together for charity. Pity they don't donate a year's wages too. They can afford it....

well... heinze was planned to go, but i guess we couldnt risk sending our players to play. i dont know, its a pretty poor excuse i guess

-fb

Gerrard's suspended for the next champions league game. But it is a bit of a disgrace to be honest.

What a place to play that match

for a start it wasnt full, second there Racist and thirdly they cant even fucking respect a minutes silence

Fifa and Uefa are twats

Milanista said:
Yeah... Brazil won.

Why didnt CHelsea or United send any players to play? Steven Gerrard played for almost the whole game.

Didnt Lampard play?

MrCoopz said:
What a place to play that match

for a start it wasnt full, second there Racist and thirdly they cant even fucking respect a minutes silence

Fifa and Uefa are twats

now that is really hard to believe. i didnt even know they were doing that to players who were playing for a better cause.

bloody muppets, what were they doing this time? still the monkey chants? or just whistling at the black players?

oh and not respecting a minute's silence is just rubbish, how could one have the nerve?

-fb

pbchillin said:
Most of the players on that list on the list on the fornt page didn't play.

yea i realized that too... oh well

-fb

Back
Top Bottom