Football Kingdom [PS2]

It's illegal Torres so don't talk about things like that here.

Any more help? Does anyone know if it will work if I burn from the CD to a DVD disc. Will my PS2 then read the game properly?

It'll work if you follow this steps:

1 -> Extract the files from Football Kingdom CD using IsoBuster for example
2 -> Apply PS2 CDVD Checks to all the IRX and IMG Files and after that apply it to the SLPM file.

How to Apply PS2 CDVD Checks (I can remember it's in spanish): select the files you want to patch by pressing "Buscar", after you've select them click on the first option, the one that says "parchear para funcionar en DVD".
Finally click on "Parchear"

3 -> Burn it to DVD with Nero using UDF/ISO mode with no ticks, as it appears in the image. And with File Name Length in 11=8 + 3 chars and Character Set ISO 9660.
Don't forget, when you burn the game, to order the files the same way they were originally on the CD.

burnnero1sq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zygalski said:
Any chance of a mirror of the last translation patch that was released?

Class game. More fun than WE10? Possibly.

i found that last month on any forum.
im sorry i have deleted file and forgotten where it was:(
i googled "football kingdom" "patch" probably.

Grog said:
It'll work if you follow this steps:

1 -> Extract the files from Football Kingdom CD using IsoBuster for example
2 -> Apply PS2 CDVD Checks to all the IRX and IMG Files and after that apply it to the SLPM file.

How to Apply PS2 CDVD Checks (I can remember it's in spanish): select the files you want to patch by pressing "Buscar", after you've select them click on the first option, the one that says "parchear para funcionar en DVD".
Finally click on "Parchear"

3 -> Burn it to DVD with Nero using UDF/ISO mode with no ticks, as it appears in the image. And with File Name Length in 11=8 + 3 chars and Character Set ISO 9660.
Don't forget, when you burn the game, to order the files the same way they were originally on the CD.

burnnero1sq.jpg

Thank you sir. Ill try that. Though, in step 3; cant I just put it on my PS2 HDD instead of burning it to a DvD disc?

Watching some vids of this on YouTube and I think the animations look great, looks like it could be loads of fun to play.

I should have bought this closer to the release.

Last edited:
Football Kingdom 2 - going to happen?

Haven't heard any news or anything on this for ages, is this still in the pipeline or are Namco just going to continue with their Love Football series and abandon the very promising Football Kingdom?

Re: Football Kingdom 2 - going to happen?

I am so sad that they decided to put out that climax drivel instead of a real sequel to what i thought with two tweaks would kill we for good...

MEGA bump...

YouTube is so evil makes me wanna buy a jap ps2 and find this game. this game had TONS of problems playing with swap magic I can remeber this game IMHO is one of the best "other" soccer games ever. It's lighting it's grass it NETS! and in genral gameplay were all extremely good. the game did play alittle too fast but i think you can change that by just getting used to it.

Off to playasia!

Been thinking of picking this up for my footy fix until the PS3 Winning Eleven comes out. I'm guessing it's either very cheap or impossible to get hold of now though. Also off to Playasia to check.

Back
Top Bottom