Football Kingdom [PS2]

The game is completely in jap, but the great Fernando did some ppf traduction patches. I've got the 3rd one, but I think there is a 4th one. You can play the game with no problem if the patch is applied, I mean, you can even edit players or teams, or play a Kingdom competition, which is more or less like a Master League in Konami's language.

Still I could not get more classic teams, but I'm trying

The game is completely in jap, but the great Fernando did some ppf traduction patches. I've got the 3rd one, but I think there is a 4th one. You can play the game with no problem if the patch is applied, I mean, you can even edit players or teams, or play a Kingdom competition, which is more or less like a Master League in Konami's language.

Still I could not get more classic teams, but I'm trying

Where did you get the game from?

Where did you get the game from?

I bought it in PayAsia in 2003, but soon I forgot about it because of PES3, PES4, yow Know. I discovered it again a few weeks ago and I am enjoying a lot. Right now the game is out of stock and I think it is not available in shops.

WHERE DID YA GET THE FERNANDO PATCH FROM PLEASE TELL ME ;) .
I'm addicted to this game now and a lot more than PES.I just can't doing this diagonal balls

mercy1.jpg

LMAO
HAAAAHAHAHA, look at that! Thank God for next-gen! :D

The game isn't that great, it has some good features (the nets and the crowd, who react very realistically to a good pass or a good shot), but the defence is utterly stupid. You can score as many goals as you like. I don't get why people are obsessed over it... It did some things right but not everything...

HAAAAHAHAHA, look at that! Thank God for next-gen! :D

The game isn't that great, it has some good features (the nets and the crowd, who react very realistically to a good pass or a good shot), but the defence is utterly stupid. You can score as many goals as you like. I don't get why people are obsessed over it... It did some things right but not everything...

Have to say I agree with that, tis an ok game, with some great touches, but it really is almost PS1 like.

^ So long as it played a good game who cares too much about the graphics? I wouldnt be too fussed if it played an awesome game of football but looked a little date. Now PES2008 on the other hand.... :) Cartoon football at its greatest!

^ So long as it played a good game who cares too much about the graphics? I wouldnt be too fussed if it played an awesome game of football but looked a little date. Now PES2008 on the other hand.... :) Cartoon football at its greatest!

But Football Kingdom didn't play "an awesome game of football". It was average at best, included some great features, ruined by the fact that you could score 5 identical 20 yard curlers, 2 degrees from the byline.

But Football Kingdom didn't play "an awesome game of football". It was average at best, included some great features, ruined by the fact that you could score 5 identical 20 yard curlers, 2 degrees from the byline.
Cool, didnt know this Fuzz as I havent played the game but heard lots of good things about it.

I have this game now and it is AMAZING only in the gameplay, but this is nothing compared to PES if PES were to input 360 movement, better passing, it would surely become superior to FIFA.

I have followed the instructions on page 39, post #1145, and the game works, now how do I apply Fernando's patch to this game?

Jack and Fuzz is that true then, because the way people go on about it, is like it was the best gameplay in the word, in the videos I had seen it looked average, the passing looked alright, the nets were cool, even though PES2008 nets move the same, actually bit better but too springy. Looked to easy with the passing and get around defence and keepers looked awful.

So its not the best gameplay around, people just overhyped it as its not PES so they made a big deal haha?

It's a decent game and if I played it for the first time in 2004 when it was released instead of two weeks ago, i'd give it a better rating. But it's very, very flawed game. with 0% replay value. although fun especialy set pieces and thorugh passing, it will leave you wanting more. Bottom line there are worse football games and it's better than any Fifa game.

Jack and Fuzz is that true then, because the way people go on about it, is like it was the best gameplay in the word, in the videos I had seen it looked average, the passing looked alright, the nets were cool, even though PES2008 nets move the same, actually bit better but too springy. Looked to easy with the passing and get around defence and keepers looked awful.

So its not the best gameplay around, people just overhyped it as its not PES so they made a big deal haha?

The game is so shit it makes Fifa last-gen look fucking awesome. FK is WAY TOO OVERRATED. Amazing nets? Manual passing? Thats about it. The rest is utter crap and extremely arcade-like. It is no where near a football simulation. I've played this game til i bored myself then threw it out the window. Very repetitive and non-creative. And to the people who actually 'loved' this game and thought it was better than PES (and apparently still think so), i'm sorry but i don't think your opinions on both PES and FIFA is worth to be taken seriously anymore.

It is simply a game that tried emulating PES (because Fifa at that point in time wasn't good enough but still better than FK) and could not do so. FK was a good laugh with mates for a couple of days but it never stepped up to be ranked as a football simulation game. Get over it already. We are about to get our hands on a next-gen football simulation quality game (Fifa 08) and you're still on about a shit last-gen arcady one? Life moves forth gentlemen. Go watch a couple of next-gen Fifa 08 vids instead of plaguing yourself with FK.

Hear hear. I cannot understand why it receives such widespread oohs and aahs - most probably because it was the only "serious" contender to PES and FIFA. Great nets, one or two good ideas, poor game.

Hey hey, too hard for you to RESPECT other people's likes?

I don't see any reason to use the word "shit" in this thread, relax

i agree that FK has many problems in the gameplay, but it´s the only game that gives you 100% of manual pass...
i play FIFA07 on X360 and not agree when people talk that pass is manual in this game...
when you choose this options in the menu it get´s a little better but it´s so far away from being 100% manual...
i hope that fifa08 have the same feeling of freedom in passes that FK has...

I'm a neutral football fan. I enjoyed football kingdom more than any fifa (other than the first instalment on megadrive). For their first attempt namco done brilliantly - if only EA bought their game engine and applied a bit of 2007 polish.

No way near pro gameplay, better than any fifa.

I'm a neutral football fan. I enjoyed football kingdom more than any fifa (other than the first instalment on megadrive). For their first attempt namco done brilliantly - if only EA bought their game engine and applied a bit of 2007 polish.

No way near pro gameplay, better than any fifa.

Oh dear.

Wish someone else would come and give EA and Konami a good kick up the arse competition-wise, both games have been a letdown for me this year. Don't think I'll be buying either of them.

I wish Namco would make a Football Kingdom 2 or even Sonys London Studio to get their act together and create the most realistic football creation in This Is Football - but that probably never happen.

I got Football Kingdom but it has never been used as my PlayStation 2 can't read it. =/

Back
Top Bottom