Football Kingdom [PS2]

Is there anywhere i get a working torrent for this game?

there is but noone is seeding! Can people with the file please...please seed! Its impossible to buy the game since its so old, but with pes2008 being such a let down id love to give this game some playing time.

how is this game a contender for WE/PES??

FK plays like an arcade game - like those back in the day on arcade machines except in 3D.

It doesn't have replay value because it don't have any modes and the CPU sucks.

But when you approach it as a simple pick-up game and play vs human, it's tons of fun.

Had this game been improved (how many different sequels in WE series?), we would be playing a way better game now in 2007...

I like the WE/PES series but still comeback and play this game.
Yes the graphics are not really good and the DF are little bit stupid
but the AI for the offensive side is brilliant.
Its better then the latest PES2008 or WE2008 IMHO.

Look at how the player on your team who doesn't have the ball,
try to make open spaces.
Then another team mate runs into that space. How the players move (tactics) are real.
You can't see that sort of stuff in the WE Series.
I've also played the Xbox360 of WE2008 at my friends house,
but there wasn't any movement of your team mates
trying to make open spaces and stuff.
Its possible if you play COOP with a friend,
and let your friend make an open space by running outwards to the sideline
and making space in the middle or the opposite,
but thats not the AI doing it.

Football Kingdom does this stuff.
I think Football Kingdom is using the CPU power and stuff for the Offensive A.I.
Really wish Namco releases Football Kingdom 2 for Nex-Gen Consoles.

Oh btw, I've started making adboards for Football Kingdom,
and replace the Japanese National Uniform,
but haven't had any success with other uniforms cause I can't find
any KitLayers. ( Only the preview of Kit Layers, which you see when you edit in the Edit Mode.)

Hello to all members of this forum and special to this theme..

My name is Miguel, i am from Argentina, i have the game Football Kingdom, i need your help, the secret teams of this game are:

argentina vs england secret team argentina 86
brazil vs italy secret team brazil 94

italy vs brazil secret team italy 94

i know and i saw winning kingdom league activate kingdom cup, i play against holland 88, colombia 90, italy 82, brasil 82, but this teams not apears in exibition mode, only in kingdom cup, the question is, how activate this secrets teams?, if anyone knows please tell me, see you later, bye fellas......

Pd: Ahhhh, 2 players against the cpu only works in exhibition mode?

I need help please, can someone upload the latest Fernando Patch of tis game please!!! I will get my copy this week( from japan) and i want to test this game!So if someone can please upload it again on rapid...!

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Yeah i tried to get the fernando patch a year or so ago..but it didnt work. I was also wondering if anyone has a ppf (working version) for football kingdom???

Hi agian, has no one the PPF patch of this game for translation???
Can anyone upload it to rapidsh@re???

Thanks in advance!

I found a video of Football Kingdom which was patched,
and there was Barcelona and Manchester United Official Jersey showing in the video.
The adboards were real too. And music also seemed to be patched too.

The place I found the video can only be seen by Japanese or
a person who's able to understand Japanese, since you need to use Japanese to
register.

So this is what I can do.
I can upload the video to a different place.
Could you show someplace where I could upload the vid ?
BTW, its in FLV format.
I know imageshack for images, but don't know any place for these kind of files.

Hi there,
I remember trying to use this ppf patch, but for some reason the patch didnt work. i used ppf magic.. but forget the version. which verison of ppf0matic works for this patch?? btw, thanks heaps for the patch upload, very much appreciated.
cheers,
steve b :)

Hi.

I've managed to download an iso of this, and although it boots on my PS2, whenever I try to load a game, it hangs on the loading screen.

Can anyone help?

He did a very naughty thing and got banned from Evo-Web for discussing it, that's what... Remember to steer clear of such chat please guys.

Wish I had'nt sold my modded PS2 now.I now have a box full of old WE games and Football Kingdom just gathering dust.
These old games still trounce the newer versions for gameplay.Stil waiting for the perfect football sim to be produced.

Anyone still play this? I have just orderd it last sunday, so it should come this week.

FooKed v0.1
---------------

This is a graphic editor for the PS2 game Football Kingdom. It's fooking (lol) easy to use and i think it can change all the textures of the game... but i'm sure it may have some bugs, so i ask you to report them to:

obocaman@wanadoo.es

I'll try to release version 0.2 in a couple of weeks, where i hope to solve those possible bugs and add a special feature for inserting team kits as simple textures (instead of the layers stuff).

FK_01.jpg

Available HERE.

More to come soon... ;)

hi guys.. i need this editor but i don't found...
please anyone can send me ?

Wish I had'nt sold my modded PS2 now.I now have a box full of old WE games and Football Kingdom just gathering dust.
These old games still trounce the newer versions for gameplay.Stil waiting for the perfect football sim to be produced.

Sorry to hear that mate. I for one still have all my systems, including a Japanese PS2. I still have most of the WE games as well as patched ones, and ofcourse, the unforgetable Football Kingdom!!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate. I for one still have all my systems, including a Japanese PS2. I still have most of the WE games as well as patched ones, and ofcourse, the unforgetable Football Kingdom!!!!!

I've sold my modded PS2 2 years ago. My biggest fault :COAT:

I have over 100 copies of patched WE games. That was fun isin't? WE Liveware Evolution 8 was my favorite.

I've sold my modded PS2 2 years ago. My biggest fault :COAT:

I have over 100 copies of patched WE games. That was fun isin't? WE Liveware Evolution 8 was my favorite.

Yes, WE Liveware Evolution patched was the most amazing game I've ever played with my mates. Some AMAZING! goals and games we played till dawn the next day were unforgetable. So many great memories WE games have left me. I hope these memories return with the next few installments.

Here's to hoping...praying.

Back
Top Bottom