Football Kingdom [PS2]

Yeah Winning Eleven 8: Liveware Evolution patched with the Team Reefur 2005-2006 season update was the best PES/WE.

Re: Football Kingdom (PS2) and the amazing net

Is this serious?

Dude, where have you bin for 3-4 years now :P We all know this game and hope Namco will make a Next-gen game soon! :D

That clip does make the game look fantastic, mind. Look at the power you can generate in shots, and some of the freekicks were superb.

;))

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I´m (one) of the biggest net-freak at here. The nets are fantastic indeed. Just hope EA will put more attention to the nets!

Hi, excuse my English...I have the game and I also have the patch in ppf fernando004 but I don't succeed in applying her/it...could you help me?
If I apply the patch to the bin image tells me binblock / patch validation failled!!! help

Last edited:
Hi, excuse my English...I have the game and I also have the patch in ppf fernando004 but I don't succeed in applying her/it...could you help me?
If I apply the patch to the bin image tells me binblock / patch validation failled!!! help
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

I have used the bin image of the game to apply the patch and however me from the error binblock/patchvalidation...which software done use for ago the image bin? Excuse me for my english...

The funny thing is, Namco would have fifa and pes beat with a "new gen" Football Kingdom. Not saleswise, but the hardcore football fan who looks for a a free flowing football recreation would shift their way. I know i would.It is too good not to come back! What is Namco doing???

Thx Thomas for the reply.Again, Namco have a special way of doing their stuff. They might be the real answer for our football prayers. I believe so.Their first attempt at a footie game was to good to be dropped. They must keep at it...

That´s a shame.EA and Konami should have competition.Football is yet to be reallisticly replicated in videogames. The biggest sport on earth and yet so lightly and unassuredly simulated by developpers. Sometimes i feel it is a lost cause, to expect a truly fenomenal game that simply recreates "virtually" what we like, the essence of the sport. Will we have this game? Ever?...Anyway, back to the PEs 2011 high hopes bandwagon...

Back
Top Bottom