Football Kingdom [PS2]

Thats the graphics Winning Eleven should have.. if this game has gameplay anything like WE then it could be brilliant :l The screens have made me interested.

Im not convinced the graphics are any better. In fact I think they are worse than the pc version.

Looks promising!

Would be good if a game could finally get near the WE series.

release date 27 may.

those screen may not look extremely maxed out uber leet or anything but it sure makes me wanna grab up a controller and play it. player/field proportions and grass texures are great.

kinda suprising this, out of nothing the anwser from NAMCO on WE. lets hope the competition is going to be inspiring for the developers. id rather have a fight over the best gameplay then a Fifa/WE battle over best graphics.

Nope.
smile.gif
The Jap one, God knows when\if we'll see it.

I've got to admit I wasn't impressed at all; it's by Namco so it'll be an arcade game and nothing more, plus it looks like it'll only have a handful of International teams and nothing else, but then I saw this...

ME0000434374_2.jpg

And the pitch texture on this...

ME0000434375_2.jpg

I reckon I'll give it a chance now. If FIFA deserved one then this does.
smile.gif

I keep seeing the JFA-MAX logo and thinking it's a Gamecube game...
shy.gif

Yeah I know, otherwise I wouldn't have known it was JFA-MAX and I would have come in here going "HAHA you fools, it's not for the PS2 you know!!"...
shy.gif

Namco usually makes good games and being a jap company like konami i bet the game will be very simmilar to WE. Anyway it's always good to have more competition against konami. I'm just tired of playing WE and it not fun like it was before any more. The graphics are slightly different but i don't think they are supperior to WE, just some different textures and colors...looking forward to see more details on this one

Well if anyone gets there hands on i would like a report ;) See if it was in England then i could rent it first but i cant seem to find any japenise game rental shops of which im a member! lol

i don't think so!

far camera mode looks good though(maybe slightly better than we)

that Babelfish link is class

'Fragrant vehicle, beautiful women'

nothing better

'Prone position vehicle treasure resting condition arouses'

i agree wholeheartedly

no matter how it looks like, the gameplay counts
all WE series had this, I still play WE2002 on emulator on my PC, it beats all FIFA series in almost every aspect, especially gameplay

on second screen is a free kick with second man trying to score, wow, just like in one of PES4 fake screens ;-)
and we don't know about animations of their moves, maybe its better than WE (:crossed fingers:)

Milanista said:
11.jpg

ROFL!!! Look at Trezeguet!!! LMAO!!!

36.jpg

Look at number 3's body and arms... strange

the graphics look like a mix between ISS pro evolution soccer 2 (ps1) and the ISS (ps2) - not good :(

I cant imagine Namco is making a football game better then WE7, this is their first game, the WE series have years and years of expirimence, i think its almost impossible to beat that for a complete new game.

rip-soldier said:
I cant imagine Namco is making a football game better then WE7, this is their first game, the WE series have years and years of expirimence, i think its almost impossible to beat that for a complete new game.

. . but then again, i remember when the Madden franchise suffered a short-term beatdown on the new PS1 when Sony released NFL Gameday. I hope, for our sake, that it is a serious contender. Anything to push the WE series forward is a good thing to me.

and Milanista is right - Trezeguet looks like someone beat him with the ugly stick. :mrgreen:

the kits look terrible... since when was Brazil designed by Adidas. :mrgreen:

Everyone is going "Its gameplay that counts"..... i bet none of you would play a game with shit graphics and good gameplay. Look at Club Football.

Back
Top Bottom