Football Kingdom [PS2]

Can someone please upload the fernando patch? None of the links are working anymore unfortunately!!!

Can someone please upload the fernando patch? None of the links are working anymore unfortunately!!!

I am interested in the Translationfile, too. I just found my copy of football kingdom and fired up my playstation 2 and played it. I only got the patch 001. The links in this thread doesnt work anymore. Can somebode upload the 004.ppf please. Thank you very much.

tet

Haha, in my case, after selling my ps2, occasionly i remember this awesome game and look for ways to play it on pc:)) thats why i asked if its playable now on pc:))

:BOP:

Today after a few Years, cleaning up i found my PS2, my Son has found a game called Football Kingdom, after 3 Hours of playing, we have decided to bring the PS2 back to live!!

Where can i Found the Translationpatch of this Game???:PIG:

:BOP:

Today after a few Years, cleaning up i found my PS2, my Son has found a game called Football Kingdom, after 3 Hours of playing, we have decided to bring the PS2 back to live!!

Where can i Found the Translationpatch of this Game???:PIG:

Please if someone have it, can you upload? (and maybe someone so kind upload the whole game?)

(and maybe someone so kind upload the whole game?)

Surely you've been a member long enough to know what usually happens to users who post requests like that one, I suppose? :PIRATE:

I get it, this game is super old and pretty much impossible to buy anywhere by now, but it's still not legal to obtain it through those means. So please refrain from posting anything like that again. Thank you!

Surely you've been a member long enough to know what usually happens to users who post requests like that one, I suppose? :PIRATE:

I get it, this game is super old and pretty much impossible to buy anywhere by now, but it's still not legal to obtain it through those means. So please refrain from posting anything like that again. Thank you!

Oh, I am sorry.

Where can someone LEGITIMATELY get this game and apply the english patch? I presume an english patch will require a modded console? :o

I've seen it for sale on Ebay but its a japanese import, which I suspect wont work on my old PS2? :(

Last edited:
Where can someone LEGITIMATELY get this game and apply the english patch? I presume an english patch will require a modded console? :o

I've seen it for sale on Ebay but its a japanese import, which I suspect wont work on my old PS2? :(

Why don´t you learn some japonese? :P

any upload english patch

i found fernando 004.ppf but translate is only little(not match settings, pause menu, teams, players...)

I think that that 004 version is fake, i've applied on clean jap iso but unsuccesfully, only main menu is english, not settings, player formation.

Please someone can upload English patch?? 003 or 004.

It would be great, this is one of best soccer games never released!

I think that that 004 version is fake, i've applied on clean jap iso but unsuccesfully, only main menu is english, not settings, player formation.

Please someone can upload English patch?? 003 or 004.

It would be great, this is one of best soccer games never released!

Delete your Save data. Or use another memory card.

I wasted 3 DVDs and 2 CDs for this but failed, i swear on it. Whatever I patch ISO or BIN file, it always fails. Everything is still in Japanese. Can someone share with me a PATCHED AND WORKING ISO please? PLEASE!! My mail is: knighteen_87@yahoo.com.tr

Back
Top Bottom